Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by Splashee,

All lore and gameplay discussions regarding Security Breach are to be kept in spoiler tags if you wish to discuss them here.

9 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I always struggle with this on the Switch port cause Foxy doesn’t wanna move

Which reminds me, I really like how much effort there have been on ports if the game, both from developers and testers. I never knew until I watched Sterf's videos

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/16/2021 at 6:34 PM, ExplosionMare said:

Here are the first two Security Breach trailers (one is a tech demo):

Really love how things are looking so far! 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Yeah, the graphics look great!

I really hope this becomes a hide and seek game or something similar to that.

Ooo that would be interesting! 

The voice acting in the RTX demo gave me chills.Especially the laugh. I’m really liking Vanny as our antagonist so far.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Blitzo said:

Ooo that would be interesting! 

The voice acting in the RTX demo gave me chills.Especially the laugh. I’m really liking Vanny as our antagonist so far.

Yeah, she’s great! 🐰 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I used to be a FNAF fan and I am still. I only played FNAF 1 to FNAF 4. I also watched Markiplier play FNAF a lot when I was little. My favorite characters are Foxy and Bonnie and I even have a Foxy plush. IMG_20210225_183350661.thumb.jpg.f712cea49e3352c088d564a378f79429.jpg . And yes, that's my computer in the background

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Flying Pencil said:

I used to be a FNAF fan and I am still. I only played FNAF 1 to FNAF 4. I also watched Markiplier play FNAF a lot when I was little. My favorite characters are Foxy and Bonnie and I even have a Foxy plush. IMG_20210225_183350661.thumb.jpg.f712cea49e3352c088d564a378f79429.jpg . And yes, that's my computer in the background

Awww!! :wub:

• Brohoof 2

I was wondering if there was a thread for FNAF fans! 

I've been in the fandom since the first game, but I didn't quite actually get into it until FNAF 3-4. After FNAF VR came out, I ended up leaving for a whole year and here I am, crying over the new trailer and everything.

Should probably list my favorite.. uh parts of the fandom/franchise?

Favorite Game(s)? I just love them all.. but I do believe FNAFPS has to be my number one fave, FNAF VR hitting close to second. Still can't say much on S.B as it's not released yet.. but it may hit number one once released.

Favorite Fan Game(s)Definitely going with TJoC: SM and The Fredbear Archives!

Favorite Animatronic/Mascot(s)? Oh dear... Welp, this is going to be long but yeah. Rockstar Freddy, Funtime Freddy, Rockstar Bonnie, Ennard, Spring/Scrap/Pit/Glitchtrap, Glamrock Freddy, FNAF 1 Freddy, possibly Dreadbear???

Favorite Human(s)? Oh, that's easy. William Afton, John (not so much, but his stupidity matches mine), Officer Clay (I need to reread the books.. he's Carlton's father right?)

Favorite Fan Song(s)? Into The Pit, Fetch, Turmoil, Drawn To The Bitter, Put Me Back Together, We Want Out, Labyrinth, Wake Up, Monsters, You're Back, Darkest Desire, uhh perhaps Like It Or Not?

I could talk about FNAF all day, my goodness... 

Prolly should add that my favorite fan artist has to be Snazzamazing. Her art is just gorgeous! She's also one of the reasons I dove back into the fandom a few months ago.

Edited by Neoeryn
  • Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Neoeryn said:

I was wondering if there was a thread for FNAF fans! 

I've been in the fandom since the first game, but I didn't quite actually get into it until FNAF 3-4. After FNAF VR came out, I ended up leaving for a whole year and here I am, crying over the new trailer and everything.

Should probably list my favorite.. uh parts of the fandom/franchise?

Favorite Game(s)? I just love them all.. but I do believe FNAFPS has to be my number one fave, FNAF VR hitting close to second. Still can't say much on S.B as it's not released yet.. but it may hit number one once released.

Favorite Fan Game(s)Definitely going with TJoC: SM and Fredbear and the Fredbear Archives!

Favorite Animatronic/Mascot(s)? Oh dear... Welp, this is going to be long but yeah. Rockstar Freddy, Funtime Freddy, Rockstar Bonnie, Ennard, Spring/Scrap/Pit/Glitchtrap, Glamrock Freddy, FNAF 1 Freddy, possibly Dreadbear???

Favorite Human(s)? Oh, that's easy. William Afton, John (not so much, but his stupidity matches mine), Officer Clay (I need to reread the books.. he's Carlton's father right?)

