Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

10 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Maybe not the "BEST RECOGNIZE" part though. :P 

Vicious little prima donnas they are... :dry:

Anyway, time for a break. I ground up enough bells to pay off the next upgrade to my house tomorrow: 348,000 I believe.

The museum will be open tomorrow. And thank God, because I’m running out of storage space!

Oh and...

Spoiler

I ran into Wisp! I like his little gimmick this time around. It’s nice to have him back outside and not stuck in a lamp.

Luigi’s Mansion 3 time! I think I have 3 floors to go...

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

So... I was playing some more yesterday and I'm not sure if it was just sheer luck, but it feels like during the nighttime you get the rarer critters.

I fished a bunch of football fish, several knifejaws as well as an extra oarfish. I'm also in love with the little hermit crabs, they're so adorable!

I paid off my first loan now and got quite the sum to pay off the next in 2-3 days, depending on how much I'll play.

Looking forward to boot up the game today, as I think the museum and the shop will open as well as I will be having the bigger house!

Spoiler

Yesterday I also was in a lot of luck. I had both Gulliver and Wisp in my town. I never saw Wisp in any previews title, he's just too adorable.

Ugh, 5 hours to go until Nook’s Cranny opens again. Come on sun, I have 24 Emperor Butterflies to sell!

EDIT: 27 butterflies and 2 tarantulas.

EDIT: 46 butterflies.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

OMG... the museum is so BEAUTIFUL... it’s almost perfect!

Almost?

Hide contents

There doesn’t seem to be an art exhibit anymore! Perhaps it’ll be an extension later?

And to my annoyance:

Spoiler

If I wanted to hear about a subject, I either have to donate one at a time instead of donating multiple like I prefer back in New Leaf OR catch another, choose "Tell me about it" and pick the subject in my pocket. 

Why couldn't they have made it so you can pick from a list of already donated specimens?! That way you could learn about the specimens at your pleasure

Considering the museum is my favorite part of the game I feel like that's a huge step down and it's the only thing I despise right now about this game. Any other cons so far aren't a big deal.

Now, I have some real life short to take care of first before I can really start to do today's work on Willthrive.

• Brohoof 1

I’m stuck at work instead of on my beautiful island... *pouts in a corner*

I hope Nook won’t mind waiting a couple days to hold the celebration ceremony for the new museum. Anyway, I went ahead and put in another extension request. Probably won’t be able to pay this one off IMMEDIATELY like I have been. I forget which request it is. The one AFTER you get your back room.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

Closing off Day 4

Spoiler

Bob moved in, but Goldie and Puddles haven’t made it yet

The museum opened. So I finally found a home for all those fish and bugs. Now I can also get fossils identified so I can either donate or sell them

I participated in the ceremony for the bridge and the museum

I was hoping I could finish paying off my second home loan, but despite effort to pay some of it off, it’ll have to wait until tomorrow

Other than the ceremonies and Bob moving in, the only other thing worth noting is the customization workshop I partook in 

• Brohoof 1

Alright, I managed to get my next loan down to just 50k Bells, but it’s late and I have GOT to go to sleep. But there have been some developments!

Fauna is done unpacking, and my goodness, I’m starting to see why people love her so much.

Audie has also moved in! I love her! Probably one of cutest wolves and Peppy villagers I’ve ever met!

Saharah came to visit as well! Looks like she has a new little gimmick!

... also I accidentally ate the turnips I was saving. I just needed them to go bad so could catch some ants. XP

• Brohoof 1

If you guys are planning on helping each (and other ppl) out in selling their turnips, please be sure to keep your turnip prices posted by both morning at the opening time and 12PM (all time zones) till closing time since the price changes at both of those times however you can't get the turnip prices if you don't have a shop built yet. This Turnip wizard will help analyze your turnip prices

Just on the note side that there's no ordinance to help us buy the time. It's possible to do the time travel trick which is going back to the opening time of the shop to buy the time for other people to sell turnips at a high price.

You wanna keep note of your turnip prices to keep track of them.

Anyway here's my turnip price (for march 24 2020) - 102 (AM) 144 (PM).

Anyone want to visit my Island using the Dodo code method, this code will last until I close the gate at the airport

FW7Q2

EDIT: Apparently, entering sleep mode disconnects the Internet connection and closes the gate at the Airport. so if any of you guys were trying to visit my Island while I was busy showering in the real world, I apologize you couldn't make it

Welp, finally time for sleep. I needed a big ole chuck of playtime to ease my Animal Crossing withdrawals.

Latest happenings!

All three of the villagers I found on islands have moved in: Fauna, Audie, and Beau in that order.

Made this delightful discovery, check the video in this tweet:

Spoiler

I paid off the 548k expansion loan and have signed with for the 748k loan. Currently have 110k saved up for that.

Resident Services will be closed tomorrow for remodeling.

Critterpedia is now up to 50 entries.

