Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by Splashee,

All lore and gameplay discussions regarding Security Breach are to be kept in spoiler tags if you wish to discuss them here.

14 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I figured you’d show up here at some point since you keep singing FNAF songs in the Last Posters game

Thank my sister for that. I like the songs though.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmm all this fnaf talk has made me think, perhaps I should play fnaf games for a change instead of watching them

also it’d be a great way to start actually posting on YouTube again... 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Splashee I hate when that happens but at least Springy lets you know when you can give up and start over.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, I beat Night 5 of FNAF 2 VR today and died so close to 6AM SO MANY TIMES! Once I got a jumpscare and right after that the 6AM chimes came on. Too bad it didn’t count. My win was very satisfactory when it happened but I almost lost cause I had a close call with Mangle. Thankfully she’s a more forgiving character.

That's great! I'm looking forward to hearing about you finishing FNAF 3 VR Night 5, and get a hug from Spring Trap :Tempest:

Also, ... Remember Jeremy

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

That's great! I'm looking forward to hearing about you finishing FNAF 3 VR Night 5, and get a hug from Spring Trap :Tempest:

Also, ... Remember Jeremy

Yes, also Remember that BB loves pranks (why that’s a message I have no idea)

:Thorax:I’m not looking forward to FNAF 3 VR at all, but at least I beat Withered Mode. It was actually pretty difficult and I played on easy mode :yeahno:

1 hour ago, CatCat said:

Hmmmm all this fnaf talk has made me think, perhaps I should play fnaf games for a change instead of watching them

also it’d be a great way to start actually posting on YouTube again... 

You should, it’s not too late to post gameplays! If you ever need game advice feel free to ask for it on this forum. (Also if you want you can link your videos, too :BrightMacContent:)

• Brohoof 1

"In the case of the spring-locks come loose while you are wearing the suit, please try to maneuver away from populated areas before bleeding out, as to not ruin the customers' experience."

Lovely! Why am I working here again? :Tempest:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a prediction for FNAF AR regarding its latest email which hinted that the game would be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day.

Since Plushtrap is tiny and green like a leprechaun, wouldn’t it make since for him to be the next new character in the game (aside from the fact that he’s long overdue to appear)?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I have a prediction for FNAF AR regarding its latest email which hinted that the game would be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day.

Since Plushtrap is tiny and green like a leprechaun, wouldn’t it make since for him to be the next new character in the game (aside from the fact that he’s long overdue to appear)?

Well it does make sense.

What is FNAF AR again?

*looks in wikipedia*

Oh, that's cool, need to watch some gameplay still but ok.

On another note. I started playing myself! I just had guts to play UCN and its great! I love multitasking!:kirin:

10 hours ago, Bastian said:

Well it does make sense.

What is FNAF AR again?

*looks in wikipedia*

Oh, that's cool, need to watch some gameplay still but ok.

On another note. I started playing myself! I just had guts to play UCN and its great! I love multitasking!:kirin:

Good luck with UCN! Whenever you get the chance to play the AR game, I’ll give you my friend code so I can send you some of the characters.

• 1 month later...

I have the new VR Toy Freddy from Special Delivery if anyone wants me to send him. Right now he’s salvaging but when he comes back I can send him to any of you guys.

(Sorry for the terrible photo I had to take it before another character arrived)

image.jpg

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I have the new VR Toy Freddy from Special Delivery

That is not homework. :arethosehands:

Looking good! Must have taken some time to get :wau:

23 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

That is not homework. :arethosehands:

Looking good! Must have taken some time to get :wau:

Hey, I actually did my homework! I just finished the rest of it this morning.

Spoiler

(But of course I still have an essay but I have until the end of the month to write it)

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Hey, I actually did my homework! I just finished the rest of it this morning.

Reveal hidden contents

(But of course I still have an essay but I have until the end of the month to write it)

Well, that's good. I hope you have a relaxing day, get some fun FNAF stuff done!

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

I watched it but I never played it. I have a question about Phone Guy though.

Hide contents

If he dies in the first game why does he come back in the second? Are they not canonical? Is it a different guy? A prequel? Or did he not actually die?

If you want to be spoiled (like really spoiled, it is explained at the end of FNAF 2):

Spoiler
Spoiler

The second game is in the past :wacko: He hasn't died yet

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
16 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

I watched it but I never played it. I have a question about Phone Guy though.

Hide contents

If he dies in the first game why does he come back in the second? Are they not canonical? Is it a different guy? A prequel? Or did he not actually die?

Spoiler

It’s a prequel

Edited by ExplosionMare
Broke my own rules 🙄
  • Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

I think they should make a spin off series about him, Five Nights at Phone Guy’s sounds like it would be cool. 

I would love if they did that! 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I would love if they did that! 

Petition to make Scott Cawthon make phone guy a guy in the game!

(My English is skillful!)

3 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

Petition to make Scott Cawthon make phone guy a guy in the game!

(My English is skillful!)

He should at least make an automated phone call system with prerecorded Phone Guy messages for people to listen to. It would be so cute! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

He should at least make an automated phone call system with prerecorded Phone Guy messages for people to listen to. It would be so cute! :yay:

Are you scared at night? Do you think they are roaming outside. He is here to help you. To make you feel safe.

Call 800-PHONE-GUY.