Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

26 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

I just found out Saharah is here, with Future Tech flooring and Summit wallpaper 

I made sure to buy her out before I sold my turnips

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

you could've gotten the gates opened for us and other ppl that needs meteor showers. Celeste may appear regardless of how light or heavy the meteor showers are and if isabelle announced it.

I got redd visiting yesterday and had 2 real paintings and 1 real statue. i took the wild painting right half and my friend took the ancient statue. the mysterious painting was the only one left.

Problem is, i dont have online play. Sorry. 

also, i had Redd visit one time with ALL FAKES. 😂🤣😂🤣

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

The online play is optional, but usually we need all the help we can get such as redd visiting, stalk market, meteor showers, and other visitors.

Yeah redd can have all fakes which it normally happens. some statues, scary, and graceful paintings are the ones that eludes me the most as they were fakes and haunted. i haven't seen any of those real paintings and statues lately. all i get was duplicates and i tend to buy them for those that need it.

• Brohoof 1

@KirbyFluttershy @Will Guide @A French Derpy full of Salt @Kronos the Revenant @ExplosionMare

Celeste is on my island, in the northern hills toward the middle the last time I checked!

Dodo code is DNTFC

FYI, my guild is doing a World of Warcraft raid (those vampires in purgatory won't off themselves!), so there could be some lag.

The meteor timings, in USA Eastern time, are:

8:59pm

9:20pm, 9:42pm, 9:53pm, 9:56pm

10:10pm, 10:23pm

11:13pm, 11:19pm, 11:20pm, 11:51pm

12:06am, 12:40am, 12:42am, 12:51am

1:19am

2:22am, 2:34am, 2:52am, 2:59am

3:03am, 3:06am, 3:19am

• Brohoof 1

This is so weird. Today I found a lost item and quickly found out that it belongs to Cube but I can't find him anywhere! he's not in his house and I looked all over the island and even inside the building. It's like he literally disappeared off the face of the Earth. And if I don't return the Lost item to him it'll become my item

• Brohoof 1

Actually there's a way to find a villager you're looking for even if you tried to search everywhere on the island or last place to look, but not sure if it works on NH. all you have to do is restart via save & quit and then continue.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Actually there's a way to find a villager you're looking for even if you tried to search everywhere on the island or last place to look, but not sure if it works on NH. all you have to do is restart via save & quit and then continue.

Don't worry I found them and return the Lost item even after the date has already moved to the next day

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

Reds is on my island; the only real piece of art he has that I haven’t already bought is the proper painting.

Dodo code is 1BPM6

@Will Guide @KirbyFluttershy @ExplosionMare

Darn it I just visited Redd today on my Island and got something from him there so when I came over to your Island he won't let me buy the proper painting. 

• Brohoof 2

Yeah. if you guys have redd visiting on the same day, it all depends on what real painting and statues you have available. only buy the paintings and statues that you don't have and donated. once you buy the painting and statues from your island or another person's island, you can't buy another. that's how it happened to me and my friend before.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

@Will Guide @KirbyFluttershy @ExplosionMare @A French Derpy full of Salt

i have a small price spike on my island today, 140.   Not spectacular, but enough to break even and make a small profit.

The dodo code is M4RS7

140 bells is exactly what I sold all my turnips on Wednesday morning before it dropped back down to 70 on Wednesday afternoon

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Just found my first scorpion last night. I missed. 

Did you make sure not to move towards it while it's head is raised? Because that bugger knocked me out on the very first night while it was still technically the day before release date back in March 2020

• Brohoof 2

You can also get one at the mystery island with NMTs (nook miles tickets) however if you get hit by the scorpion at the mystery island, you will be sent back in front of wilbur instead of your house. just make sure you make the catch count. if it helps, try to move slow on them, but you can try to re-route and go around them. that's how i caught one of those scorpions.

• Brohoof 2

I've been taking a bit of a break from New Horizons because of hitting a mental block with this game: I'm waiting for more things to come out, but I'm also still not sure what I want to perfect my island.

11 hours ago, Magic Note said:

I've been taking a bit of a break from New Horizons because of hitting a mental block with this game: I'm waiting for more things to come out, but I'm also still not sure what I want to perfect my island.

It depends on if your island is at 5 star island rating and acquired the golden watering can recipe. the other part is getting inspiration and island decorating tips from other ppl. if your island is not a 5 star island rating and haven't acquired the golden watering can recipe, then you wanna focus on that and then make changes to your island after.

What i do know is that there are seasonal items so you wanna keep your trees spaced out and have room for their seasonal items to come in. don't add a lot of flowers as they take up room for the seasonal items to come in and this includes finding fossils too.

For island decorating, well you can use any furnitures you like to decorate the island. Warp Pipes on the other hand, you wanna spread them out throughout your island so the best placements for the warp pipes are your shops, the entrance to redd's treasure trawler, the airport, inside your house, and the beach areas on the sides, but not the ones next to the airport so to be more specific on the placement at the beach, it's left and right side end of your island.  Fences, you can place them, but you wanna use the paths as a layer and you can also use the blocks as a fencing. you can also use the arches, but usually floating and ? blocks make a good placement for arches. Blocks and floating blocks are type of furnitures you can place a tabletop item on them such as nova lights, star and zodiac fragments, and others. Make sure you have plenty of flowers to growing around your island, but not too much if you're digging for treasure although you wanna have hybrid flowers as well.

• Brohoof 3

Celeste is on my island!  Last I checked, she was on the eastern shores.

Dodo code is LFGNV

The meteor timings, in USA Eastern time, are:

9:59pm

10:00pm, 10:13pm, 10:58pm

11:03pm, 11:09pm, 11:10pm, 11:41pm

12:30am, 12:32am, 12:41am, 12:57am

1:09am, 1:57am

2:12am, 2:24am, 2:42am, 2:49am, 2:50am, 2:51am, 2:53am

3:09am, 3:51am, 3:53am

@HereComesTom @KirbyFluttershy@A French Derpy full of Salt @ExplosionMare @Kazz

It's it's Friday afternoon and I got a huge Spike of 469 bells per turnip.

I'm going to open the gate and you can come to my Island to sell them. But please don't mess with anything else on the island

Dodo Code is 8Q964. And I'll be keeping it open all day.

EDIT: I ACCIDENTALLY WENT INTO SLEEP MODE

Code is now CG9WG

• Brohoof 2

So I'm guessing nobody came to my Island to make a huge profit yesterday. You can give this post a brohoof to tell me if you have

• Brohoof 1