Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which My Little Pony characters would have the highest/lowest opinions of humans respectively?

eddeams

On 2/11/2020 at 4:54 PM, Scootaloo Is Best Filly said:

Hmmm I can see Twilight definitely having the highest opinion. Hmmm lowest is more difficult to find out.

Is it because we humans utilize technology that's centuries ahead of anything in Equestria?

As for who would have the lowest opinion of humanity, I think it would be Chancellor Neighsay before his redemption. He would think humans are the most abhorrent creatures he's ever seen.

4 hours ago, eddeams said:

As for who would have the lowest opinion of humanity, I think it would be Chancellor Neighsay before his redemption. He would think humans are the most abhorrent creatures he's ever seen.

Hmm...would he be wrong? We are pretty horrible.

----

Of the Mane Six:

I agree with Scootaloo Is Best Filly--I think Twilight Sparkle would be compassionate towards, and excited to help, humans. She would eventually be forced to give up, of course...humanity is unwilling to be helped.

I think Applejack would likely have the lowest opinion of us; we're lazy and often take the easy way out. Also, many of us (at least in much of the modern, westernized world) are disloyal and cruel to our kin. AJ has firm opinions on what is right and what is wrong--I think she would take a while to see the good in mankind. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Kings&Hooves14 said:

Hmm...would he be wrong? We are pretty horrible.

----

Of the Mane Six:

I agree with Scootaloo Is Best Filly--I think Twilight Sparkle would be compassionate towards, and excited to help, humans. She would eventually be forced to give up, of course...humanity is unwilling to be helped.

I think Applejack would likely have the lowest opinion of us; we're lazy and often take the easy way out. Also, many of us (at least in much of the modern, westernized world) are disloyal and cruel to our kin. AJ has firm opinions on what is right and what is wrong--I think she would take a while to see the good in mankind. 

Our widespread use of automation would especially turn AJ off.

Pinkie Pie, well, I don't think she's capable of thinking badly of anyone, so I think she'd have the highest opinion. 

Rarity might have issue with some of the prevailing fashions going around the human world, so she's my pick for lowest opinion.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I don't think anyone in Equestria would have a low opinion about humans. I base this on the fact that us Bronies are supposed to not have bad opinions about anything, and we should all be accepting, etc. And we got this from idea from watching the show. So it makes sense nothing in Equestria has bad opinions about humans, or any race.

• 3 months later...

I can picture Pinkie, Fluttershy and Dashie not really having too much an opinion, Twilight would love us, and AJ and Rarity would despise us. Rarity would hate how we dress and AJ would hate our simplicity. :mlp_wat:

Fluttershy would absolutely adore human babies. Not unlike her confusing relationship with dragons, she probably wouldn't be too interested in grown humans as they're not enough like animals. 

Chrysalis as a villain seems to have the least amount of respect for any other creature since they're all just a source of food to her. Honestly the way most humans are she would probably hate us even more than ponies since we don't love each other enough to reliably feed the hive :(

• Brohoof 2

Highest:  Lyra Heartstring before meeting any Human

Lowest:  Lyra Heartstring after meeting Humans :)

Also I think Applejack might be horrified by seeing modern Human industrialized agriculture :q

ApplejackShocked_by_SasQ.png

(you know, with heavy machines, pollution, huge amount of chemicals pumped into the ground, animals in battery cages... well, actually, Fluttershy might be even more devastaded by this one, don't show it to her, ever :q  ).

Human agriculture ain't magic :/

On 7/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, EpicEnergy said:

Spoiled Rich would probably have the lowest opinion of humans, and Fluttershy would probably have the highest opinion of humans.

Why do you think Spoiled Rich would look down on humans?

Just now, EpicEnergy said:

Because she looks down on blank flanks, on those who do not know their purpose.

In other words, she would think all of humanity is worthless? (Something tells me she would also frown upon the way humans act and how their culture works)

11 minutes ago, eddeams said:

In other words, she would think all of humanity is worthless? (Something tells me she would also frown upon the way humans act and how their culture works)

Yep, that's probably what she would think if she learned about humans.

48 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

Yep, that's probably what she would think if she learned about humans.

In general, I think ponies that hate humans would view them as brutish thugs.

• 6 months later...

well Tirek and sombra would have the lowest opinion on humanity and sombra would inslave humanity until he will get killed off by human weapon  and  lord Tirek can't drain   magic from human because human don't have magictirek_by_sir_hanahin-d8cgrqz.pnglatest?cb=20200519020134

Edited by Scootaloo90747475

I feel Twilight would be interested. We are pretty advanced in science and technology.

As for lowest.. I'm not sure. In my opinion, every character has the chance of thinking lowly about us after finding out what horrible things we've done, and still continue to do.

On 2020-07-15 at 7:58 PM, SasQ said:

(you know, with heavy machines, pollution, huge amount of chemicals pumped into the ground, animals in battery cages... well, actually, Fluttershy might be even more devastaded by this one, don't show it to her, ever :q  ).

Human agriculture ain't magic :/

And what of the fact that we're still eating meat to begin with even though well-balanced vegetarian diets for humans are a solved problem? 

• 1 month later...
On 2021-02-26 at 10:13 PM, HedonismBot said:

And what of the fact that we're still eating meat to begin with even though well-balanced vegetarian diets for humans are a solved problem? 

well Tirek and sombra would have the lowest opinion on humanity and sombra would inslave humanity until he will get killed off by human weapon  and  lord Tirek can't drain   magic from human

because human don't have magic                            tirek_by_sir_hanahin-d8cgrqz.pnglatest?cb=20200519020134See the source imageDiscord would be surprise by the chaos that human in their world

Twilight would probably have a high opinion since she tends to see the best in everyone whenever possible and has that whole Princess of Friendship thing going on.

Rainbow would probably have a lower opinion because she'd see humans as unworthy of her time and abilities.