Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

I don't know if anyone knows how to resolve this problem or if it is possible, but has anyone gotten an island visitor in their campsite you don't want to move in? By mistake, I talked to him a bit too much (twice) and I told him to move in because I had no choice (between "move here" or "you should live here"). Now Tom Nook wants me to find a place for his tent (although I refused to "for now") but I don't know if he'll ever leave now.

Will he ever leave? Can I just wait until he goes away or do I have to let him move in anyway? yes, i am picky with my islanders

8 minutes ago, Kamii said:

I don't know if anyone knows how to resolve this problem or if it is possible, but has anyone gotten an island visitor in their campsite you don't want to move in? By mistake, I talked to him a bit too much (twice) and I told him to move in because I had no choice (between "move here" or "you should live here"). Now Tom Nook wants me to find a place for his tent (although I refused to "for now") but I don't know if he'll ever leave now.

Will he ever leave? Can I just wait until he goes away or do I have to let him move in anyway? yes, i am picky with my islanders

Just don't talk to him and he'll eventually move out.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kamii said:

He hasn't even moved in yet though, he is at the campsite

That's what I mean. Once he moves in, just ignore him.

well you can't be picky on your islanders if you want to proceed in improving your island however there's a glitch if you evict them and make'em move to another island so you can't evict them at this time if you guys read the related articles about it, but here's a list of them

Anyway if you guys are looking for a good island tune, I know some sites, but mainly the one that I came from although if you want to share the tunes. You can use this. These tunes also apply to the previous AC games.

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Anyway if you guys are looking for a good island tune, I know some sites, but mainly the one that I came from although if you want to share the tunes. You can use this. These tunes also apply to the previous AC games.

It would be pretty cool if you could share some sites with some ideas~

5 hours ago, Will Guide said:

I tried to visit you. But when I was searching for friends islands to visit over the Wifi, I got nothing

Very strange indeed. I had the gate open for up to 3 hours or so. Could just be a finicky system that Nintendo has with this...Not sure. I'll try again tomorrow, see how that goes.

Yay!! The Able Sisters moved in today. I’m so HAPPY to see them. They and Nook are my favorite characters (Sable x Nook fo lyfe)!!

I waked right in the second the clock chimed 9am and bought a EVERYTHING they had, and of course, talked to Sable, who was, naturally, too shy to deal with me yet.

Don't worry Sable! Me and you will be best buddies once again! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I made a lot of money selling bugs to Flick, the bug obsessed chameleon today.

Also, Leonardo took noticed of the fact that the night before I was hanging out a lot on top of the leftmost peak. Love that attention to detail

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Also, Leonardo took noticed of the fact that the night before I was hanging out a lot on top of the leftmost peak. Love that attention to detail

I KNOW, right? I could go on and on about all the little details! I keep finding new ones!

Like it rained for the first time in my town, and I noticed that not all of my villagers using umbrellas. Some were just walking around in rain gear. I LOVE that!

• Brohoof 2

Ah, new month, new critters to catch! I managed to catch 14 new species this morning. That brings my total bug count to 31, and total fish to 38!

Oh, and C.J. showed up! I like his characterization. He's a streamer... get it? LOL, puns...

• Brohoof 1

After a little research, I found out we have to collect 18 items to get a reward from Zipper on the 12th. I have managed to get half of the DIYs and a third of the actual items. I love Animal Crossing events <3

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Kamii said:

After a little research, I found out we have to collect 18 items to get a reward from Zipper on the 12th. I have managed to get half of the DIYs and a third of the actual items. I love Animal Crossing events <3

actually if you're looking for items that require eggs to be crafted there's way more than 18 of them. to be fair the unaccounted items are those that you come up with for yourself when you collect eggs. basically the rest of the stuff or clothing which don't really tied to what zipper is looking for. But that's just me getting information from a guide. Either way out of all the recipe that uses eggs, I got 10 of them right now

Also my island is gone from one star to two stars. I'm getting closer to fulfilling the KK goal

• Brohoof 2

I'm happy for the event, but I think they may have went just a tiny bit overboard with the eggs. I can't find fish anymore, and the sound of balloons in the sky haunts my nightmares.

8 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

I need iron but i accidentally destroyed all my rocks :(

You're not supposed to eat fruit and then hit the rocks

32 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

How’s everyone’s egg hunt going to far? I got 22 pieces of Bunny Day clothing, and 12 pieces of furniture.

0708BE64-804F-4425-8CB4-54E1095B1B1A.thumb.jpeg.042b5ad661ce00a064eeebfd1fa85ba4.jpeg

How many sky eggs did you get before teaching yourself the recipes of Sky Egg themed clothing?

18 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

I need iron but i accidentally destroyed all my rocks :(

Don’t worry. You’ll have a new rock pop up every day. In the meantime, go hit rocks on mystery islands.

7 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

How many sky eggs did you get before teaching yourself the recipes of Sky Egg themed clothing?

Couldn’t tell you honestly. I think it’s random. Just keep popping balloons and you’ll get it!

In fact just hang out by the shore on the left or right of your island. You’ll be able to see and hear them flying in.

• Brohoof 2

I’m pretty slow I’ve only made two things (the bed and the lamp) but to be fair my sibling made a bunch of things so I didn’t have time to make anything else yesterday. Thankfully they left some DIYs on the ground for me.

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

You're not supposed to eat fruit and then hit the rocks

The eggs count as fruit then?

Wood eggs are easy to get in one day but Earth eggs and Stone eggs are likely going to require multiple trips to a mystery island if I want to get a lot in one day