Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food How much parmesan cheese do you put on your food?

Muffinnz

I always put a mountain of it on my food. It's kind of awkward when a waiter puts parmesan cheese on my food because he/she will be standing and twisting the device for long while.

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 4

None :ButtercupLaugh:

Parmesan cheese is fucking gross. I don’t understand how people can put it on their food...especially pasta. I think it’s because it smells just like my own vomit and I don’t want to eat something that smells like that.

• Brohoof 1

Mostly just on spaghetti, though I have a few other recipes that call for it. I like to drown my spaghetti in sauce and cheese, so I use a fair bit. Maybe one and a half tablespoons, or a little more if it's a particularly large bowl.

Now if we're talking sauce, I use almost an entire can of Ragu per eight serving box of spaghetti (which lasts three to four servings for me). Then I add cheese until the sauce is almost more of a paste than a liquid.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

None :ButtercupLaugh:

Parmesan cheese is fucking gross. I don’t understand how people can put it on their food...especially pasta.

Them's fightin' words!

^_^

I LOVE Parmesan! Blue cheese, too. That blue mold makes it yummy!

My favorite though. Cheddar. Sharp cheddar. I always joke and say sharp enough to cut my tongue!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Muffinnz said:

I always put a mountain of it on my food. It's kind of awkward when a waiter puts parmesan cheese on my food because he/she will be standing and twisting the device for long while.

Same here.  I love parmesan cheese!  :kirin:

When it comes to the store bought stuff, I like those when they're a year or two expired. :twismile:  

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Muffinnz said:

5 hours ago, Blivy said:

Like, the whole damn bottle! I love the stuff! 

5 hours ago, Phosphor said:

Same here.  I love parmesan cheese!  :kirin:

2 hours ago, Pastel-chan said:

I put that (blank) on everything 

Lots of it

Well, whenever I can owo

2 hours ago, Derpy Pon-3 said:

How much Parmesan cheese do I put on my food?

Parmesan cheese is my food  :fabulous:

All of you are singing my song, and I adore you for it. :laugh:

When I was a kid, when I figured out that I actually had a choice on how much parmesan you could put on your food, I went ALL in! I was a cheese lover, and I wouldn't be happy until the food was BURIED in it!

These days as an adult in my mid 30's, I can't eat the same way as I did when I was still young. I still love cheese and the many different types of it; but it's not healthy for me to have tons of it. I'm actually learning to enjoy food when all the flavors/ingredients are perfectly balanced. Sometimes there is an art to how food is put together.

But there are still days where I cheat a little bit, because you just can't get rid of a cheese lover that easily. :Daydreaming:

• Brohoof 1

I've never even heard of putting more cheese on food outside of media, so to be honest, I'm not even familiar with what it is put on or why. I generally don't put anything on my food except for salt. Lots of salt. lol.

Depends on if it's the already grated kind in those green canisters or freshly grated from a small chunk.  I like putting that green canister kind on popcorn and freshly grated on just about anything else.  I haven't really had much cheese lately, come to think of it....