Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Large Is Your MLP folder?

Splashee

How large is your MLP folder on your computer, in MB (Megabytes) or GB (Gigabytes)?

If you have a computer, and you are a MLP fan/nerd, you'll most likely have a folder somewhere with all your gif images, png images, jpeg images, video files, random downloads, even official episodes, or maybe seasons of MLP? If you have one single folder that contains it all, select it and see how large it is. Post it here. The larger your folder is, the bigger of a fan you are of MLP (makes sense).

If you have multiple folders on your hard drive, you are not allowed to multi select. You are simply not a nerd in the case of collecting MLP stuff in one single place.

For myself (an example):

Spoiler

My MLP folder is 25.9 GB. That is just larger than a single sided Blu-Ray disc. It has all episodes of Witchcraft is Magic, Equestria Girls shorts, and much much more (many screen shots). But it doesn't have all episodes or seasons of MLP.

• Brohoof 3

Mine is considerably smaller with only 6.837gb. Contains MLP music I downloaded about 4 years ago and I think the entirety of FiMFlamFilosophy's mentally advanced series, both the original and redone versions. Also have an image folder that mostly contains pictures of Pinkie Pie I used for a cider drinking contest, and things to post during the 2018-2019 World Cup for Team Moon.

• Brohoof 3

Or perhaps you're an organized person who doesn't like to have to browse thousand of files to find a single reaction image. Or, in the other case, you're a messy fan who downloads fast before missing out something it wants to download.

There's a flaw on this logic. For instance, some people might love the show but lacks enough disk space and thus, has to download lower quality episodes and its folder won't be as heavy as the one of someone with a 1tb hard disk at hoof. Also, content creators might have massive folders, either under their root mlp folder or organized outside of it.

47 minutes ago, Splashee said:

How large is your MLP folder on your computer, in MB (Megabytes) or GB (Gigabytes)?

If you have a computer, and you are a MLP fan/nerd, you'll most likely have a folder somewhere with all your gif images, png images, jpeg images, video files, random downloads, even official episodes, or maybe seasons of MLP? If you have one single folder that contains it all, select it and see how large it is. Post it here. The larger your folder is, the bigger of a fan you are of MLP (makes sense).

If you have multiple folders on your hard drive, you are not allowed to multi select. You are simply not a nerd in the case of collecting MLP stuff in one single place.

For myself (an example):

Reveal hidden contents

My MLP folder is 25.9 GB. That is just larger than a single sided Blu-Ray disc. It has all episodes of Witchcraft is Magic, Equestria Girls shorts, and much much more (many screen shots). But it doesn't have all episodes or seasons of MLP.

• Brohoof 2

It's not all that I have related to MLP, because I have some comics, oc 'and things like that in other folders, but I have 1,450 images of the ponies (actually about 300 must be from Starlight) in the main folder.

~260GB, pretty much only video files. HD takes some space. There are some wallpapers but I think they only take a few GB. I also still have not ripped the blu-rays of EqG, so that would also add some gigabytes.

Thankfully, my file server still has a few TB of free space and 12 empty hard drive slots.

• Brohoof 1

For the most part, all of my MLP stuff is in one place (except for episodes, which are on their own hard drive). Surprisingly it's only about 200MB, 120MB of which is entirely images of Rainbow Dash.

Edited by Booker

I don't really have much, I mostly have the stuff I needed or use. :mlp_icwudt:

And I have MLP stuff all over the place, as I tend to categorize files by types, not because of the fact it is MLP related. Most of my files on PC are pony-related, so I kinda could say, that my hard drives are MLP by default. EDQ7xNk.png Like, other than memes, I don't really have non-pony images; other than few tracks, I don't really have non-pony music and so on... With that being said, one of my drives contain folders with types (images/music/videos etc.) right away. I don't need to tag my folders with MLP, as it's pretty much all MLP. rVzK55c.png

I tried to summarize things I have, it may be not 100% accurate, but it will be something around that.

1,28 GB MLP IMAGES AND STUFF 
 6,77 GB MLP MUSIC
90,80 GB MLP VIDEOS
47,43 GB MY MLP PROJECTS (which includes resources mine/3rd party, images and reference stuff etc. and while some things may not be directly MLP related, I do use these for that purpose I guess)
 1,41 GB PONY GAMES (I happen to have at the moment)
---------------
147,69 GB
IN TOTAL

I’ve only got a few mlp pictures on my pc that I drew rest is on my phone 

I did only join the fandom a little over a month ago I am sorry I have failed you all I must go cry in my lack of terabytes of mlp storage space

Over 200 GBs of all the episodes from 1-9 (inclusing both the censored version and the Derpy version of The Last Roundup) and the holiday special all in 1080p, 24fps. Also there are soundtracks, separate vocal tracks, scores of season 1-6. I had to use an external SSD.

• Brohoof 1

I guess this counts as images and such?

I don't have a specific folder. Most of the images aggregate in my downloads folder.

It probably has maybe a few hundred pictures in there.

42.6 GB. Every single episode, The three main Equestria Girls movies. The theatrical movie, and some of the specials.

I have this on my desk top computer, and duplicated on two external hard drives, and burned to a bunch of DVDs.

Who needs Netflix or the cloud?

LOL!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I have a few folders since I keep pictures, music (I'm a massive fan of fan-made Pony music) and videos in separate places. Plus a great number of my video files end up getting transferred elsewhere (such as onto DVD) as I don't want to lose everything if my computer stops working one day. The one with pictures and stuff is very small compared to others mentioned in this thread: 196 MB.

Edited by Solar Power

I don't have much in terms of images seeing as I tend to delete ones which I feel no longer interest me. If I were to take a guess at this point, I think my one folder has around 75MB though it might be over 100MB.

Have to check for actual size. I don't have a MLP folder per se, but I do have a MLP Forums folder where I think most, if not all, my MLP related stuff (a screen shot or two, MS Doodles) are located. Don't think I keep much MLP stuff.

My main MLP folder is 760 MB's! I don't save every image I come across, and I've only been gathering for a few months.. but this is it so far!

And aproximately 186 MB's of that is dedicated to only Cozy Glow images. I'm desperate for more, I REALLY need more. I want to atleast 500MB's, or higher.
happy4.jpg.b6a3439e5ee40d0240e754c4228f69de.jpg

Edited by CookieCake