Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you like to wear tight cloths or baggy cloths?

Muffinnz

Do you like to wear tight cloths or baggy cloths  

46 users have voted

1. 1. BOYS: Do you like to wear tight cloths or baggy cloths?

• Baggy
    • Tight
    • Im not a boy
  2. 2. GIRLS: Do you like to wear tight cloths or baggy cloths?

• Baggy
    • Tight
    • Im not a girl
  3. 3. OTHER: Do you like to wear tight cloths or baggy cloths?

• Baggy
    • Tight
    • Im not a other

I can't wear tight clothes. For some reason my body is too sensitive for clothes, so if they're too tight (especially in the neck area), I literally start to freak out

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Ooredelen said:

I can't wear tight clothes. For some reason my body is too sensitive for clothes, so if they're too tight (especially in the neck area), I literally start to freak out

Claustrophobic in your clothes?

4 hours ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Claustrophobic in your clothes?

Not quite

I just really, really don't like the feeling of tight clothes

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Ooredelen said:

Not quite

I just really, really don't like the feeling of tight clothes

I'm the same really when it comes to hoodies for example I want to feel like I don't have any clothes on if that makes sense haha. Other then say a tshirt.

• Brohoof 1

It depends on the kind of clothes I’m wearing. I like jeans to fit snugly but not to the point they cut off my circulation. I want to accent my figure and not squash into a different, unnatural shape. I like my tops to be a little more loose and breezy. I have some dresses that are somewhat form-fitting and I really like the look as long as I can bend and move without splitting a seam. Generally speaking I like a close fit but not too close. That sums it up. 

Something that fits me and allows me to move freely. Buggy is not my kind of style since I don't want to look 'unprofessional'. While 'too' tight makes me uncomfortable. 

• 1 month later...

My default setting is lounging about in a giant baggy t-shirt, I do like getting dressed up sometimes and loose or tight as long as I look good and can breathe I'll wear anything.

• 5 weeks later...

I generally try to wear clothes that are properly fitted, but baggy clothes sometimes are just more comfortable. There's nothing better than a huge comfortable hoodie and a pair of sweat pants.

I’m a girl and I prefer tight clothes. I actually find them comfortable, maybe it’s just because I’m more used to them by now. I don’t care about style as much.

I do wish girl’s jeans had more/deeper pockets though! Fake pockets are the dumbest idea ever... :unamused:

I prefer tighter clothes. Better at showing off “the goods” XD 

tho “baggy/loose” clothing is better for being active (climbing things, sports, etc.)

• 8 months later...

Tight. I like to suffocate.

No but I do like my clothes to fit. When I was younger I preferred baggy clothes. Unfortunately here lately the clothes I’ve been buying online have arrived to big so they’re sort of baggy.

I usually prefer snug but not too snug. But right now I'm bulging with child so I'm wearing a lot of pretty baggy stuff. Someone really needs to come up with better styles for maternity clothes.