Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

4 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@CameoShadowness You just gotta extend your post a bit, the RP section has a hidden maximum character requirement to prevent spam RP, I think. It's done that to me before. Just flesh it out a bit with some pretty stuff, like how your character looks or feels in that particular moment, or an expression they're making or similar 

What's the amount then because even with over 200 characters, it just doesn't let me post any thing! I know in the normal thing we have the 20 character count but that is honestly ridiculous how it just won't let me.

(edited)
12 hours ago, CameoShadowness said:

It really just letting me post no matter what!image.thumb.png.8341af8c87d5d27dc96bc9bda3d13c1e.png

Sorry friend, I'm not sure what to say. You may need to speak to an Admin or something about it. Maybe @Randimaxis can help you out!

5 hours ago, Ragland Tiger said:

Well, I've posted.  I hope It's righteous. :worry:   If I got anything wrong, say so  I'll go back and revise or edit.

It's fine. :) Welcome to the RP.

29 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Ragland Tiger You're fine! ♡ this will make my next post fun~ I'm just waiting for  others and then I'll respond 

@CameoShadowness You just gotta extend your post a bit, the RP section has a hidden maximum character requirement to prevent spam RP, I think. It's done that to me before. Just flesh it out a bit with some pretty stuff, like how your character looks or feels in that particular moment, or an expression they're making or similar 

@Samurai Equine 🔥🔥 My living circumstances have become uncertain and unpredictable, so if for any reason I disappear due to unforseen circumstances, I'll leave control of Pastel to @Dynamo Pad (if he's okay with it) and Milenko to you. I'm not going anywhere yet and I definitely hope things dont go south on my end but if they do this is just an emergancy forewarning, no need for alarm. ♡ Much love to everypony who is making this the best RP I've ever been apart of and especially to Dyny who's been my light  through out these trying times! Here's to many happy memories~!

We'll always have a warm place for you here on this RP. I hope things in your personal life get better. :BrightMacContent:

Also, I am waiting for @Kronos the Revenant to reply before I post my next part in the roleplay.

Edited by Samurai Equine 🔥🔥

Is your roleplay set on Advanced, perchance?  If so, that section has a larger character number; if that's not the problem, I could try to poke someone about it for you?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Is your roleplay set on Advanced, perchance?  If so, that section has a larger character number; if that's not the problem, I could try to poke someone about it for you?

And I also wouldn't know how to check for that. Sorry. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

IF YOU ARE HAVING A TECHNICAL ISSUE, PLEASE CONTACT AN ADMINISTRATOR DIRECTLY

OR CREATE A TOPIC IN SITE HELP & TECH SUPPORT.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad  @Pastel Heart

Forgive me, I'm confused. There seems to be two different and simultaneous reactions to the same event.

Dynamo took notice of Astral as he swapped over and took the wheel. The armor was still on both carts, but the tires weren't reinforced. He could have Pastel indirectly attack the tires, but that was a risk as it might not work. It didn't help that Daring Decor was right on their tails. The gamer pony had to narrow his gaze as they went through a cloud of dusk, while holding his breath briefly to not go into a coughing fit. He had to be careful as his multitasking wouldn't help in creating more fireballs for Pastel to throw. As the line had been crossed once again, Dynamo knew that the third lap had finally begun. Signaling that this was the last lap in the race and that it was time to pull out all the stops. This would possibly be his time to test out what kind of power his gaming magic was all about. He also blinked as he noticed that a pony had teleported on their windshield. With a shout, Dynamo slowed down slightly as he tried pulling the pony into a levitation spell, before placing them in the passenger side of the cart. "Sweet Celestia. Are you okay? How did you get into the race, or were you partnered with someone else? You can’t be an item from the dice blocks. Granted, one can argue that as you just appeared out of nowhere, but we already got our item in the form of a banana." He had so many questions, but he knew he had to focus on finishing the race with Pastel and this new contender. 

•  

@Ragland Tiger

"Huh!? Wha!? Where!? Be you angel or demon!?"

Pastel was so surprised at the sudden appearance by the appearance of this new pony literally right in front of her, she couldn't even see the track; the kart starts swerving left and right, jerking everyone on it all over the place. At this rate there was gonna be a pileup.

