Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Stardrop

StarrySlime

Found on your outings... interesting phrasing, especially since those don't tend to go lying around like gems are. So... burglars, tomb raiders...?

{time to be awesome a bit of a pest, hehe}

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

Do you like your work?

I, Will Guide, love telling the many many stories of Disney. So are you as passionate about your work as I am?

"I am passionate about my work, It's part of who I am. But it wasn't always like that," He trails off for a moment, "Are you just as passionate about learning those stories as you are about telling them?"

1 hour ago, Quinch said:

Found on your outings... interesting phrasing, especially since those don't tend to go lying around like gems are. So... burglars, tomb raiders...?

{time to be awesome a bit of a pest, hehe}

"Haha, I'm certainly not courageous enough to be any sort of tomb raider." He shakes his head, smiling to himself "Aye, some of them have questionable origins but most of these trinkets were happily given or traded. If you're still suspicious of me would you like to pick out one of these treasures and i'll share it's story?"

[First day and stardrop is already called out being a thief HAHA; man a rouge pony would be cool]