And here is a picture of my island map for far, for those interested:

5488C91C-98A3-4304-B926-FA332789FC40.thumb.jpeg.4e57de45d30bac078e1c0833c8970bf1.jpeg

And with that, goodnight everyone! <3

• Brohoof 1

Today, The Resident Services tent is closed to become a more permanent structure. So no NOOK STOP and no Ticket for Mystery Island Trip today

Is anybody else having fan problems with their Nintendo switch? because I had mine since release date back in March 2017. 3 years and only now excessive playing in Dock mode in one sitting is there now a risk of overheating.

All the repair services are suspended Because of the Cronavirus. So, if I cross the line of requiring repairs, I won't be able to play for who knows how long. And if I'm unlucky in a worse case scenario, I might have to start fresh with Animal Crossing.

On the bright side, seeing how it's only been a week, I could start from the beginning if it comes to that unlike the first time something like this happened with New Leaf in 2016 where I lost 3 years worth of time and effort since that game was released in June 2013

Time will tell...

A late progress update! Sorry I haven’t been doing them the day of. But, in last couple days, I...

Finally had the museum ceremony...

12FBAC6B-680E-4264-B336-C85E837DB33D.thumb.jpeg.545ff9687073a989391fad5551dbae4d.jpeg

Saw my first shooting stars...

66708E5A-B367-4BDA-A7C5-83AC3E568698.thumb.jpeg.1ca3cb37b87a05283af84d99e8f30e8d.jpeg

And went to Fauna’s birthday party!

F31EB8CB-8CB4-420B-B63A-88BEA161D293.thumb.jpeg.ed35f81bbc88b20a21b36fd69a39b286.jpeg

I also did a little decorating outside my house! Here’s a little video:

This morning the Resident Services building opened up and Isabelle arrived! And now there’s SOOO MUCH to do! Gonna be very busy!

• Brohoof 1

@ShadOBabe I'm so jealous that you have Audie, Beau, and Fauna. They're so cute. I don't dislike my villagers but they aren't my favorite. I really hope to get some wolves and horses. Sadly, even though I just reached the week mark and got Resident Services like you, going to islands still isn't netting me any new villagers to ask to move in. =(

• Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Envy said:

@ShadOBabe I'm so jealous that you have Audie, Beau, and Fauna. They're so cute. I don't dislike my villagers but they aren't my favorite. I really hope to get some wolves and horses. Sadly, even though I just reached the week mark and got Resident Services like you, going to islands still isn't netting me any new villagers to ask to move in. =(

Yeah I just lucked out SUPER hard this time around. Couldn’t believe how got all three of them. I just need Colton and I’ll be super happy!

Yeah, same with me! I was just wondering if I should research why I’m not getting any new villagers on the islands. I’ve been going multiple times a day.

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Yeah I just lucked out SUPER hard this time around. Couldn’t believe how got all three of them. I just need Colton and I’ll be super happy!

Yeah, same with me! I was just wondering if I should research why I’m not getting any new villagers on the islands. I’ve been going multiple times a day.

I get the feeling we're *still* stuck in tutorial mode. The campsite that Tom Nook asked us to build today is likely something that has to be done before we will see new villagers. That's my speculation, anyway.

39 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’m still stuck in a tent cause I haven’t hit 5,000 miles yet. At least all the fish and bugs I’m saving for the museum can go outside

Be sure and strive for that 5,000. IIRC story progression is hidden behind doing so.

• Brohoof 1

5k nook miles should be easy as long as you know what other tasks you need to do. The shop however will take a day and new villagers you got with nook miles tickets will take at lease 1 day per individual which it takes 3 days total if you traveled to 3 islands.

I realize that while I love this game, sometimes I feel lonely while playing it. I need to fix that, assuming anyone would want to hang out with me. which I highly doubt

Anyway, here is my Switch friend code: SW-4550-9502-5914

Feel free to add me if you want to chill together in New Horizons.

if anyone wants to chill in animal crossing then my switch code is SW-3730-5218-5323, my island isnt exactly amazing looking tho

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

I realize that while I love this game, sometimes I feel lonely while playing it. I need to fix that, assuming anyone would want to hang out with me. which I highly doubt

Anyway, here is my Switch friend code: SW-4550-9502-5914

Feel free to add me if you want to chill together in New Horizons.

added~

So, as I speculated, the campsite is a part of story progression and has to be done to unlock more villagers to be found on the islands. Unfortunately, the villager that first appears in the campsite is also story progression related and has to be invited. Best of luck to everyone that they get someone good.

I got... Hippeaux. Nothing against hippos, actually, as I have Bertha and she's kind of cute... But Hippeaux? Sorry, he's not. Lol. Immediately following I was able to start plotting for more homes and I plotted one and went to an island and got Bea. I looked through the list of Normal type villagers and decided she is one of my favorites, so I picked her to move in. Still really hoping for some of the wolves and horses I like, though. =(

Edited by Envy