@Dynamo Pad 

Her hooves now off  the wheel as the kart jerks about, she frantically reaches out to Dyny as she doesn't know what else to do in this situation. In that moment...

@Samurai Equine 🔥🔥 @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision

"Woah woah I feel a rush of power!! Dues ex machina! Magical Filly Pastel-chan is born!"

Pastel was glowing. Literally. Like, she just got a star literally. Dynamo just opened pandoras box.

She slammed on the wheel as hard as she could, jamming it down in max speed. Pastel then jumped on Dynamo's back, grabbing his horn like it was a joystick. Did she think she could remote control his magic or something?

"In the name of love and justice, steer the ship!!!"

Regardless, the kart shot uncontrollably forward, destined to crash at this rate.

Please clarify this, so I can add something that makes sense!:blink:

Edited by Ragland Tiger

(edited)
1 hour ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Pastel Heart Is Bluebell inside the kart or still outside of it?

I'm going to take a wild guess.

@Ragland Tiger @Pastel Heart

Oh, okay. I'm sorry if there was any confusion. I was away from the RP for a few days for work and such. So, I didn't know that we had new characters and or things going on. When I went to respond, I saw Samurai's response that had Bluebell on the windshield. I also wasn't sure if Pastel was going to respond because she had told me to take control of her character at some point. So, I thought it would help if Dynamo had brought Bluebell into the passenger seat. Dynamo's in the driver's seat, there's a side passenger seat for Bluebell and a backside passenger seat for Pastel. I'm sorry if there was any confusion. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Dynamo Pad Thanks. :BrightMacContent: I'm, working on my text right now.

You're welcome and no problem. I'm just a bit confused as to what's going on right now in the latest responses. Since I think Pastel is trying to use Dynamo's magic when I was going to give her fireballs to throw. Just like how it works in Mario Kart. :ButtercupLaugh:

4 hours ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Pastel Heart Is Bluebell inside the kart or still outside of it?

Was I wrong when I made my reply? :blink: I was just going off of what you typed.

The next thing Bluebell saw was the face of a pink filly. "Oh - oh H-H- Hello," she said, a little  embarrassed.  When she realized that she was clung to the front of a kart going very fast, and being pursued by the authorities, there was only one more thing she could say:

There's not that many pink fillies in this RP right now, and it sounded like your OC has appeared on the outside of their kart.
I am glad the situation has been resolved, but if I made an error, then I'm sorry.

I just realized something and was wondering something. Dynamo is using his magic and was going to give magic made fireballs to Pastel. However, Pastel is touching his unicorn horn as said unicorn horn is being used. Isn’t is bad for anyone to touch a unicorn horn when it’s being used? I always thought it would cause a magic surge or something along those lines. I wasn’t sure if that was ever brought up in the show, so I thought I should ask.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I just realized something and was wondering something. Dynamo is using his magic and was going to give magic made fireballs to Pastel. However, Pastel is touching his unicorn horn as said unicorn horn is being used. Isn’t is bad for anyone to touch a unicorn horn when it’s being used? I always thought it would cause a magic surge or something along those lines. I wasn’t sure if that was ever brought up in the show, so I thought I should ask.

What, you think there'd be a chain reaction and a kaboom? xD I dont remember anything like that in the show. I didn't even think of that at the time, whoops

For those who might be curious about Bluebell's background:  I gave her an extensive biography.  She met Twilight Sparkle a few years before Celestia sent Twilight to Ponyville.  At that time Bluebell was poor and illiterate.  Twilight, and later Celestia, taught her how to read and write.:)

• Brohoof 3

20 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

For those who might be curious about Bluebell's background:  I gave her an extensive biography.  She met Twilight Sparkle a few years before Celestia sent Twilight to Ponyville.  At that time Bluebell was poor and illiterate.  Twilight, and later Celestia, taught her how to read and write.:)

I think that's an interesting background. I do like the mention of Haycart's method as I can work with that. Dynamo had a book from his old mentor from the arcade he grew up in. Some of it had spells, even though he's an earth pony. There was mentions of spells and theories that Haycart knew. Sort of like how Twilight got into the book during "Amending Fences." It helped to inspire Dynamo to dream about one day possibly using that same spell to enter into video games.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Ragland Tiger said:

That's coo! Maybe we can use this to bring in some of the mane six later on. :)