Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by Splashee,

All lore and gameplay discussions regarding Security Breach are to be kept in spoiler tags if you wish to discuss them here.

Moments ago, ExplosionMare said:

Yeah that’s good it didn’t get completely cancelled, especially with Security Breach nearing completion

I do wonder if Scott will stay to at least see Security Breach finish

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

After many months, Steel Wool has created something relating to Security Breach! Since it contains trailers and such, I’ll post it in this spoiler here:

Hide contents

https://www.securitybreachtv.com

The security button was red previously but now it’s green, I wonder what’ll happen if you press it…:ooh:

Spoiler

Honestly, I was a bit scared to press it, hence, jumpscares or loud noises. but man I wasn't expecting that!!:ButtercupLaugh: I love the animation it's cute.  I missed FNAF already after since you know what happen to Scott. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, TBD said:
  Hide contents

Honestly, I was a bit scared to press it, hence, jumpscares or loud noises. but man I wasn't expecting that!!:ButtercupLaugh: I love the animation it's cute.  I missed FNAF already after since you know what happen to Scott. :blush:

Spoiler

I missed it too honestly, glad to have it back!

• 1 month later...

Boy I'm sure glad I found this topic again.

Still a FNAF fan after all these years. Since 2014 lmao.

Currently hyped for Security Breach. Think Montgomery is my favorite so far.

• 2 months later...

Security Breach is out, yay! :yay: I know it’s been a few days, but I just now found this thread again. Friendly reminder that all lore and gameplay discussions regarding Security Breach are to be kept in spoiler tags if you wish to discuss them here.

• Brohoof 2

It’s good. There are some certain gameplay mechanics that I really don’t like. Especially with some of the current bugs in the game but Steel Wool announce they were releasing a patch for some of the bugs.  A lot of youtubers have vocally voiced the same complaints who are in with Scott with same complaints I have so hopefully Steel Wool will fix those later on after the bugs. It crashed quite a few times on me and with the save mechanic the way it is was pretty frustrating.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

It’s good. There are some certain gameplay mechanics that I really don’t like. Especially with some of the current bugs in the game but Steel Wool announce they were releasing a patch for some of the bugs.  A lot of youtubers have vocally voiced the same complaints who are in with Scott with same complaints I have so hopefully Steel Wool will fix those later on after the bugs. It crashed quite a few times on me and with the save mechanic the way it is was pretty frustrating.

I hope it doesn’t crash too much for me, but I won’t be surprised if it happens.

Seems to be the case with most FNAF games, they have a lot of bugs that get reported then they all get fixed at a later time. I just hope none of them become too annoying.

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I hope it doesn’t crash too much for me, but I won’t be surprised if it happens.

Seems to be the case with most FNAF games, they have a lot of bugs that get reported then they all get fixed at a later time. I just hope none of them become too annoying.

I’m currently watching what was supposed to be Dawkos last live stream of the game but due to Steel Wool not fixing something he can’t complete it. He’s texting them about it rn live. People are begging him to hack the game because as of rn that’s the only way to get it.

Monty:
You can hide. But you cannot hide!

This game (Security Breach) is very beautiful. I really like the aesthetics. It gets progressively scarier too, which I also like. The map bot's jump scare is priceless every time :awwthanks:

It has taken a while but I am starting to understand the concept of how this game is supposed to work/play. I really want to see a lot of Speed Running of this game now Gregory.png

I am pretty bad at this game since it relies on a good sense of direction, which I do not have :nom:

The game as a whole though is pretty good, the graphics are really interesting, and the missions are neat even though it takes a while to figure them out.

There is one sad thing about Security Breach. If you haven't played through the game yet, or haven't seen the endings, avoid this spoiler (though, it has nothing to do with story, more of how this game was made/released:

Spoiler

One of the most annoying thing about popular games today (games that are expected to have quick and early let's plays out there) are their release state of still having bugs in them at launch. Game studios expect to patch bugs after the game has been released, sometimes within hours. But that causes people like Markiplier and others, to only play through the game once, and by that, writing history that Security Breach is buggy, or not up to a specific standard. That history will stay with the game, even if the game was fixed. Even games that were released weeks ahead to a select few to find bugs and such, usually get streamed or shown to the public.

So is Security Breach buggy? Is it rushed to a point where the quality is less than it should have been? It is hard for me to answer that since I have only watched the let's play of people that play it at its first release, where there are obvious issues, now recorded for the world to see.
How many extra months did Security Breach need to feel completely finished? The game has (had?) potential, but is it too late now? Did it have to be released, or could it have waited just some more? I am not disappointed, but I see wasted potential in a very well crafted game!

The game is awesome. It is just, finished at a state that feels wasted to me. Especially with the amount of work and details that were put into the visuals.

Man it's too bad the new game is not mobile, otherwise I would have played it already. I hate being in the shadow :blush:

• Brohoof 1

FNAF AR spoilers:

Spoiler

Funtime Freddy was kinda weird, but I’m glad him and Bon Bon had their original VAs. Funtime’s shrunk into the floor when I shocked him. I’m not sure if this was intentional or not since most characters just shake a bit before halting.

Bon Bon was super cute, though! His little hop was perfect! :wub:

3 hours ago, RainyDash said:

Bought a Lolbit plush at the shops, also found my balloon boy figure!

IMG_5149.jpg

Lolbit is awesome! Looking nice and soft! ^_^

Balloon boy is okay I guess :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, RainyDash said:

Bought a Lolbit plush at the shops, also found my balloon boy figure!

IMG_5149.jpg

I love Lolbit so much, I have two plushies of them lol

• Brohoof 2