Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Fellow Motion Sickness Sufferers?

Venomous

Anyone else struggle with motion sickness? I know that anyone can feel it but I’m asking those who feel it much easier and earlier on.

10 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Natsu Dragneel has entered the chat.

Image result for natsu dragneel motion sick

I don’t get it quite as fast as Natsu but I feel just as bad as he does :sealed:

2 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I don’t get it quite as fast as Natsu but I feel just as bad as he does :sealed:

Ah, I see.

Welp, I don't get motion sickness, but I have this thing where no matter how tired I am I can never fall asleep in a vehicle. And it PISSES ME OFF.

Edited by Emerald Heart

I get motion sick relatively easily, given I have a problem involving my hearing. For anyone who doesn't know, your equilibrioception depends on a fluid inside your inner ears, so I'm obviously affected by it.

Because of this, I can't ride on many theme park attractions, as much as I wish I could. I'm scared of using VR and Skyrim has made me motion sick at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get motion sickness except on rare occasions, and it's usually something ridiculous that sets it off, like reading in a moving car or riding one of those cheap midway rides at county fairs where you just keep spinning in one direction without a clear enough view of anything else to alleviate the dizziness. I hate that.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

There's only been one time I've gotten motion sickness, but it was pretty horrendous. I went on one of those carnival rides that have cars spinning around an axis and rotating around like mad. Got me feeling really rough. :BornAgainBrony:

Yeah, I get motion sick somewhat easily. It's more of a situational thing, but there are some absolutes, one of which is roller coasters and being in a car for several hours. I haven't been in an airplane so I don't know how I'd react to it.

Motion sickness gang here, it's not too bad if I'm the one driving but it gets horrid if not. 

Last year I took a trip to Hawaii and got extremely motion sick on the plane. I was literally holding my throat not to throw up because I didn't want people on the plane panicking thinking I had covid. I even took prescription strength meds and it still wasn't enough :(

• Hugs 1

I usually suffer it when I’m staring at a screen inside a moving vehicle. I’m not getting that problem now since the roads are usually straight, and they don’t drive as ass as where I used to live :scoots:

• 1 year later...

I hate motion sickness!

In the car, I have to look out the window.

On a plane, it gets stacked with my devilishly convenient fear of heights, so I need to be napping mostly to be fine.

On a boat/ferry... good luck to me :(

The worst was when I was on a cruise when I was younger and I couldn't do anything because I felt so dizzy and off balance. I just couldn't do it!