Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

On 2021-10-20 at 8:18 AM, HereComesTom said:

@KirbyFluttershy which paintings do you still need?  Reds is here, and he’s got a Moody Painting and a Worthy Painting that are real (and a Proper Painting that I just bought, but will gladly trade for either of the other real ones if the Proper Painting is what you need)

I'm still missing motherly and rock-head statues, but these 2 statues have been eluding me a lately even with this next update we're getting, that's gonna be slow from harv's island since he only sell 2 artworks at a time. compared to his visits which is about 3 artworks per visit.

On 2021-10-24 at 12:03 AM, KirbyFluttershy said:

I'm still missing motherly and rock-head statues, but these 2 statues have been eluding me a lately even with this next update we're getting, that's gonna be slow from harv's island since he only sell 2 artworks at a time. compared to his visits which is about 3 artworks per visit.

Actually when Crazy Red visits your Island there are four pieces of art that can be donated to the museum that he puts up on display per visit

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Will Gazzzze said:

Actually when Crazy Red visits your Island there are four pieces of art that can be donated to the museum that he puts up on display per visit

Sadly, only one purchase per player is allowed, and I don't share my switch with anyone else---at least, not to play Animal Crossing.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

Sadly, only one purchase per player is allowed, and I don't share my switch with anyone else---at least, not to play Animal Crossing.

I know that! I was just pointing out that there's actually FOUR not three pieces of art that red puts up for sale! I didn't say you can purchase more than one

Reds is on my island, but he literally has zero statues.  All paintings, and only the Mona Lisa (Famous Painting) is real.

….Well, I bought one other painting that was real, the Jolly Painting.

I will have a heavy meteor shower tonight if anyone needs star fragments.  To be honest, star fragments were a big deal when I was new to the game and had no wands, but now that I’ve crafted loads of wands and every zodiac furniture item, not to mention that my home storage is full of star fragments, I don’t get as excited about meteor showers as I used to.

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

Reds is on my island, but he literally has zero statues.  All paintings, and only the Mona Lisa (Famous Painting) is real.

….Well, I bought one other painting that was real, the Jolly Painting.

I will have a heavy meteor shower tonight if anyone needs star fragments.  To be honest, star fragments were a big deal when I was new to the game and had no wands, but now that I’ve crafted loads of wands and every zodiac furniture item, not to mention that my home storage is full of star fragments, I don’t get as excited about meteor showers as I used to.

I still need to find Celeste whenever I can because I don't think I have all the possible recipes from her

• Brohoof 1

Usually zodiac DIYs are a priority if you don't have them yet, but the only way to tell if you got all the DIYs from celeste is that celeste will give you a random fragment.

I have redd visiting, but he doesn't have the motherly and rock-head statues i'm looking for.

• Brohoof 2

@Will Gazzzze @KirbyFluttershy @Eren Jeager @Anti-Villain @ExplosionMare

8 hours ago, Will Gazzzze said:

I still need to find Celeste whenever I can because I don't think I have all the possible recipes from her

Funny you should say that:  Celeste is on my island!  Last I checked, she was in the northern hills.

Dodo code is JT5N0

For once, I'm not posting meteor timings because it's a heavy meteor shower:  there are too many to post!

Also, on the beach a bit south of my shop, I laid out a bunch of star fragments; they're up for grabs for whoever wants them!  (I really need the storage space...!)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

@Will Gazzzze @KirbyFluttershy @Eren Jeager @Anti-Villain @ExplosionMare

Funny you should say that:  Celeste is on my island!  Last I checked, she was in the northern hills.

Dodo code is JT5N0

For once, I'm not posting meteor timings because it's a heavy meteor shower:  there are too many to post!

Also, on the beach a bit south of my shop, I laid out a bunch of star fragments; they're up for grabs for whoever wants them!  (I really need the storage space...!)

I have terrible news because of the stupid accidental mistake done by the people we're trying to fix our electrical panel they end up drilling right through the power source that connects our router to the internet, I cannot use the internet other than on my phone for a few days; not my computer not on my TV and that definitely mean I cannot go anywhere that uses the internet in Animal Crossing.

Despite the slight speed up from the original source material SpongeBob's reaction is pretty much my attitude right now

Any high turnip prices this week? I may be on rollercoaster for the week if you guys asked me. Normally spike prices may happen during rollercoaster pattern as well.

I don't think the fragments would be any use of us unless we can make more nova lights to decorate the island. Zodiac fragments, i already crafted every zodiac furniture. I kind of wish that they made more zodiac furniture like in pocket camp like the zodiac scepters, but also make use of them and craft zodiac outfits as well.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Any high turnip prices this week? I may be on rollercoaster for the week if you guys asked me. Normally spike prices may happen during rollercoaster pattern as well.

I don't think the fragments would be any use of us unless we can make more nova lights to decorate the island. Zodiac fragments, i already crafted every zodiac furniture. I kind of wish that they made more zodiac furniture like in pocket camp like the zodiac scepters, but also make use of them and craft zodiac outfits as well.

I have fluctuating this week ><  I plan to use turnip.exchange again...

Has anybody else been getting some longer than usual loading times in their Animal Crossing game or is it just me because I've been disconnected from the internet for a few days?

my recent loading times last like 2 minutes. Long enough for the silent to cause my Radiowave headphones to lose signal and go to pure static until more sound is picked up. Usually loading time doesn't take longer than 30 seconds

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Will Gazzzze said:

Has anybody else been getting some longer than usual loading times in their Animal Crossing game or is it just me because I've been disconnected from the internet for a few days?

my recent loading times last like 2 minutes. Long enough for the silent to cause my Radiowave headphones to lose signal and go to pure static until more sound is picked up. Usually loading time doesn't take longer than 30 seconds

I’ll test my Switch tomorrow and see if anything strange is happening on my end too

Anyone here goes by the Animal Crossing screen name of longwriter? Because I wanted to say I don't use the turnip exchange website because I thought you would need an account and you have to be legitimate friend with them in game for it to work

• Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, Will Gazzzze said:

Anyone here goes by the Animal Crossing screen name of longwriter? Because I wanted to say I don't use the turnip exchange website because I thought you would need an account and you have to be legitimate friend with them in game for it to work

That would be tom here as a switch username that i know. I wasn't too sure if it was a I or l at the beginning of the name.

Anyway I have meteor showers tonight just let you guys know. if you guys want in, i can open early at 7PM PDT, possibly after dinner. The sanrio items are giveaway if you guys want them. I know they can't be added to your catalog, but it's what i can do to help you guys get one.

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Just to let you guys know about the new villagers, i know they're obtainable in NHs, but they were released early in pocket camp. here's the article related to the new villagers

Sasha is pretty much a weird name for a guy. it should've been a girl name.

I find it funny that two of the villagers were first assumed to be one gender but it turned out to be the other gender

Spoiler

animal-crossing-pocket-camp-new-villager-bio-sasha.png.843691a3c73dd27c4b8d7b63456f071c.png

I thought the bunny was a girl at first

animal-crossing-pocket-camp-new-villager-bio-shino.png.abf93366324f54f8e5dfc08b2c672782.png

I thought this goat was a male, but what the same and that this animal's birthday was on Halloween which literally just passed by

• Brohoof 1

@Will Guide @Eren Jeager  @KirbyFluttershy @ExplosionMare @Anti-Villain

Good news!  ac-turnip.com says my island is due for a high turnip price spike tomorrow morning!

I figured I should give you a heads-up in advance; the price spike will be 196 at minimum and 588 at maximum.

I know there'll be things that require a lot of bells in the near future, so I figured I should let you all know!