Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Pony Wrestling Commish anything.

EquesWrestlingEnt

I know, probably weird to have one of these things, but hey, if you'd like to ask me any questions about pony/mlp wrestling, 'how your favorite mlp character is doing', 'why don't I have your favorite character in this yet', this is the place to ask me whatever you'd like.

So, yeah, go for it!

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

"You can make ponies in Fire Pro Wrestling?" :confused:

To a certain point, yes, or approximations of ponies.

There was an adjustment of how to do things on Fire Pro World, if I should go a full pony route or just try to EQGish everything, and since ponies stumbled through the portal to become human and humans step through the portal and probably become some form of pony, it sounded legit.

The other option, which I haven't done, but might attempt in the future is to just straight up remove the hands and feet(which you can do), and just make full skintone characters, but I felt that would look about as weird as an 2012 modded PES Model of a pony face.

So, for all intensive purposes, yes, it's ponies... and dragons... and griffons... and so on.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lunas Secret Lover said:

You modeling your EWE after any other fed or wrestling style? 

Not in particular. I mean every character does have a actual wrestler that serves as a base, or in some cases, did but they got tweaked a bunch.

• Brohoof 1