Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it ok for girls to ask guys out?

Muffinnz

Is it ok for girls to ask guys out?  

60 users have voted

1. 1. Is it ok for girls to ask guys out?

• yes
    • no

Just now, Twiggy said:

Wow. I had that exact same situation myself a couple years ago. Turned down a girl and she immediately assumed I was gay lol. 

It's like the go-to question for some people.

And I am not a lesbian, by the way.

I have feelings. Just not for you, pal.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

Many people in the world think that way, unfortunetley. 

And I can't decide which gets the worst reaction... a girl asking a guy out or a girl rejecting a guy. Both of these things cause guys to flip out.

I'm a girl, and I rejected a guy and his follow up question was, "Are you a lesbian?"

Like, some guys just can't accept the fact that a girl has no feelings for them. 

I'm just simply can't understand why people think if someone is interested in the other, why it cannot be told? And why it is a problem if a girl rejects a guy? Should they live a life built on lies? Humanity lived and still living a life full of useless rules, showing an ice-cold smile, if you are not acting cool and not as strong and dumb as a concrete block, than you are a failure and should go away from the scene.
Anyway, it's nice to see some girls share these viewpoint.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think there is nothing problem  with it. I saw a lot of girl asking out his boyfriend, and I think it is better then expecting the other person to read your mind. As far as I think, a boy will notice if a girl likes him, and a girl are able to show him that. 

At the end of everything, you will make a choice. 

• 3 years later...

Yes it is. Infact, I actually respect that. Lets say a girl asked me out. Whether or not I say yes or no, I'd still have alot of respect for her because that took courage. And if I have respect for her, then my answer tends to lean toward yes.

• Brohoof 1