Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by Splashee,

All lore and gameplay discussions regarding Security Breach are to be kept in spoiler tags if you wish to discuss them here.

I have never played the games. However, I have seen complete walkthroughs of all of them online. I don’t find the games to be that amazing and they really aren’t that frightening either. I became desensitized to the whole jump scare thing after I watched a walkthrough of the first installment. I know that there is a reason why there is a fandom behind it, though. I actually attended a Q&A with someone who worked on the game at an anime convention and got their autograph. I didn’t even know who he was but I figured I’d get him to sign my badge lol.

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

I actually attended a Q&A with someone who worked on the game at an anime convention and got their autograph. I didn’t even know who he was but I figured I’d get him to sign my badge lol.

That's so cool!

I bet it was Scott, and you didn't even care :ButtercupLaugh:

11 hours ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

I don’t find the games to be that amazing

Take that back :fiery:;)

The default jumpscare sound from the first game is quite stupid if you ask me, gets really annoying after a while.

3 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

That's so cool!

I bet it was Scott, and you didn't even care :ButtercupLaugh:

Take that back :fiery:;)

The default jumpscare sound from the first game is quite stupid if you ask me, gets really annoying after a while.

The one from the 6th game is the worst, it sounds like it came from a ghoul instead of a robot.

FNAF 3 Spoiler warning

Spoiler

I’m trying to get the Mangle minigame on the remastered mobile version and my phone won’t so much as pick up even one of the buttons I’m pressing on the arcade machine. I know the order and all that I just can’t seem to get any of the buttons to work. It could just be a bug but if anyone knows how to get it to work, please let me know.

35 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

FNAF 3 Spoiler warning

Hide contents

I’m trying to get the Mangle minigame on the remastered mobile version and my phone won’t so much as pick up even one of the buttons I’m pressing on the arcade machine. I know the order and all that I just can’t seem to get any of the buttons to work. It could just be a bug but if anyone knows how to get it to work, please let me know.

Why are cell phones so stupid? :worry:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2020 at 1:40 PM, ExplosionMare said:

Welcome to the Five Nights at Freddy’s fan club thread! This thread is for anything and everything FNAF related! Before you post, here are a few rules to keep in mind;

- Don’t come here just to bash the series. Mentioning a dislike is fine but don’t be hateful.

- Keep all lore discussions and theories in spoiler tags. This is to be respectful to those who don’t want spoilers.

- Don’t post anything sexual or with gore. 

- If you want to share FNAF AR friend codes, please put the code and your game username together (and if you wish, make a list of animatronics you want sent to you)

- Discussing theories is fine but don’t turn friendly discussions into heated debates

Here are some things you can post about:

- Gameplay (your own or someone else’s)

- Game tips/strategies (if it’s lore related keep it in a spoiler tag)

- Pictures/drawings

- Customs and crafts

- Fan games

- General discussions

- Friend codes for FNAF AR (see above for rules)

- Music

- Videos

- Crossovers

(This of course isn’t the full list, so if you post anything FNAF outside of the list that’s fine! Have fun and remember, be kind to each other!)

The Rules for the FNAF Fan club sound great, but do you mind If I can post Ideas I have the FNAF Movie? 

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, YoungJustice12334 said:

The Rules for the FNAF Fan club sound great, but do you mind If I can post Ideas I have the FNAF Movie? 

Of course! Just keep all the lore stuff in the spoiler tags.

(edited)
Spoiler

I heard a few years ago that we were gonna get an FNAF Movie Which I think sounds cool. Now I'm not sure If that could work, but I think it would be a great idea for a Horror Movie if done correctly. My intention with this portrayal of Mike Schmidt is to make the character have A Deeper connection with the Pizzeria & Fazbear Entertainment itself. I hope this Idea doesn't sound too bad:

My Take On Mike Schmidt's Bio:

Hair: Chestnut Brown, Short   

Eyes: Blue   

Height: 5'9" or 175 cm   

Race/Nationality:  White

Backstory: Before Mike worked at Freddy's, He was Majoring in Computer programming in High School & near the end of his Final School Year, Mike Schmidt's Parents wanted him to find a job so he could take care of himself & his Younger brother Markus. Mike found A Now Hiring Poster/Job notice on A bulletin board at his school saying that Fredbear's Family diner is now hiring.

Mike also studied millwright in High school & probably did in college as well, Which lead to Him Earning his First Job as An industrial mechanic for Fazbear Entertainment & Fredbear's Family Diner.

