Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Large Is Your MLP folder?

Splashee

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I don't clearly know big it is, since I have a variety of different MLP stuff in it.

Besides the billion sprites and sprite sheets of ponies I have that I use for animations, I think I have around 2 GB of music and maybe 1 GB of adorable pony pics, primarily of Dashie:wub:

Edited by Sondash Studios

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2020 at 8:10 PM, Super Splashee said:

For myself (an example):

Hide contents

My MLP folder is 25.9 GB. That is just larger than a single sided Blu-Ray disc. It has all episodes of Witchcraft is Magic, Equestria Girls shorts, and much much more (many screen shots). But it doesn't have all episodes or seasons of MLP.

My folder has been growing lately. I have gotten more art from my friends here. It is now...

Spoiler

27.9 GB

I am predicting it to grow even larger in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...

GEEZUS H CELESTIA.  Mine is about 2.5 GB, and I thought that was a lot.  And here all you psychos have dozens or HUNDREDS of gigs!  One of you with 400 GB??!!  F*ck, dude, I don't think my frigging STEAM folder is 400 GB!  How do you even?!  Maybe one reason for my modest collection is that I don't have any digital versions of any actual shows or movies.  I own all of the official show stuff on disc, so my digital collection is just pics and gifs, and I'm pretty picky about what I keep.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2020-07-13 at 1:02 AM, Splashee said:

Almost 29 GB. I was going to post it, but it is still at 28.9 GB

Oh no. It has grown to 35.5 GB since last time :awwthanks:

Had to dig a bit to find my old archives, and my main picture folder was at about... 1.30GB? Not including the extra ~900MB of music and other assorted stuff I have scattered about of course.

Considering it's still my second largest picture folder across all of my other interests, even after I stopped adding things to it years ago, that's still pretty good I think. ^^

• 6 months later...
On 2021-09-06 at 6:04 PM, Splashee said:

Oh no. It has grown to 35.5 GB since last time :awwthanks:

Reached 37.1 GB. It is time to try to backup stuff on Blurays before my harddrive crashes.

• Brohoof 2

i have the first five seasons of fim downloaded which i think is about 60GB and i have like several gigabytes more of MLP music + the music archive so uhhh a lot. i also have a folder of mlp images and gifs for like reacting on forums and such but that's only a few megabytes so far

• Brohoof 1

My Fluttershy folder: 262 MB, with 489 files.

My Silverstream folder: 527 MB, with 899 files.

My Pipp Petals folder: 129MB with 183 files

I'm glad I have a good pc lmao

• Brohoof 2

My assets folder for a fangame I'm making is 10.3 GB.  That's including rough drafts and base files.

The Java project directory is less than 2 GB, interestingly enough...and the game itself is only 307 MB, for some reason...