Will Guide

Gaming Any Luigi's Mansion fans?

Hotel Pre or Post Spooky Makeover?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the Last Resort Hotel would you like to stay in?

• Golden, Inviting Pre-Spooky
    • Dark, Foreboding, Post-Spooky

Well, since it's been over 3 months since Luigi's Mansion 3 was released in America, I want to ask if there are any Luigi's Mansion fans of any games?

Feel free to talk about anything Luigi's Mansion related.

Also, to those who seen the Intro to Luigi's Mansion 3, would you like to spend a day in the Last Resort hotel, pre or post Spooky Makeover?

NDMGses8enKNzRrtfx3qZG.thumb.jpeg.c73eed83f71dde0ae2afcf0e4f77b638.jpeg1200px-LM3HotelArt.thumb.jpg.92339f87640cb9edeb93493e885c86b5.jpg

Played the first two, have yet to play Luigi's Mansion 3. Great series of games.

Badges

Across the road at my Grandparents house there was a manual for Luigi's Mansion that I would constantly re read. Just the manual though the game itself, or indeed a gamecube on which to play it, was nowhere to be found. . I would always wonder about how incredible Luigi's mansion must be to have such a cool manual. I eventually lost the manual and I never played the original though I did like Dark Moon. When I got the third one out of the library my joycon started drifting so it was almost impossible to play, but I do hope to try it again some day now that the joycon has been fixed.

Badges

I've played the first two. The first one was good from what I remember, but Luigi's Mansion 2 was one of my favourite games on the 3DS. I love the whole atmosphere and the distinct charm that the series has. I would like to play the third game at some point, but I should probably complete all my unfinished things in the second game.

I loved the first one back in the day! It was my first GameCube game – I got it on the European release date (I can't believe it was so long ago)... I've never played the other two, though.

My first ever GameCube game was luigi’s mansion 1. And I remember how blown away by the graphics I was!

I have yet to play the third though. 

Which version of the Last Resort Hotel would you like to stay in?

#1 has the bling, but #2 has the neon...

ec1.gif

On 2/22/2020 at 8:37 AM, Anti-Villain said:

#1 has the bling, but #2 has the neon...

ec1.gif

Hmm. Then I guess I made a great poll where someone couldn't make up their mind so easily