Mike had A decent pay grade & he got along well with Most of The Pizzeria's stuff, Some of the kids in the Pizzeria annoyed him, but It didn't bother him that much since he got along well with most of The staff. Mike was very surprised to see some members of the Pizzeria's security team were around Mike's age.

The owners William Afton & Henry Coope were impressed with his work as An industrial mechanic, Mike could get free Pizza on occasions, but unfortunately, Fredbear's Family Diner closed down due to the Bite of 83. How the incident happened is during Mike's Dayshift Job, He ends up witnessing A couple of teenagers bullying a younger child & recognized him as William Afton's older son, and Mike did not like how the Child was suffering on his Birthday, so he decided to put a stop to it.

Mike gave Terrance and his friends A simple but threatening kind of Warning to stop bullying the kid on his birthday or he'll call security to force them out and Report this to his father Willaim and Henry Coope for bullying his brother on his birthday. Before Mike can call security, A few of the bullies attack Mike and hold him back from reaching his walkie talkie to call the rest of the security team. Terrance and his other asshole friends then proceed to take Joseph to stuff him into Fredbear's mouth to scare him, which is something the bullies would later Regret.

Mike manages to throw some punches at Terrance's friends from attacking him, and Then he attempts To stop Afton's older son Terrance Afton and the rest of his terrible friends from stuffing his little brother into the mouth of Fredbear. Mike gets the help of Jeremy to pull Joseph out of Fredbear's mouth, but unfortunately, they don't pull him out in time and Joseph's frontal lobe ends up getting crushed. Due to The Bite of 83, Fredbear's Family Diner was closed down, which would either lead Mike and Jeremy finding temporary New Jobs and they're told by William to throw Fredbear & Spring Bonnie into the Parts & Service room & dismantle them and leave them behind.

In case if you're wondering, My version of this is having Terrance being the name of William's older son who's the bully from FNAF 4, and Joseph is the name of William Afton's younger son, who was the FNAF 4 Protagonist. 2 Weeks Later after Mike witnessed the Bite of 83, Fazbear Entertainment announces that they would be rebranded from the ground up, which has Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy be created as new characters, with The Puppet, Funtime Foxy/Mangle, and Maybe Balloon Boy as additional characters to the new Animatronic Cast.

Mike Schmidt finds out about this news when he watches A PSA Video from the Company on A VHS Tape that explains Fazbear Entertainment creating A new restaurant with new characters called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The restaurant would open in 1984, and Freddy Fazbear's Pizza would be the most popular food chain from 1984-85 because the disappearances of the 5 Children would take place sometime during the year of 1985.

Mike Schmidt is around the age of 18-19 around the time he worked for Fredbear's Family Diner, so around the time The events of the Movie take place, he's at the age of 21-22, somewhere around that age I would have Markus Schmidt be Mike's little brother who's at the age of 9-10, & he would be linked to the disappearances of the 5 Children, and Mike would continue to work as The Pizzeria's Industrial Mechanic who helped built the new animatronics for Freddy's & As A Dayshift employee on occasions.

Mike & his parents decide to take Little Markus to Freddy's for his birthday for the 1st time, and Markus would have a great time on his birthday. Markus would interact with the Animatronics, Makes A few friends by meeting some of the other kids, His brother Mike & his parents giving some Good support, & everything is going well on Markus's special day, but Markus ends up going missing when he follows A guy dressed In a Spring Bonnie suit & follows him without Mike or his parent's permission.

As for Mike's motive of him continuing to work at the Night Shift Job while surviving from the Animatronics, He would want to find out where The other missing children and his Little Brother Markus are somehow. Another reason is he would want Some extra money since the Job would pay him A Huge amount of Cash that's bigger than his paygrade as A Industrial Mechanic, which is around 100 or 200 Dollars.

During Mike's 1st Night of his Night Shift, He would think that The animatronics are moving around at Night because of buggy programming in the animatronics & have An error in facial recognition which is explained by Phone Guy, but then He would eventually find out that The Pizzeria has become haunted by the 5 missing children & they've possessed the Animatronics, which he has a hard time believing at first.

What do you guys think of my Take on Mike Schmidt's backstory? 

Edited by YoungJustice12334

2 hours ago, YoungJustice12334 said:

Okay, thanks. BTW, How do you add a spoiler tag exactly?

Tap/click the eyeball icon and type inside of it. To put a picture in it you have to add the spoiler tag then upload the picture, then tap/click the plus button on the picture and it should go right in.

7 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Tap/click the eyeball icon and type inside of it. To put a picture in it you have to add the spoiler tag then upload the picture, then tap/click the plus button on the picture and it should go right in.

