Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Little Shop of Free Requests (TEMPORARILY ON HOLD)

AriaTheLovely

Hello everyone as the title of the thread states this is a free request shop. You see after a bit of thinking I decided to go back to where my art career started and do some free requests. Now with that being said I will place some rules below.:Rara:

1. I will not draw anything NSFW I know this primarily a safe site but I want to make sure I put that out there first and foremost.

2.  Please do not stalk my profile,note me or post here asking when its going to be done. My life has gotten a bit busier since I joined a few years ago and I will be probably getting a new pc really soon so it might take a bit to get your piece done

3. Be sure to have good references. Text and pictures with shading are harder to get colors off of. But anyway I can give it a go.

4.Tell me what you would want I.E. chibi,full body

5. Have fun and request away

Moonlight Melody FINISHED.png

PunksIMBetter FINISHED.png

Were Simply Meant To Be FINISHED.png

Edited by AriaTheLovely
  • Brohoof 1

Why do these always pop up when I'm at work and cannot spend time searching for my references?

Oh well, my loss! Have fun drawing :)

• Brohoof 1

Helloooooooooooooooo :crackle:

So your doing request nowadays fancy fancy :orly:

Well since I'm here minus well do something like hmmm :umad: make a request yes that's it make a request :kirin:

So if it's not to much on you and if you wouldn't mind drawing my sona Laurel as a carousel horse? not the bloody kind :glimmer: you already have her colorations and know what she looks like and I literally gave you all the information on the request in person, but nobody read that :mlp_smug:

Wow.  You got busy QUICKLY, I'd say!

Uhm, if it's kay with you... might I make a request?  You have such an adorable style, and I LOVED the Nightmare couple!

May I possibly endeavor to request an art of this fellow, please?

1817973493_GideonAnomalybyGlitterbomb.thumb.jpg.5d93a3ca1749b22fec1dc77b5c05fda0.jpg

His coat (outer fur, not his lab coat) is more of a cream color than plain white.  And his Cutie Mark:

29777034_GideonCM.jpg.2b304055b34d11dcb48e669f788f73b3.jpg

He's a villain, but the picture above is the best I have for him... can you possibly make him a portrait worthy of a vile villain such as he is?

If nothing else, I thank you humbly for your time, and for your generosity with everyone else.  *bows*

• 1 month later...

I am not dead and yes I am working on the requests that I have selected so no worries on that.:kirin:  But there going to take a bit since  my grandmother fell and broke her femur in 3 places. Since I am her caretaker most of my time going to her care. She is now bedridden and needs a lot more care than she did previously. But I will work on requests in my free time. I do apologize for any inconvenience.:kindness:

• Brohoof 1

Kinda glad I stumbled upon this. I don't suppose you'd be willing to do a couple of pics of Strange Tidings, the main villain of Maradice Isle, for use in the game during his boss battles? I need one of him in his normal form for any encounters you may have with him during the game, and one of him in his corrupted form that's used during the final battle. And yes, feel free to make the corrupted one as scary as you wish; He's supposed to send off major "BIG-TIME BAD GUY" vibes when your fighting him!

Just try to keep them both between 200x300 pixels in size so he'll fit on the screen, and ensure he's facing the screen. Also, if you could get as close to the TV shows art style as possible, I'd appreciate it... but don't overwork yourself if you don't think you can manage that. XD

Here's some reference pics for you. You can easily tell which one is of his corrupted form; His eyes have kinda gone all black, and deadly looking... PHEW. Remind me to stay away from Shadow magic!

And yes, he wears a cloak for a reason: His cutie mark was destroyed during a major battle with his former friends many years before the game takes place. Go figure. XD

Strange Tidings Corrupted.PNG

Strange Tidings.png

@AriaTheLovely
Care to take a shot at Wolf Tracks? A full body image will suffice with a serious expression. Any pose is fine as well. Thank you very much for your time!

4E3449F5-933B-4353-8927-52BBBC4E1107.jpeg

Hmm according to a post written by the owner of this lovely shop on Thursday at 1:58 pm this store is CLOSED :Cozy: due to life issues please read her post it's very informational on this shops closing :oh_golly:

Edited by chaosprincess