too-da-loo

Hiya! ^-^

Recommended Posts

Hiya! I'm Alice. I'm from the UK, I'm (nearly) 19 years old, and I'm a Politics, History and Sociology student. I've been watching the show since I was young, but have always been too shy to ever really involve myself in the fandom. Lovely to meet you all! ^-^

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: twilight-sparkle
How did you find MLP Forums?: Google
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Shortly before Season 4 came out back in 2013, I found a video about MLP on YouTube and it sparked my interest. I quickly fell in love with the show but was always (and still am to some extent) too shy to ever get involved with the fandom. I started feeling nostalgic for the show a few days ago and decided to finally try to put myself out there and fully join the fandom. :adorkable:

  • Brohoof 11
  • Excited 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Hello, hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

There's no need to be shy, I hope you'll have a good time here. :mlp_grin:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, welcome and.. omg i love your icon xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

50 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello, hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

There's no need to be shy, I hope you'll have a good time here. :mlp_grin:

Thank you! :squee:

46 minutes ago, Deerie said:

Hey, welcome and.. omg i love your icon xD

Thanks, your icon is really nice too!

30 minutes ago, Oleks said:

Hello and welcome, fellow Whovian!

It's always nice meeting another Whovian, thank you for welcoming me! :oh_golly:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Welcome to the Herd. Hope you enjoy the events and RP around here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Jedishy said:

Welcome to the Herd. Hope you enjoy the events and RP around here. 

Thank you! ^-^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Hello! Welcome to the herd! There’s no need to be shy. We’re all very friendly here. It’s always good to have another Twily fan around. :ticking: 
Don’t forget to check out the Twilight Sparkle fan page. :twi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Hello! Welcome to the herd! There’s no need to be shy. We’re all very friendly here. It’s always good to have another Twily fan around. :ticking: 
Don’t forget to check out the Twilight Sparkle fan page. :twi:

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to check it out! :adorkable:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

3 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Welcome to the friendly MLPForums, Alice (@too-da-loo). Enjoy your stay :mlp_yeehaa:

From what I've seen so far, it certainly seems like a lovely place! Thank you for welcoming me :fluttershy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

43 minutes ago, too-da-loo said:

From what I've seen so far, it certainly seems like a lovely place! Thank you for welcoming me :fluttershy:

Of course. You seem nice :coco:

There are a lot of nice people around here. You have 5 posts now, so you can enable your status feed (and post in other's profiles, or your own). It is a nice way to talk and find friends! :Tempest:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pleasure to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay and may the force be with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Welcome to the forums. 

 

2 minutes ago, BoopMan said:

Pleasure to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay and may the force be with you.

Thank you both! ^-^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, RainbowDashFan said:

Welcome to the herd! :Dhope you like it here

Thanks! :Rara:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Cagey said:

Welcome; I hope you stick around! :fluttershy:

I plan on sticking around for a while, thank you for being so welcoming! :muffins:

  • Brohoof 4
  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Hello, @too-da-loo! Welcome to the forums! ^_^

I hope you have a great time here and meet some new friends! :rarity:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ay yo you like doctor who?? Hello fellow whovian!! Quick question: fav doctor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hihihi! I was shy to join the fandom fully at first too, but well, I'm now a proud member of the herd, and I hope you will be too!! May your friendships be magic, friendo!:squee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

20 hours ago, RaraLover said:

Hello, @too-da-loo! Welcome to the forums! ^_^

I hope you have a great time here and meet some new friends! :rarity:

 

17 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Hello there!

Welcome to the forums. I'm also in the UK! :kirin:

 

8 hours ago, ToastedScone said:

Hihihi! I was shy to join the fandom fully at first too, but well, I'm now a proud member of the herd, and I hope you will be too!! May your friendships be magic, friendo!:squee:

^-^ Thank you!

15 hours ago, penns87 said:

Ay yo you like doctor who?? Hello fellow whovian!! Quick question: fav doctor?

Capaldi will always be my favourite, but really all of the revived series Doctors are up there for me! Who's your favourite? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.