Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

In terms of Recipes, Other than the Egg Arch, which is given on April 12, recipes that Zipper gives only when the other stuff has been crafted, and clothes made from each type of Eggs, I only have to get the recipes for Bunny Day Wall Clock, Rug, Wardrobe, and Festival Balloons.

I might get those recipes tonight or tomorrow, but it's going to take a little longer to collect all the necessary Leaf, Earth, and Stone eggs to make all the uncrafted Bunny Day stuff

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Will Guide said:

In terms of Recipes, Other than the Egg Arch, which is given on April 12, recipes that Zipper gives only when the other stuff has been crafted, and clothes made from each type of Eggs, I only have to get the recipes for Bunny Day Wall Clock, Rug, Wardrobe, and Festival Balloons.

I might get those recipes tonight or tomorrow, but it's going to take a little longer to collect all the necessary Leaf, Earth, and Stone eggs to make all the uncrafted Bunny Day stuff

Don’t forget you can buy Nook tickets to travel to small islands and get more eggs

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I still have two :(

I spent a good hour and a half looking for eggs and my sibling helped me but most of the stuff was clothes.

collecting the eggs teaches you the recipe for clothes.

finding recipes in bottles or balloons or given to you by people running up to you are the other Bunny Day recipes

• Brohoof 1

Now I just need to find the Wall Clock and Rug recipe, the rest of the BD recipes will be given to me after obtaining the rest

• Brohoof 1

Earth and Leaf eggs aren't that easy to get when you go to the islands via using nook miles tickets in terms of how many holes you have to dig up plus it can be confusing if the island is filled with bamboos. as for the leaf egg goes, well it's not that easy too because of the small of amount of trees going around and when you go to an island filled with bamboo, they don't have leaf eggs. The easiest eggs to get are sky, sea, and stone. For stone eggs, you don't wanna break the rocks and in addition, you can build holes behind you so if you're standing in a direction, you have to dig 3 holes. if corners, then all you need to do is put 2 holes and you wanna make sure there's nothing surrounding on that rock such as items, fruits, weeds, and saplings in order to get 9 drops from the rock by using your shovel.

Anyway as of my progress goes, well I made myself for more richer by selling turnips, but 2 that I missed and it was hidden so probably on sunday I can do more stalk market and become more richer than usual.

• Brohoof 1

I’ve collected a good amount of Easter stuff but I’m saving it because right now I’m focused on building furniture for all the new houses popping up. It takes forever though! I had to borrow Nook tickets from my sibling cause they have way more miles than me.

I crafted all but the last few Egg related stuff. The last recipes are obtained on April 12, but in the meantime I should collect about 12 of each type of Egg to make those items. Any extras I shall sell

I still don't have this because I don't have a Switch and due to life circumstances I'm better off saving the little income I am getting.

BUT I digress

I loved every other AC game I've played so I can't wait to finally get started. Just a little annoyed that some of my favorite special characters from past installments are apparently nowhere to be found. I miss Booker, Pelly, Phyllis, Tortimer, Brewster, Kapp'n, even the shady duo of Lyle and Redd... I'm hoping they get added in the future. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Don’t forget you can buy Nook tickets to travel to small islands and get more eggs

I know that. I clearly said in my previous posts I go to the Mystery Islands but they don't give out as many Earth Eggs on a daily basis as the Main Island. :dry:

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

I know that. I clearly said in my previous posts I go to the Mystery Islands but they don't give out as many Earth Eggs on a daily basis as the Main Island. :dry:

I think there’s only like 3-4 holes per island. :/

(edited)

Anyone need a cherry blossom bonsai DIY recipe? I got a repeat today and I'm going to ask around to see if anyone needs it before I sale it. (it really sucks that they can't be put in storage =/)

I also have an extra pear bed recipe if anyone wants that. It's not that exciting IMO, but maybe someone else might find it appealing.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

I finally got the 3 star rating to get the KK Slider to my island. However, I am at a loss. I want to open up me island for friends to visit, but with the pandemic, I have had less and less money to spend on non-essentials. I know that Amazon has some online membership codes for sale good enough for twelve months, and I will try to look into that because it IS how I was able to reacquire New Leaf via a code they generated and sent me. I dunno if the delaying of non-essential deliveries counts for electrically generated codes like the download code I got for New Leaf, so I only hope I wouldn’t be wasting effort

Today, I had my biggest fangirling moment yet. I got, by random chance, Apollo on my campsite <3 I absolutely adore that bird~

39e1c496b7ac3b463e5d5f58b521f44a.gif

As it stands, my villagers are: Billy, Wade, Apple, Kid Cat, Lolly and Apollo (starting tomorrow) and Diva and Pietro

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Eren Jaeger said:

I finally got the 3 star rating to get the KK Slider to my island. However, I am at a loss. I want to open up me island for friends to visit, but with the pandemic, I have had less and less money to spend on non-essentials. I know that Amazon has some online membership codes for sale good enough for twelve months, and I will try to look into that because it IS how I was able to reacquire New Leaf via a code they generated and sent me. I dunno if the delaying of non-essential deliveries counts for electrically generated codes like the download code I got for New Leaf, so I only hope I wouldn’t be wasting effort

Did you get your 10th neighbor? And is that why you got 3 stars?

Tommorow, I plan to amiibo call Cube to the campsite and give him his 3rd requested item and convince him to move in as my 10th neighbor.

7 minutes ago, Kamii said:

Today, I had my biggest fangirling moment yet. I got, by random chance, Apollo on my campsite <3 I absolutely adore that bird~

As it stands, my villagers are: Billy, Wade, Apple, Kid Cat, Lolly and Apollo (starting tomorrow) and Diva and Pietro

Congrats!! Apollo is a great one! X3

• Brohoof 2

I got myself a AC PC items in NH although if you guys are curious how to get, well here's how although if you guys don't have a smart device and/or don't play AC PC for storage space and/or other reasons, don't worry about it. Some of us who played AC PC can provide these AC PC items. It's not that expensive as I checked the prices so if you guys want one, ask (or PM) those who have it including me.

• Brohoof 1

Me, personally, im just trying to collect as many bugs and fish as possible to make a personal zoo. I try to find duplicate creatures so that i can donate them to the museum, but some of them are hard to come by. My latest and most favorite addition so far was an Atlas Moth. It looked so beautiful that it broke my heart when i failed at catching it the first time i saw it. I got lucky seeing it a second time today.

Also, i caught a flea off of one of my residents :D