Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CUPCAKES!!!!!!!

Pinkie Pie

Hey Everypony! I got the Events Team to let hand out Hearts and Hooves day cupcakes. But there are so many I cant do it all myself. So there is a cupcake badge you can hand out to make this Hearts and Hooves day special for somepony here. Spread the cheer and remember to smile smile smile 

Image result for pinkie pie  mlp

• Brohoof 11

• This topic was pinned and featured
43 minutes ago, TBD said:

Oh? We’re not giving away the love potion one? Darn. :okiedokieloki:

I'm not sure why it's not being given out either seeing as the badge has been registered in the awards section. It could be for some current unknown purpose... or just there to be gazed upon without anyone able to use it.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Lord Valtasar said:

image.thumb.png.07bbe8a0e4ad5e10864d23e26cce7366.png

Oh riiiight..

(i automatically read potion at first glance  :derp:

40 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I'm not sure why it's not being given out either seeing as the badge has been registered in the awards section. It could be for some current unknown purpose... or just there to be gazed upon without anyone able to use it.

Sound like something is afoot :pout:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

or just there to be gazed upon without anyone able to use it.

They probably intended to put it in the museum but, alas, it was misplaced.

Unless... this what Cadance was referring to when she said something about CMC.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

image.thumb.png.07bbe8a0e4ad5e10864d23e26cce7366.png

I don't know how this "Love Poison" badge thing is supposed to work, but if I do end up with it, you have my permission to lock Unicorn me and Changeling Counterpart up until the spell wears off.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Lulaypp said:

They probably intended to put it in the museum but, alas, it was misplaced.

Unless... this what Cadance was referring to when she said something about CMC.

It's possible. Again, I have no involvement in any of these sub-events so I don't know what was planned.

5 hours ago, TBD said:

Sound like something is afoot :pout:

It's a real mystery.

• Brohoof 1

52 minutes ago, Tao said:

Well this is confusing...

How can I clear anything up? The badge permissions were a bit off at first but Val fixed them. Is there anything else I can answer? I want people to have fun so if I can help with anything let me know 

2 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

How can I clear anything up? The badge permissions were a bit off at first but Val fixed them. Is there anything else I can answer? I want people to have fun so if I can help with anything let me know 

/gives Jed a donut/ how about just a simple black and white rules how this works out?  

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Tao said:

how about just a simple black and white rules how this works out?  

Rules? There are no rules. Everypony can hand out the cupcake badge to anypony they wish. You can only get one badge so if a person already got it the system will tell you they already have the badge. But that is the only limit. Its meant to be a way to show application for or just have fun with other members. 

• Brohoof 1

Almost 24 hours late for festivities but let's see if I still can't contribute. *Hmm...hmmm scrolling through the thread to see who doesn't have any* Ah here you are @TBD enjoy some cupcakes. In the morning I'll see who else needs some. By then they should be discounted for the holiday :laugh:

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 1