Thanks, I appreciate you telling me how to do it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

You’re welcome! Can’t wait to hear your movie ideas!

Spoiler

Thanks, The first idea I have for the FNAF Movie is Mike Schmidt's backstory and his motive continuing the Night Shift Job. My intention with this portrayal of Mike Schmidt is to make the character have A Deeper connection with the Pizzeria & Fazbear Entertainment itself. I hope this Idea doesn't sound too bad:

My Take On Mike Schmidt's Bio:

Hair: Chestnut Brown, Short   

Eyes: Blue   

Height: 5'9" or 175 cm   

Race/Nationality:  White

Backstory: Before Mike worked at Freddy's, He was Majoring in Computer programming in High School & near the end of his Final School Year, Mike Schmidt's Parents wanted him to find a job so he could take care of himself & his Younger brother Markus. Mike found A Now Hiring Poster/Job notice on A bulletin board at his school saying that Fredbear's Family diner is now hiring.

Mike also studied millwright in High school & probably did in college as well, Which lead to Him Earning his First Job as An industrial mechanic for Fazbear Entertainment & Fredbear's Family Diner. Mike had A decent pay grade & he got along well with Most of The Pizzeria's stuff, Some of the kids in the Pizzeria annoyed him, but It didn't bother him that much since he got along well with most of The staff. Mike was very surprised to see some members of the Pizzeria's security team were around Mike's age.

The owners William Afton & Henry Coope were impressed with his work as An industrial mechanic, Mike could get free Pizza on occasions, but unfortunately, Fredbear's Family Diner closed down due to the Bite of 83. How the incident happened is during Mike's Dayshift Job, He ends up witnessing A couple of teenagers bullying a younger child & recognized him as William Afton's older son, and Mike did not like how the Child was suffering on his Birthday, so he decided to put a stop to it.

Mike gave Terrance Afton and his friends A simple but threatening kind of Warning to stop bullying the kid on his birthday or he'll call security to force them out and Report this to his father Willaim and Henry Coope for bullying his brother on his birthday. Before Mike can call security, A few of the bullies attack Mike and hold him back from reaching his walkie talkie to call the rest of the security team. Terrance and his other asshole friends then proceed to take Joseph to stuff him into Fredbear's mouth to scare him, which is something the bullies would later Regret.

Mike manages to throw some punches at Terrance's friends from attacking him, and Then he attempts To stop Afton's older son Terrance Afton and the rest of his terrible friends from stuffing his little brother into the mouth of Fredbear. Mike gets the help of Jeremy to pull Joseph out of Fredbear's mouth, but unfortunately, they don't pull him out in time and Joseph's frontal lobe ends up getting crushed. Due to The Bite of 83, Fredbear's Family Diner was closed down, which would either lead Mike and Jeremy finding temporary New Jobs and they're told by William to throw Fredbear & Spring Bonnie into the Parts & Service room & dismantle them and leave them behind.

In case if you're wondering, My version of this is having Terrance being the name of William's older son who's the bully from FNAF 4, and Joseph is the name of William Afton's younger son, who was the FNAF 4 Protagonist. 2 Weeks Later after Mike witnessed the Bite of 83, Fazbear Entertainment announces that they would be rebranded from the ground up, which has Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy be created as new characters, with The Puppet, Funtime Foxy/Mangle, and Maybe Balloon Boy as additional characters to the new Animatronic Cast.

Mike Schmidt finds out about this news when he watches A PSA Video from the Company on A VHS Tape that explains Fazbear Entertainment creating A new restaurant with new characters called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The restaurant would open in 1984, and Freddy Fazbear's Pizza would be the most popular food chain from 1984-85 because the disappearances of the 5 Children would take place sometime during the year of 1985.

Mike Schmidt is around the age of 18-19 around the time he worked for Fredbear's Family Diner, so around the time The events of the Movie take place, he's at the age of 21-22, somewhere around that age I would have Markus Schmidt be Mike's little brother who's at the age of 9-10, & he would be linked to the disappearances of the 5 Children, and Mike would continue to work as The Pizzeria's Industrial Mechanic who helped built the new animatronics for Freddy's & As A Dayshift employee on occasions.

Mike & his parents decide to take Little Markus to Freddy's for his birthday for the 1st time, and Markus would have a great time on his birthday. Markus would interact with the Animatronics, Makes A few friends by meeting some of the other kids, His brother Mike & his parents giving some Good support, & everything is going well on Markus's special day, but Markus ends up going missing when he follows A guy dressed In a Spring Bonnie suit & follows him without Mike or his parent's permission.

