Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

16 minutes ago, Astral Vision said:

@Dynamo Pad

Astral was making a reference to 'Street Fighter'. Walkway was the main clue, but no worries.

And yes, I'm a fan of certain memes as well, mainly Spongebob ones.

Oh, I see. When I saw Walkway Combat, it reminded me of Mortal Kombat. :ButtercupLaugh: Although, I do like the reference to Street Fighter, as well.

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, I see. When I saw Walkway Combat, it reminded me of Mortal Kombat. :ButtercupLaugh: Although, I do like the reference to Street Fighter, as well.

Mileena and Chun Li main here, respectively~

It's funny imagining the Equestria versions of these games 

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

Mileena and Chun Li main here, respectively~

It's funny imagining the Equestria versions of these games 

I wonder if there should be a list of different names for these kinds of video games. I know Ponymon could be one for Pokemon, but I'm not exactly sure. :ButtercupLaugh:

I've never played much of Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, but I was always a fan of playing as Liu Kang. I've actually been playing the new My Hero Academia game. So, it kind of fits with the way I responded. :D 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad, @Astral Vision, @ExplosionMare, @Pastel Heart

Well, I basically just finished all of Samurai's planned chores and don't know what to do with him right now.

What have ya'll been doing? I have not been keeping up. Sorry about that. :lie:

I was about to inform everyone that @Windy Breeze was losing her internet for a while, but it looks like she might be here to stay after all.

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Well, I basically just finished all of Samurai's planned chores and don't know what to do with him right now.

I was about to inform everyone that @Windy Breeze was losing her internet for a while, but it looks like she might be here to stay after all.

Arcaaaade! Come play gaymes with us~

Also that's good to hear! ♡

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Dynamo and the others were planning to go to the arcade. Testing out games to see what works and what needs to be repaired, while just having fun playing games. 

Glad to hear that everything is okay with Windy and that she'll be here to stay. :) 

5 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

Arcaaaade! Come play gaymes with us~

Also that's good to hear! ♡

Join us, Samurai. Join in and play some arcade games. Actually, I had an idea that would work with the book Dynamo picked from the library. Perhaps it would go into how there might be a clue or hint that Dynamo is somehow related to Mistmane's home. Maybe as he's playing video games, he plays in such a way that resembles how Mistmane uses magic. Since from the episode, "Campfire Tales," it seems that the unicorns in that village use spells and/or magic differently. Would something like that work?

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Jack Baker said:

Soooo I'm kind of stuck right now and I'm not sure what to do in terms of the RP...

I tend to expect participants to be self sufficient, whether that means doing your own thing or hanging out with the other participants.
But if you really need something to do, I can always come up with something for you. NPCs fix everything. :)

3 hours ago, Samurai Human said:

I tend to expect participants to be self sufficient, whether that means doing your own thing or hanging out with the other participants.
But if you really need something to do, I can always come up with something for you. NPCs fix everything. :)

@Samurai Human @Pastel Heart

I'm actually kind of wondering when the group will get to meet some other side characters like Trilby Hatter or Pastel's dragon character (The therapist I believe). I get that Astral will probably meet Trilby at some point if he's desperate to learn about the mayors, but I haven't seen the dragon appear much in the story. I'm not asking for anyone to shoehorn in some interactions, I just hope to see more of these characters, cause what I have seen of Trilby has been quite funny so far. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Astral Vision said:

@Samurai Human @Pastel Heart

I'm actually kind of wondering when the group will get to meet some other side characters like Trilby Hatter or Pastel's dragon character (The therapist I believe). I get that Astral will probably meet Trilby at some point if he's desperate to learn about the mayors, but I haven't seen the dragon appear much in the story. I'm not asking for anyone to shoehorn in some interactions, I just hope to see more of these characters, cause what I have seen of Trilby has been quite funny so far. :twi:

It's funny you should mention that! Earlier, Trilby was interviewed for a radio broadcast. He mentioned the mayor he works for, and I am slowly building up to the other mayor.
If Astral or someone happens to turn on the radio at some point, the'll hear Trilby making an announcement on behalf of one of the mayors.

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

It's funny you should mention that! Earlier, Trilby was interviewed for a radio broadcast. He mentioned the mayor he works for, and I am slowly building up to the other mayor.
If Astral or someone happens to turn on the radio at some point, the'll hear Trilby making an announcement on behalf of one of the mayors.

I can imagine that maybe the arcade they go to has a way to play some music. Maybe while they try to pick some songs, they hear something along the lines of the radio broadcast. That way, the group would be able to hear the announcement, while playing games. Would something like that work?

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I can imagine that maybe the arcade they go to has a way to play some music. Maybe while they try to pick some songs, they hear something along the lines of the radio broadcast. That way, the group would be able to hear the announcement, while playing games. Would something like that work?

