Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The CMC needs your help

Scootaloo

2 hours ago, Derpy Pon-3 said:

I got two of them but I still can't find the tuft of cloud, or anypony who's username has date in it 

It does not have to be a user.... what else has dates on it in the Forums? It could be hidden in a comment or the like in such a place.......

1 hour ago, Jedishy said:

It does not have to be a user.... what else has dates on it in the Forums? It could be hidden in a comment or the like in such a place.......

It couldn't be the calendar because you can't reply or comment on that, and there's 12,667 posts in the forum events so it couldn't be there either, and other than that I can't think of anything that's got dates

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Derpy Pon-3 said:

It couldn't be the calendar because you can't reply or comment on that, and there's 12,667 posts in the forum events so it couldn't be there either, and other than that I can't think of anything that's got dates

It actually could be either of those as you can comment on calendar events and things have been in posts before. its always related to the event at hoof though. Its not supported to be handed to you and they are pretty easy to find 

• Brohoof 2

kids...they can never keep their things together tsk tsk..well the CMC should thank me because I got em'. So I expect an handsome bounty. Although I don't know if it's a good idea to be giving them these ingredients….:pout:

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, TBD said:

kids...they can never keep their things together tsk tsk..well the CMC should thank me because I got em'. So I expect an handsome bounty. Although I don't know if it's a good idea to be giving them these ingredients….:pout:

it's for science! , you can't have evolution without a bit of a risk

• Brohoof 2

Not exactly sure what I'm looking for as far as specifics, but I sent in the best answers I could come up with. I doubt they're gonna be correct but it's worth taking a shot anyway. I won't be here again until after the event and I didn't have time to give it ample thought. Fun anyway. Good luck to the rest of you!

6 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

it's for science! , you can't have evolution without a bit of a risk

hmm you're right! In that case I will hold onto these ingredients for myself then. For well...self-interests. 

tumblr_mmpomwcY6X1rokywzo1_540.gifv

• Brohoof 1

Ohhhh… So that's what that final badge is for. And here I thought it would be nothing more than a decorative piece no one could get. Yes, that was what I thought and I'm sticking with it because it sounds weird. Anyway, I know nothing about how this sub-event works so don't ask me anything about it. It's probably too late for me to attempt this but I hope those who took part had fun.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Ohhhh… So that's what that final badge is for. And here I thought it would be nothing more than a decorative piece no one could get. Yes, that was what I thought and I'm sticking with it because it sounds weird. Anyway, I know nothing about how this sub-event works so don't ask me anything about it. It's probably too late for me to attempt this but I hope those who took part had fun.

You have all day today and heck Ill extend it till the end of the Trivia so all day tomorrow too

So it wont be till the day after tomorrow that I cut off 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Bas said:

Hm, found one. The random places I had in mind where not random enough it seems!

It might not be a place. Might be a person that could be considered random 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Bas said:

I couldn't find any ingr in any event topic either.

I checked the two most random ponies (or non-ponies), but they got no about me page.

It does not have to be an event topic. The clues are Event/Date/Random

These can be users, a forum location, or in a thread or a cast character 

1 hour ago, Bas said:

You got me an area of random, but no idea about event.

I suppose one year ago you would have handled differently about the random clue.

Edit: Eh, Pinkie Pie doesn't have that one I would be looking out for, almost like any of the mane 6 but AJ?

Edit2: May I publish where i looked and didn't find anyone, as well as who?

Like I said each of those clues can apply to a Forum user be they staff or not, a forum post if its related to the event at hoof, a cast character, or any other area of the forums where posts can be made. 
None of the hints would have been changed based on date and no posting where something is not found defeats the point of the hunt by narrowing it down. 

I will give one final hint. Cast characters profiles are not where you ought to look 

58 minutes ago, Bas said:

If I find a spoiler box with an image but without any text or any CMC nearby, have I found something?

That would be very likely. The items you have to find are the ingredients to the love poison. There three of them 

Gotta say, that clue really threw me when I realized the thing about this episode... until I looked at when it was originally posted. For the next 2 minutes for me anyhow... It's 2/17. The Hearts and Hooves Day episode's position in the series is also S2 E17.

Well a lot of ponies have been helping me find the potion. Thanks guys you're 20% cooler. If you have not found it keep looking Ill take anything up until the trivia ends. 

Image result for scootaloo cutie mark

• Brohoof 4

10 hours ago, Scootaloo said:

If you have not found it keep looking Ill take anything up until the trivia ends. 

Jesus Christ Scoot, how many love poison do you guys need to make??:umad:

• Brohoof 2

On 2/17/2020 at 11:33 AM, Jedishy said:

You have all day today and heck Ill extend it till the end of the Trivia so all day tomorrow too

So it wont be till the day after tomorrow that I cut off 

Nah, it's okay. I'm not one of those people who wants to get every badge that ever existed on the forums. I strive to get whatever badges are within reason for me without having to go through all kinds of obstacles. Besides, you know what I've been going through this past week so I needed to focus on that.

• Brohoof 1

Ok Everypony. We found the potion and I woke Jedishy up so he can start handing out badges. Thank you so much for the help and be on the lookout for some badges. 

love-potion-png-5.png.8b8241154dabfc8578a42eadabd14549.png

• Brohoof 4

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured