Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Rank your favorite Star TREK Films

Here No Longer

Since there's a thread for Star Wars films, I feel like the other Star franchise needs another thread in the same vein.

Anyways, I already did a listing of them a few weeks back, so I guess I'll just copy and paste that here.

1. STII: The Wrath of Khan (This really is one of the best movies of all time IMHO)
  2. STVIII: First Contact (I've really grown an absolute love for this movie)
  3. STVI: The Undiscovered Country (They really went out with a bang here)
  4. ST 2009 (XI) (Ten times better than my dad would say it is, because he takes issue with Kelvin's existence)
  5. STIII: The Search for Spock (Underrated, and honestly fairly good third installment)
  6. STIV: The Voyage Home (Yes, it's not top 5, and I don't care about the complaints)
  7. ST: Beyond (It was actually kind of good, definitely an improvement on Into Darkness)
  8. STIX: Insurrection (It wasn't THAT bad... Honestly I thought it was OK)  
  9. STI: The Motion Picture (*Snoring* Huh? Is it over yet? Seriously, though this one's just boring)
  10. ST: Into Darkness (Second half was utter garbage, first half was OK so, tenth?)
  11. STVII: Generations (This film honestly should be the worst and has every reason to be, sadly it isn't)
  12. STV: The Final Frontier (Absolute, utter garbage that needs to be burned with fire)

Haven't Seen: STX: Nemesis (And I don't doubt I'm all the better for it... Janeway as an admiral? OVER PICARD? SERIOUSLY?)

Even with its, less than savory installments, It manages to have 7 good films with only 3 bad ones (well probably four, but gladly will just not see Nemesis).

Edited by Angel_Dust

I'd rank them:

1. II The Wrath of Khan
2. IV The Voyage Home
3. VI The Undiscovered Country
4. VIII First Contact
5. VII Generations
6. III The Search for Spock
7. XI Star Trek (2009)
8. X Nemesis
9. V The Final Frontier
10. I The Motion Picture