Favorite Fan Song(s)? Into The Pit, Fetch, Turmoil, Drawn To The Bitter, Put Me Back Together, We Want Out, Labyrinth, Wake Up, Monsters, You're Back, Darkest Desire, uhh perhaps Like It Or Not?

I could talk about FNAF all day, my goodness... 

Prolly should add that my favorite fan artist has to be Snazzamazing. Her art is just gorgeous! She's also one of the reasons I dove back into the fandom a few months ago.

I’ll share my favorites with you :) (feel free to talk about FNAF as much as you want, I won’t mind)

Favorite Game: FNAF 4. It was so special to me when playing for the first time. It genuinely made me feel scared (nowadays it can’t do that cause FNAF VR topped it) and I relate to the Crying Child a lot.

Favorite Fan Game: I haven’t played a lot of those let but I like the FNAC series, especially the third game

Favorite Animatronics: Ballora, Glitchtrap, Vanny, Nightmare Fredbear, Golden Freddy, Baby, Helpy, Mr. Hippo (that’s all I could think of for now)

Favorite Humans: Mike, Jeremy (cause of personal headcanons), and William Afton, of course

Favorite Fan Songs: It’s Time to Die, Break My Mind, Join Us for a Bite, FNAF 1 Song, Parasite, Not the End, (I could go on but I’ll stop here)

• Brohoof 2

Ooh I like this idea

I’ll share my favorites as well

Favorite games: FNAF VR with Sister Location being my second favorite. 

Favorite Fan games: I liked FNAC and The Joy of Creation:Reborn

Favorite Animatronics: My list is going to be long as well lol. Dreadbear, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Baby, Withered Bonnie, Bonnie, Springtrap, Grim Foxy, Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator, Glamrock Freddy,Ballora and Toy Bonnie.

Favorite Humans: William Afton 

Favorite Fan Songs: FNAF 1 song, Die in a Fire, The Bonnie Song, Join Us For A Bite, We Know What Scares You and some more I can’t remember rn.

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’ll share my favorites with you :) (feel free to talk about FNAF as much as you want, I won’t mind)

Favorite Game: FNAF 4. It was so special to me when playing for the first time. It genuinely made me feel scared (nowadays it can’t do that cause FNAF VR topped it) and I relate to the Crying Child a lot.

Favorite Fan Game: I haven’t played a lot of those let but I like the FNAC series, especially the third game

Favorite Animatronics: Ballora, Glitchtrap, Vanny, Nightmare Fredbear, Golden Freddy, Baby, Helpy, Mr. Hippo (that’s all I could think of for now)

Favorite Humans: Mike, Jeremy (cause of personal headcanons), and William Afton, of course

Favorite Fan Songs: It’s Time to Die, Break My Mind, Join Us for a Bite, FNAF 1 Song, Parasite, Not the End, (I could go on but I’ll stop here)

Oh, I forgot all about Parasite and Not The End! Those are good ones too.
I really enjoy the FNAC series, but I haven't really watched gameplay in awhile. Fredbear Archives is one of my personal favorites due to it being the first full fan game to add the Rockstars. 
I forgot to add, another one of my favorite humans is Vanessa. She's really pretty and I'm looking forward to why Gregory tries to avoid her in Security Breach, as I believe the first trailer hinted at her being his babysitter or something like that?

FNAF 4 was really great for it's time as well. I can't really relate much to the crying child anymore, but I do know what you mean.

• Brohoof 3

I will share mine too!

Favorite games: FnaF (the first one, ah classic) Fnaf Sister location (the story) Fnaf Security Beach: ( I know it's not out yet, but it's looks hella good and fun!!) 

Favorite Fan games: Never heard or played it. 

Favorite Animatronics: Foxy (always will be) and Springtrap

Favorite Humans:

• -William/Michael Afton ( reason I have the two, I still believe Michael is actually and could possibility the main purple guy, while WIlliam (not purple guy) is the one pulling strings here for his own son to do his bidding) Twisted yes I know.
  • -Friz and fnaf 3 security guard (who I happen to called him Logan, head cannon) 
  • -Venny, ( don't know her much but she's seems like another tragic character like Michael afton here) 

Favorite Fan Songs: offf....haven't been listening since forever!... let's see if I could remember my favorites. 

• SpringTrap Finale 
  • Creepin through the door
  • Fnaf first song
  • Just gold
  • Fnaf 3: Just an attraction

I think that's all(?)

