Spike

Hearts and Hooves day Trivia

I tried the Big Mac Question as well, can you specify?

• Pondering 1

4 hours ago, Bas said:

I tried the Big Mac Question as well, can you specify?

i'd help, but i'm the one who came up with the questions so it's hard to say anything without spoiling it

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I just feel the question is pretty imprecisely asked. :blush: 

edit: I apologize, I must have come across...the opposite of nice. I am just a bit lost and not sure where to look after having watched also quite some eps.

E2: Nevermind about the episode lol!

Edited by Bas

If anyone needs an extension, you'll have to send a message to Lord Valtasar this time around. It will be the same deal as when anyone asks me for the same thing so if you feel like you need it, ask him and he should grant the extension. Anyway, this should be ending sometime tomorrow if my calculations are accurate.

Ok, sent everything in! :)

• Brohoof 1

Normally, I'd be the one who locks the trivia thread, but I'm going to allow the one who created it to have that glory. As for me, I'm going to kick back a little and wait for the next trivia to come around. Hopefully, I can make that one and not have to deal with personal stuff.

Something came up and i'll be away for 2 days, so you all get two days extention

all answers have been reviewed and badges were handed out, if you received a message giving you another go on some answers, you have 24 hours, good luck, and thank you all for participating

• Brohoof 5

Badges

Imagine that... I do get to lock this thread after all. Thanks again to all those who took part in this trivia.

• Brohoof 2