Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Cultural Exchange 1x1 with Sherem OOC

Illiad Easle

@Sherem

I look forward to seeing what you have planned for Celestia's purpose.

If you're up to it we could RP the interaction between the Equestrian representatives and the changelings at some point? Only if you're feeling up to it.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Sherem

I look forward to seeing what you have planned for Celestia's purpose.

If you're up to it we could RP the interaction between the Equestrian representatives and the changelings at some point? Only if you're feeling up to it.

It will take some time but it will come to fruition as long as the conditions are met

• 2 months later...

I apologize for my latetess inactivity in the rp, some...event has happened that got me in the wrong mood and the nostalgia played hard against me. Add this to the fact that I still have problems coming up with a decent answer.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I would be encouraging you to put the contents of that letter considering that who better to play out Luna and Midnight relation than you, however if you have an argument that not I would like to hear it.

• Brohoof 1

@Sherem

Easy, I'm not in control of your version of Equestria, so I don't know what you think Luna should think of Midnight at this point.

Here's my rendition of how I imagine things went down the last time they spoke:

Midnight is not a pony, not a full one anyway, so he and Luna were not biologically compatible. Luna enlisted the help of Starswirl, secretly, do make a spell or potion that would resolve that issue. She hid the pregnancy from Midnight for some time, during which He and Sir were captured by Celestia, Sir turned to stone, and Midnight named a slave to Luna herself.

Being a slave did not help their relationship, Luna was trapped between Midnight and Celestia, if she let Midnight go free Celestia would be mad, and every moment he remained in bondage their relationship worsened. Luna was only a few days from completing the pregnancy, which she had still kept hidden, when they had a terrible falling out. Midnight said she was worse than all the slavers he had killed, then escaped on his own.

Luna was distraught at this, causing her to deliver her foal early. The foal was passed to a wetnurse that Luna had enlisted several weeks prior, and Luna became Nightmare Moon.

Prior to their falling out, and prior to Midnight's capture, he and Luna had adopted several orphaned foals, the original 12, and had cared for them together in secret. After fleeing from Luna Midnight went back to the foals, figuring that if Luna aimed to kill him, he would be safe among them.

That in mind, and it being up to you how Luna is after her return from the moon, what do you think she would have told Midnight in that letter? When did she even write it?

• Brohoof 1

Alright, your point stands better, that was a really bad play there. 

Then again I was missing all of this context between them, I would have been smarter to ask you all of this before I think

• Brohoof 1

@Sherem

Perhaps, I have no doubt that there is still the possibility for love between them, Midnight regrets what he said with all his heart. And Luna has not yet told him that he had a son.

If you want to add in to your post what the letter says, feel free to do that and let me know when you're done.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...