Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation DragonBall Z Abridged Ends

Tao

So after many good years of making us laugh and learning to relove Dragon Ball Z under the Dragon Ball Z Abridged show.  Well sadly all good things must come to the end.    I have been watching this show sense 07 when youtube was just getting into the world really.  Knowing TeamFourStar,  we will have much more joy and laughter in the future with these talented guys and gals!

• Brohoof 3

Never cared much for the Buu saga and honestly, just like original show Cell felt like a definitive ending. I would have loved to see them continue but it's always better for them to end on their terms

• Brohoof 1

I think I've seen most of the series but I'm not sure? I watched it mostly with my younger brother and did so inconsistently. We might have to get together to binge it now that there's an end goal in sight. It's been great and I'm sure Team Four Star will be making us laugh for years to come.

It got to the point where it was too much for them to handle what with other real-life commitments always hovering around. I must give them due respect for explaining their reasons even though they know that people will react in different ways. At least they have additional projects so it's not like they are stopping for good.

• Brohoof 1