As for Mike's motive of him continuing to work at the Night Shift Job while surviving from the Animatronics, He would want to find out where The other missing children and his Little Brother Markus are somehow. Another reason is he would want Some extra money since the Job would pay him A Huge amount of Cash that's bigger than his paygrade as A Industrial Mechanic, which is around 100 or 200 Dollars.

During Mike's 1st Night of his Night Shift, He would think that The animatronics are moving around at Night because of buggy programming in the Animatronics & have An error in facial recognition which is explained by Phone Guy, but then He would eventually find out that The Pizzeria has become haunted by the 5 missing children & they've possessed the Animatronics, which he has a hard time believing at first.

What do you think of my Take on Mike Schmidt's backstory? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

@YoungJustice12334

It’s pretty interesting. Although, I wonder how he would be able to make more money as a security guard than a mechanic...

Reveal hidden contents

(BTW, the Bite of 83 part probably needs a spoiler tag)

Spoiler

Oh, I see, I would say that Mike Schmidt usually gets payed 19-24 Dollars per hour as An Industrial Mechanic, and he learns that the security Guard Job will pay him $120.50 or $250.50 Like the first Game does, so that would be one of Mike's reasons for wanting to take the Job. Another reason is so He would want to find out where The other missing children and his Little Brother Markus are somehow, who are related to the Missing children's Incident from 1985. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Splashee® said:

Anyone else having problems with AR crashing? :ooh:

ME!!!! You probably already knew that, though. I just deleted the game cause now it’s inoperable and Illumix said they couldn’t help.

On the bright side, I finally got my Chocolate Bonnie shirt!! :

Spoiler

47299C07-3072-49E8-978A-F7520DA08A4D.thumb.jpeg.63b23b2d1c04771ab723e3bc11843073.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

I used to be a huge fan when the first game was released, I watched every theory video I could find (thought I think initial game was planned just as indie horror with interesting gameplay idea and when it blasted Scott made lore with fans' theories in mind in next games). When fnaf 4 came out I didn't really get it and abandoned the series. But I see Scott wasn't wasting his time, there's a lot of new fnaf games and apparently even VR project

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, Vefka said:

I used to be a huge fan when the first game was released, I watched every theory video I could find (thought I think initial game was planned just as indie horror with interesting gameplay idea and when it blasted Scott made lore with fans' theories in mind in next games). When fnaf 4 came out I didn't really get it and abandoned the series. But I see Scott wasn't wasting his time, there's a lot of new fnaf games and apparently even VR project

Trust me I gave up after the Fourth game as well, and Sister location was so different somehow. But @ExplosionMare made sure I had to watch the sixth game as well as FNAF World, and I think the games had a lot more to offer still! :squee:

I don't play the games myself (I'm a huge scaredy-fox, really, I can't handle horror / jump scares in any medium :o) but I think I have watched every one of MatPat's theory videos about FNAF! :laugh:

So I guess I'm a fan from afar...

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Sunny Fox said:

I don't play the games myself (I'm a huge scaredy-fox, really, I can't handle horror / jump scares in any medium :o) but I think I have watched every one of MatPat's theory videos about FNAF! :laugh:

So I guess I'm a fan from afar...

I think the only scary thing is the sound being too loud. Just lower the volume and have fun :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

Spoiler

Am I the only one who liked FNAF 4 the most? Yeah, the story is a little convoluted compared to the whole series, but I always liked the symbolism and how relatable the kid was to me at the time.

Not really sure if I needed to spoiler tag this but I did so anyways just to be safe.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Am I the only one who liked FNAF 4 the most? Yeah, the story is a little convoluted compared to the whole series, but I always liked the symbolism and how relatable the kid was to me at the time.

Not really sure if I needed to spoiler tag this but I did so anyways just to be safe.

I personally dropped fnaf 4 because it was first different game in series:sealed:

I remember doors mechanic was a bit different, toy Freddy behind you and I just kept dying because I didn't understand what to do

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Vefka said:

I personally dropped fnaf 4 because it was first different game in series:sealed:

I remember doors mechanic was a bit different, toy Freddy behind you and I just kept dying because I didn't understand what to do

You just have to check stuff if you hear a noise in a certain area and knock the Freddles off the bed. If Foxy’s in the closet you just try to turn him into a plush or just show his hook if you have to by holding the door for a while. I always struggle with this on the Switch port cause Foxy doesn’t wanna move :dry:

• Brohoof 1