Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general If you were the opposite sex what would you want your name to be?

Muffinnz

Hmms, this one is hard in some ways. My parents waited before they named me so they didn't have really preset names. So i'd have to think about it. Though if i go with the female character names i use for the games i play it's probably more bland than not.

Lilith, Charlotte, Illiara and hmmm Vaithis. That's a good short list of female names i've used for characters that i probably wouldn't have minded as my own. 

Now this is something that I've been thinking on for years seeing that I'm transgender, but I still haven't chosen a name yet. I have a list though. Some English and some Japanese considering that I'm likely to end up in Japan at some point where I'll be for the rest of my days. Anyway. My list consists of:

• Agatha (Although I've already given it to a character in a story I've written. So this one might be out.)
  • Matilda
  • Connie
  • Mariella
  • Martha
  • Sabrina
  • Kanako
  • Kaori
  • Youko
  • Ryouko
  • Yukari

It's a work in progress. *squee noise*

• Brohoof 1

Well I've been actually thinking if I am male or female (I'm genuinely still not sure),
so I've actually been thinking about this,
The names I've been thinking of is a mix of Irish, Russian, and Romanian names,

Mihaela,
Nuala,
Anastasija (Nastja),
Nadezhda,

Natalja,
Svetlana,
Viktorja,
Siobhán,
Sinéad,
Niamh,
Fíona,
Fiadh,
Aoife,
Áine.

That's all for now

On 2/7/2020 at 3:13 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:
  • Sabrina

Do you get powers with that name :P ?

Edited by Christmas Angel Dust

Well I've been actually thinking about this (as I have been feeling more like as if I am transgender as of late),
some names I've been thinking about (this time shortened down list) are...
Mihaela,
Nadezhda,

Svetlana,
Siobhán,
Sinéad,
Niamh,

I'd pick something a little bit different from the norm, and my name of choice would be Luna. Luna is feminine and I think it fits my personality, but it's far less common than my real name... my real name is so common and I'm honestly getting more and more tired of it as I transition into adulthood.

Oh, that's a good one. I sometimes wondered how nice some names sounded, and in the end there were a couple of ones I liked.

But if I had to choose I'd probably go with Felicia. It rolls off the tongue nice.

Other than that I always seemed to enjoy Jessica, Cassandra and Samantha. They might sound plain to many, but for my part of world they're not common at all.