Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by Splashee,

All lore and gameplay discussions regarding Security Breach are to be kept in spoiler tags if you wish to discuss them here.

Welcome to the Five Nights at Freddy’s fan club thread! This thread is for anything and everything FNAF related! Before you post, here are a few rules to keep in mind;

- Don’t come here just to bash the series. Mentioning a dislike is fine but don’t be hateful.

- Keep all lore discussions and theories in spoiler tags. This is to be respectful to those who don’t want spoilers.

- Don’t post anything sexual or with gore. 

- If you want to share FNAF AR friend codes, please put the code and your game username together (and if you wish, make a list of animatronics you want sent to you)

- Discussing theories is fine but don’t turn friendly discussions into heated debates

Here are some things you can post about:

- Gameplay (your own or someone else’s)

- Game tips/strategies (if it’s lore related keep it in a spoiler tag)

- Pictures/drawings

- Customs and crafts

- Fan games

- General discussions

- Friend codes for FNAF AR (see above for rules)

- Music

- Videos

- Crossovers

(This of course isn’t the full list, so if you post anything FNAF outside of the list that’s fine! Have fun and remember, be kind to each other!)

• Brohoof 4

FNAF was one of those defining things of the 2010s for me as far as gaming goes. Played through the original trilogy (only ever getting the bad ending on 3 soooo...), watched the MattPatt lore vids and the gameplays by Mark mostly. Honestly got pretty confused by the order of things at the end :confused: .

Bonnie is best tronic.

• Brohoof 3

Everything that @WWolf just said. I absolutely loved FNAF 1 and the lore vids by MatPat have been an absolute treat. I'm not one for watching gameplay vids but the FNAF 1 & 2 vids were particularly entertaining. Scott Cawthon just had a knack for making a perfectly suspenseful game that latched on to perfect archetypes of creepy robots, ghost stories, feelings of dread and helplessness. FNAF is a fantastic game. 

I also love the designs of the animatronics in the first one, with the inset robotic eyes, and unnatural head tilts and angles. The feeling that came with switching a camera to a perfectly still but haunting figure is fearfully delightful.

Bonnie is my favorite too.

• Brohoof 3

I have just finished watching Pizzeria Simulator. The balance between jumpscares and humor is just perfect. And when it comes to FNAF World, the Halloween update has some really ridiculous minigames with horrible (funny) voice acting. "Freddy in Space" is just a very nice Metroid game.

I did take a huge break from FNAF when FNAF4 came out. I thought it was taking it too far with the jumpscares, being almost unhealthy (more so than FNAF3). Only @ExplosionMare managed to get me back to watch the newer games. I very much appreciate seeing how well made the franchise has become. I am slightly sad Scott has been forced to give out the games for free lately. He really is a mastermind!

• Brohoof 2

Been a fan since the first and still is. The game is great and different, the lore is a bit tricky. However, I do like the trilogy book since it does give us an better idea of the lore than the game itself. Speaking of the lore I'm curious what theories you guys have. One of the big theory I've been stuck with is that I believe Michael Afton is actually the serial/springtrap while William Afton is also happen to be a corrupted businessman who had influenced or pushes his son to become who he is. The books does give a lot of hint pointing towards Michael.

• Brohoof 1

I've never played the games myself, but I've seen many playthroughs of them online. I also watched my friend play the second game and while it's not exactly the same, I did take in a lot from just seeing it. I can say that it's quite intriguing, with a lot of interesting things hidden behind the lore. I'm not brave enough to play them though, so I'll probably just stick to watching how others react to it.

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, TBD said:

Been a fan since the first and still is. The game is great and different, the lore is a bit tricky. However, I do like the trilogy book since it does give us an better idea of the lore than the game itself. Speaking of the lore I'm curious what theories you guys have. One of the big theory I've been stuck with is that I believe Michael Afton is actually the serial/springtrap while William Afton is also happen to be a corrupted businessman who had influenced or pushes his son to become who he is. The books does give a lot of hint pointing towards Michael.

Spoiler

I still like to think William is the killer and Mike was dragged in as punishment for accidentally killing his brother (my version of Michael is the Foxy kid). I thought since William sent him to retrieve Elizabeth it was to redeem himself for what he did at Fredbear’s. As for taking jobs at Freddy’s, either Michael was forced to to cover his dad’s evidence up or he took the jobs so he could discover the mystery himself.

