Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coronation Day

Pinkie Pie

Hey everypony. Can you believe its been SEVEN YEARS since @Twilight Sparkle became the Princess of Friendship?! I know we have a lot of Hearts and Hooves day stuff going but the party ponies that were on break are a little loco in the coco for events so they had me get this party started!!!!! Today aside from showing love to all those special someponies out there. Lets show the love of friendship to Twi and all the other awesome ponies who have changed our lives over our time in Equestria!! 

Image result for Twilight's Coronation

• Brohoof 18

• This topic was featured and pinned

I want to thank the Princess of Friendship for the amazing adventures she has shared with us. All the ponies who draw their depictions of them. The ponies who make new adventures for us to share. And the entire community that makes it all so special. 
Truly thank you Fillies & Gentle Colts it means a lot to me. 

Image result for MLP you're awesome

• Brohoof 9

First off, that might be the first time Pinkie Pie has EVER called Twilight Sparkle "Twi" as far as I know.

That'd probably be more've a Rainbow-ism. :dash:                     

Secondly, thank you to ALL of my friends both in Equestria as well as here on MLP Forums for making my time here so fun. :D

B4B08318-88BF-45BE-B080-59DC111E4CBF.gif.6e45d1cde4663934fdb1ba026fb15b3d.gif

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

And I officially join the herd in mid-april seven years ago right in between Twilight's coronation and her first trip into the Equestria Girls World. How Time flies

• Brohoof 4

Until I first saw Twilight in Lesson Zero on that fateful night years ago I had no idea there was something so vital missing from my life. The ponies filled that void and I can't imagine how I ever got along without them. Twilight, her pony pals and all the new friends I've made here on the forums are all my special someponies and I love you deeply. 

I'm gonna go find a quiet place now and cry for a while. 

:wub:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 3

Oh wow thank you all so much. I know I would not be where I am without you all. 
Please keep learning friendship lessons. Always remember the magic of friendship 
And remember we are always here waiting for you. Me and the girls will never leave anypony behind. 

Image result for twilight sparkle alicorn

• Brohoof 7

4 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Please keep learning friendship lessons. Always remember the magic of friendship 
And remember we are always here waiting for you. Me and the girls will never leave anypony behind. 

Image result for twilight sparkle alicorn

Oh, I have one thing to say to you Twilight.

Q5NnBt9.png.b236002669cf0844bd1716f6c3c16b9b.png

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

You, your friends, your nation saved my life. My allegiance remains always with Equestria.

image.png.45beec0fc5a71ca48f6ec54a48dd3d09.png

• Brohoof 1

221 friendship cases solved out of one incident..

23551123-6A8B-4745-9AB8-7567D04A8903.jpeg.884da14372a74a0552165f29bf376640.jpeg

I think it a pretty good solid seven years. Congratulations for Queen Twilight and her friends!

• This topic was unpinned, unfeatured and featured
  • The topic was unfeatured