Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

MynnieMonster

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Browsed through twitter long ago, I heard "MLP forums" mentioned. I never joined until now, though, since forums didn't interest me back then.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started watching My Little Pony on the Hub when it first started airing, I was around eight years old at the time and I had already gotten into My Little Pony due to the prior generation, generation three. I grew up with My Little Pony video games, movies, and toys (plus other Hasbro toys, of course) so I was excited to watch the new show that was coming out! I frequented the My Little Pony side of the Hasbro website and kept myself updated there until the show started airing. It just kind of stuck and though I've fallen out of watching it multiple times in the past, I always come back to it in one way or another since it's just a big part of how I grew up.

Hello! My name is Myn, though Mynnie works too. I don't often involve myself in communities or fandoms but recently I have gotten back into My Little Pony and the community creations intrigue me so I decided to give getting involved a try at long last. I'm moving away from home in August to go to a college for a bachelor's in biology. I grew up with a love for animals (in fact, I wanted to be a bird when I was a child) that has never gone away. My adoration for nature stemmed from playing games with animals in them and nature documentaries I used to watch on TV before bed. As my knowledge on animals and science grew, I began to want to do something to help them. Though I'm uncertain of my path in life, I most certainly want to work with animals in one form or another which is why I am considering becoming a conservation scientist or a wildlife biologist. I will eventually seek out another degree in a specialty or try and get a master's in biology, but that is something to think about in the future.

For now, I'm getting through my last year of high school. I enjoy drawing and bird watching (ornithology is on my list of potential specializations for me) and obsessing over adorable pastel ponies. Apologies if I am a bit wordy or reserved, I try to keep myself professional wherever I go but I promise I'm kind and caring. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this!

• Brohoof 6

Hello there! ^_^ 

Your introduction made me think of Fluttershy and I started wondering is she'll be your favorite character (or at least one of the favorites) - Seeing her specified there made me wonder no more. :darling: Very nice. :mlp_grin:

I hope you'll have a good time; Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

Hi! This is a very friendly community, you made a good choice in joining!

I also wanted to be a bird as a kid, mostly because they seemed free. 

Hope you stay around and make lots of friends!:squee:

(I wouldn't mind to have you as a friend... I I mean, if you don't mind.:blush:)

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, when I was a kid I was really shy so I related to Fluttershy more than the other ponies if I'm going to be honest here. I'm glad that I joined, everyone is very friendly ^^ thank you all for the warm welcomes!

• Brohoof 3