Favorite books: Fnaf's trilogy 

Ever since the new game comes, I'm falling in love with FNAF all over again!!! :yay:

Also this is my old fanart of my headcannon characters and what they look like. Man, the drawing is so bad but here it is! Sorry for a very poor resolutions! But now that I have improved my art skills, I want to draw Fnaf arts again! 

fnaf_1_3_characters_by_satrox13_d8ti1js-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODc5MzU2NWYtNzNjMC00Zjc3LTgyNDctZGI2NDI2ZTdkNjZjXC9kOHRpMWpzLTJhZTNhY2Q4LWUxYzMtNGMxYi04NjIyLTBlMWRkN2JmOWU0NC5qcGciLCJoZWlnaHQiOiI8PTk3OCIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLndhdGVybWFyayJdLCJ3bWsiOnsicGF0aCI6Ilwvd21cLzg3OTM1NjVmLTczYzAtNGY3Ny04MjQ3LWRiNjQyNmU3ZDY2Y1wvc2F0cm94MTMtNC5wbmciLCJvcGFjaXR5Ijo5NSwicHJvcG9ydGlvbnMiOjAuNDUsImdyYXZpdHkiOiJjZW50ZXIifX0.bDSn1tECq0wwbg3u_-y_V2l1zRXAQ33nUA7n_cC4fYA

fnaf_sketches_by_satrox13_d98576k-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODc5MzU2NWYtNzNjMC00Zjc3LTgyNDctZGI2NDI2ZTdkNjZjXC9kOTg1NzZrLTI2OTNlYjk2LTA0NGUtNDQyZS05NGFlLTEyNGZmMjE0Y2Y5OC5qcGciLCJoZWlnaHQiOiI8PTY0MCIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLndhdGVybWFyayJdLCJ3bWsiOnsicGF0aCI6Ilwvd21cLzg3OTM1NjVmLTczYzAtNGY3Ny04MjQ3LWRiNjQyNmU3ZDY2Y1wvc2F0cm94MTMtNC5wbmciLCJvcGFjaXR5Ijo5NSwicHJvcG9ydGlvbnMiOjAuNDUsImdyYXZpdHkiOiJjZW50ZXIifX0.Plo5siYKru7W-1HBxwyyFQm0Cx1jdsR7biLHefPVa_M

• Brohoof 1

@TBD

I really like your night guard headcanons! Strangely, that is one thing I’m gonna miss about Security Breach. It’s nice to finally see a canon guard design, but I’m gonna miss not being able to imagine a design.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

@TBD

I really like your night guard headcanons! Strangely, that is one thing I’m gonna miss about Security Breach. It’s nice to finally see a canon guard design, but I’m gonna miss not being able to imagine a design.

Thanks! yeah it was fun coming up with your own ideas on what they might look like. Well for Geoffrey we only get to see the back of his head and prob nothing else. So his appearance is still an open book. Vanny is the only one we know what she looks like! But I really want to draw her out now :oh_golly:  

4 minutes ago, TBD said:

Thanks! yeah it was fun coming up with your own ideas on what they might look like. Well for Geoffrey we only get to see the back of his head and prob nothing else. So his appearance is still an open book. Vanny is the only one we know what she looks like! But I really want to draw her out now :oh_golly:  

There’s actually a Funko model of Gregory that he’s based off of, but I won’t tell you what he looks like unless you want me to.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

There’s actually a Funko model of Gregory that he’s based off of, but I won’t tell you what he looks like unless you want me to.

Oh I didn't know that, i'm curious so share it away!

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

oh, well-  I wasn't expecting a 5 years old security guard. :ButtercupLaugh: I seriously thought Gregory  is a another security guard you played as. So I assumed for this case here, you're playing as a kid then? Makes me wonder what's this kid doing in the mall at nighttime!:umad:

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, TBD said:

oh, well-  I wasn't expecting a 5 years old security guard. :ButtercupLaugh: I seriously thought Gregory  is a another security guard you played as. So I assumed for this case here, you're playing as a kid then? Makes me wonder what's this kid doing in the mall at nighttime!:umad:

The theory is that he forgot to go home and got lost

52 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

The theory is that he forgot to go home and got lost

wow that must been a horrible parents if that's true :ButtercupLaugh: Also vanny is his babysitter too (assuming) . So I think that's reason why she's kinda like your "guide" in the game. 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, TBD said:

wow that must been a horrible parents if that's true :ButtercupLaugh: Also vanny is his babysitter too (assuming) . So I think that's reason why she's kinda like your "guide" in the game. 

Could be. I just assumed she was being a helpful guard but I also get how she could fit into the “sitter” role.