• Brohoof 1

I’ll be honest though the lore has been getting more and more confusing...

Spoiler

I mean like the books being canon and everything we’ve known up to this point all being a lie, everything having been really a game, and with glitchtrap and his unknown assistant, there’s obviously a whole new massive story to be unraveled and that is super exciting 

It’s still such a great lore story that I could go on and on about but that would take too long

Edited by CatCat
  • Brohoof 1

I have moved into the FNAF VR game, and I am scared!!! The darkness is all around you! :sealed:

And those huge Terminator-looking animatronics roam the corridors. :sealed:

:squee: It's fantastic!

• Brohoof 1

I’m playing it now but on Flat Mode without the VR. It is definitely scary in certain parts. 

Spoiler

Nightmarrionne is the creepiest cause the long fingers combined with the squishy noises is like all of my worst fears combined in one level. I really couldn’t stand it but it’s over now cause I beat it. As far as difficulty though, Ennard was by far the most annoying so far. I can’t stand puzzle games, especially randomized ones that never seem to end. 

19 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’m playing it now but on Flat Mode without the VR. It is definitely scary in certain parts. 

Reveal hidden contents

Nightmarrionne is the creepiest cause the long fingers combined with the squishy noises is like all of my worst fears combined in one level. I really couldn’t stand it but it’s over now cause I beat it. As far as difficulty though, Ennard was by far the most annoying so far. I can’t stand puzzle games, especially randomized ones that never seem to end. 

Great I read the spoiler. I need to remember that spoilers are spoilers. Not just hiding-places for fun text >_>

• Brohoof 2

Okay, so who is the creepiest of all the animatronics/characters in all current FNAF games up to date?

I am very creeped out by a certain rabbit character from FNAF VR right now. Like, I got a very bad vibe from that character. Really really bad.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly nightmareionnet (probably spelt wrong) is so creepy, especially in fnaf vr 

Spoiler

And the rabbit (glitchtrap) is pretty creepy too, especially when you know what he’s doing to you lore wise

Then of course there is Funtime chica from ultimate custom night :toldya:

lol

• Brohoof 1

Im not a fan but I like the gameplay of the game, really easy and smooth, my sister is the fan though, she is only nine but she still plays it a lot and loves the characters, she even has a "Circus Baby" figurine.:D

I must say that she has more guts to play it than me, I prefer games like outlast, jumpscares were never my thing.:twismile: 

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Splashee said:

Okay, so who is the creepiest of all the animatronics/characters in all current FNAF games up to date?

I am very creeped out by a certain rabbit character from FNAF VR right now. Like, I got a very bad vibe from that character. Really really bad.

He’s so scary I get uncomfortable when he ISN’T in the corner.

The creepiest one to me though is Nightmarrionne since I hate long fingers and he has twisted legs

11 hours ago, Bastian said:

Im not a fan but I like the gameplay of the game, really easy and smooth, my sister is the fan though, she is only nine but she still plays it a lot and loves the characters, she even has a "Circus Baby" figurine.:D

I must say that she has more guts to play it than me, I prefer games like outlast, jumpscares were never my thing.:twismile: 

I figured you’d show up here at some point since you keep singing FNAF songs in the Last Posters game

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ExplosionMare said:

The creepiest one to me though is Nightmarrionne since I hate long fingers and he has twisted legs

Any marionne toy/plush that you win at the end and eat it up, that creeps me out!

I can take the watery sound effects of the tentacles, but the face! :love:

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

Any marionne toy/plush that you win at the end and eat it up, that creeps me out!

I can take the watery sound effects of the tentacles, but the face! :love:

I can’t stand the squishy noises :p

Squishy sounds bother me so much

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, CatCat said:

I love choking on a foxy action figure tho

I have to ask, have you played the VR game with a headset?

I consider anyone brave for playing any FNAF game.

I just have one question, how does it feel to have Spring Trap crawl towards you in the vent, and you cannot do anything? It's absolutely terror. I love Spring Trap! :kirin: But he is scary, so scary...... Help :worry:

@Splashee I hate when that happens but at least Springy lets you know when you can give up and start over.

Spoiler

Also, I beat Night 5 of FNAF 2 VR today and died so close to 6AM SO MANY TIMES! Once I got a jumpscare and right after that the 6AM chimes came on. Too bad it didn’t count. My win was very satisfactory when it happened but I almost lost cause I had a close call with Mangle. Thankfully she’s a more forgiving character.