Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chat n' Draw

StarrySlime

Hello! New to the forums and just recently got back into watching MLP. Looking to get better at drawing Ponies so I'd love some requests~ Furries and humans are also welcomed for practice! Stay and chat a while :> would love some company while doodling.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I’m always lookin for more art of Lucky! :squee:

Hide contents

ED14E3D8-1B1A-42A2-BAC1-F05914E30D22.png.2d68d381164cec0480245801b6f45554.png

C469714D-87C3-4D0A-8285-2CCBE052B050.thumb.png.301945bbe354a622d6f8ed3ee085567a.png

Ooh! what a cool cutie mark, can you tell me more about? Like how they got it or what their special talent is?

13 minutes ago, StarrySlime said:

Ooh! what a cool cutie mark, can you tell me more about? Like how they got it or what their special talent is?

Well, her backstory and cutie mark story are both still a work in progress. She reflects me in real life, so thinking up a backstory somewhat similar to my own in pony terms is a bit...difficult. :ButtercupLaugh:What I can say though, is that she's a friendly fun-loving young mare always down for adventure. She can also be a bit shy and guarded though, at times. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

14 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Well, her backstory and cutie mark story are both still a work in progress. She reflects me in real life, so thinking up a backstory somewhat similar to my own in pony terms is a bit...difficult. :ButtercupLaugh:What I can say though, is that she's a friendly fun-loving young mare always down for adventure. She can also be a bit shy and guarded though, at times. 

Well that's still so cool to have come up with a cutie mark, I'm not sure what mine be :laugh: lol! She sounds great. she was fun to draw

Spoiler

ddpp691-975dc48e-3254-4bd7-a0ba-c1926940

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, StarrySlime said:

Well that's still so cool to have come up with a cutie mark, I'm not sure what mine be :laugh: lol! She sounds great. she was fun to draw

Reveal hidden contents

ddpp691-975dc48e-3254-4bd7-a0ba-c1926940

OHHH MY GOOSH!! I love this drawing!! thank you so much :wub:

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

OHHH MY GOOSH!! I love this drawing!! thank you so much :wub:

YOU'RE WELCOME <3

1 hour ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@StarrySlime
Do you have samples of your artwork of humans? I would love to request a drawing of one of my anime OCs!

Since it's for practice I don't really have any examples of what it'll look like. Feel free to take a peak at my DA tho; https://www.deviantart.com/abelsrequiem/gallery/

2 minutes ago, StarrySlime said:

YOU'RE WELCOME <3

Since it's for practice I don't really have any examples of what it'll look like. Feel free to take a peak at my DA tho; https://www.deviantart.com/abelsrequiem/gallery/

You have a very unique style. I really like it! Would you be interested in drawing something for me? I promise I make an awesome chat buddy ~

14 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

You have a very unique style. I really like it! Would you be interested in drawing something for me? I promise I make an awesome chat buddy ~

Sure! Drop me a reference of your character :>

6 minutes ago, Usager said:

pretty cool :mlp_icwudt:

u//u thanks!!!

Would you like to draw either Pencil Pouch (the unicorn) and/or Granite Rose (the earth pony)? I took a picture of the custom as well for the Cutie Mark reference. (BTW the flower does have a stem it’s just hard to see)

BF7F0563-184B-466C-AD46-3340BEF45742.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

Would you like to draw either Pencil Pouch (the unicorn) and/or Granite Rose (the earth pony)? I took a picture of the custom as well for the Cutie Mark reference. (BTW the flower does have a stem it’s just hard to see)

BF7F0563-184B-466C-AD46-3340BEF45742.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sure! Are the two of them friends? I'd love to draw them together

@StarrySlime
Is your limit one character per picture? I was hoping to get two characters in one. If that’s too much, I totally understand. I can request something else if need be.