Don't see why not. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Dynamo Pad

I'm alright with anything! Butterfly was always my go to song which is why Pastel mentioned it but she can work with anything~

Maybe wait a bit for the others to post so we don't flood the page though x3 I got a bit carried away because I love those twos chemistry so much

Spoiler

Also yes, this is also related to her future cutie mark ;)

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

I'm alright with anything! Butterfly was always my go to song which is why Pastel mentioned it but she can work with anything~

Maybe wait a bit for the others to post so we don't flood the page though x3 I got a bit carried away because I love those twos chemistry so much

Reveal hidden contents

Also yes, this is also related to her future cutie mark ;)

@Pastel Heart

Okay! Also, I have an idea. I'll make my response and wait for the others, but I don't think you were getting carried away. I do love how their chemistry can work. Pastel is boundless, hyperactive energy and Dynamo is a goofball at heart. They seem to work really well together. ^_^ 

Here's an idea, but I was wondering something. I remember how Pastel was wondering what her grandpa would think of him. Along with other kinds of interactions and how Dynamo wanted to ask her what she had meant on some of those interactions. Were Dynamo and Pastel going to be best/great/close friends, or is it all hinted at towards a sort of shipping between the two? I wasn't sure, so I thought I should as I was confused. :ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pastel Heart

Okay! Also, I have an idea. I'll make my response and wait for the others, but I don't think you were getting carried away. I do love how their chemistry can work. Pastel is boundless, hyperactive energy and Dynamo is a goofball at heart. They seem to work really well together. ^_^ 

Here's an idea, but I was wondering something. I remember how Pastel was wondering what her grandpa would think of him. Along with other kinds of interactions and how Dynamo wanted to ask her what she had meant on some of those interactions. Were Dynamo and Pastel going to be best/great/close friends, or is it all hinted at towards a sort of shipping between the two? I wasn't sure, so I thought I should as I was confused. :ButtercupLaugh:

@Dynamo Pad

To be blunt, Pastel is crushing on him right now, so the shiptease is well spotted ;P even if nothing comes out of it, it's fun for me to write~

She wrote about Dynamo to her grandpa too. When he arrives, it'll be a huge mess. I can't wait :yay:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

To be blunt, Pastel is crushing on him right now, so the shiptease is well spotted ;P even if nothing comes out of it, it's fun for me to write~

She wrote about Dynamo to her grandpa too. When he arrives, it'll be a huge mess. I can't wait :yay:

@Pastel Heart

Oh, okay! I think it sounds fun. It kind of reminds me on Spike having a crush on Rarity, but it's different. I guess we'll see what happens throughout the story. Yay~! I spotted a ship! :yay: :ButtercupLaugh:

I can imagine Dynamo asking the others if he did ask Pastel. Since he's not the best when it comes to relationships. Along with some things that had happened in the past that would cause him to worry. I was thinking of adding one of my favorite songs from DDR, Love Shine as a song they could dance too. The song itself would be fitting on the whole crush thing.

I can only imagine what her grandpa has learned of Dynamo in the letter. I can see there being some funny, chaotic scenarios. So, this will be fun. :D 

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pastel Heart

Oh, okay! I think it sounds fun. It kind of reminds me on Spike having a crush on Rarity, but it's different. I guess we'll see what happens throughout the story. Yay~! I spotted a ship! :yay: :ButtercupLaugh:

I can imagine Dynamo asking the others if he did ask Pastel. Since he's not the best when it comes to relationships. Along with some things that had happened in the past that would cause him to worry. I was thinking of adding one of my favorite songs from DDR, Love Shine as a song they could dance too. The song itself would be fitting on the whole crush thing.

I can only imagine what her grandpa has learned of Dynamo in the letter. I can see there being some funny, chaotic scenarios. So, this will be fun. :D 

Perfect~

I'm so so glad I joined this RP cos this is all so fun and I've got so many possible scenarios to look forward to!

@Pastel Heart

So exactly what game are my pony and your pony playing? I don’t know much about the game IRL and I think having a bit of extra information would be good for a writing perspective.

@Dynamo Pad

Sometimes I think you mix Pastel and Pencil up, cause sometimes I read your posts and can’t tell which of the two you’re addressing (ex. I think once you mentioned me even though the mention was for Pastel). I’m not sure if that’s completely the case since I skim through a lot of things, but I just wanted to let you know.

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Pastel Heart

So exactly what game are my pony and your pony playing? I don’t know much about the game IRL and I think having a bit of extra information would be good for a writing perspective.

@Dynamo Pad

Sometimes I think you mix Pastel and Pencil up, cause sometimes I read your posts and can’t tell which of the two you’re addressing (ex. I think once you mentioned me even though the mention was for Pastel). I’m not sure if that’s completely the case since I skim through a lot of things, but I just wanted to let you know.

I'm sorry if I actually did mis Pastel and Pencil up. I didn't think I was, but I guess I must have done that on accident. I thought I had Dynamo look over towards the specific pony when addressing them. If not, then I'll try to make sure to be more clear/specific in my response. Thank you for letting me know and once again, I'm really sorry for any mix up and/or confusion.

• Brohoof 1