Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

2 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Dynamo Pad  @Pastel Heart  @Astral Vision

I'm working on some thing that might take a bit of time, but in the meantime, how do you want to proceed with Bluebell?  Feel free to suggest!  I'm up for any thing!:BrightMacContent:

I know Dynamo wants to make sure that Bluebell is okay. Along with getting to know a potential new friend. Since he wanted to make sure of what she had about calling him a friend was true. :) 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Dynamo Pad

Bluebell is in the hospital, healing form a broken leg.  Perhaps he can visit her there?

Are the ones who found Bluebell at the hospital with her? I know Dynamo and the others could try and go back to where they last saw her, but then come to find out that she's gone. Maybe someone who found her could direct them to the hospital? That would probably meet up with some of the other characters who I think are at the hospital already.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Dynamo Pad

I corrected my text so that she was picked up by an emergency crew.:)  I don't know if they'd  be there, but maybe they could be.  What do you think?

Oh, okay and I think that would work if they were there. Maybe Bluebell gave whoever was calling out to her the description of what Dynamo and Pastel looked like. When they were giving out the awards, the ones searching for Bluebell spots them. Which would probably signal the group to go and visit their friend in the hospital. Would something like that work?

4 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

I DIDN'T SEE THE PAGE CHANGE >.<

@Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad

Will there be enough time for a side event in this day, with all this stuff happening? Just asking~

I know there's the award ceremony, I think the group is going back to Samurai's house to celebrate, while showing his drawing abilities, and visiting Bluebell in the hospital. I can imagine there'd be plenty of time in the day with the side event. I would say the race ended about early to mid afternoon, or something along those lines. :) 

• Brohoof 1

FOR NOW, THE CHARACTER LIMIT IS 200. 

THIS IS SOMETHING STAFF IS LOOKING INTO. 

• Brohoof 3

@Samurai Equine

While Samurai was congratulating Astral and Pencil, he sees his other two friends as well. "Ah! Dynamo, Pastel. You both did great as well! I wish I could have run this race with you all, but--!" Samurai cuts himself off when he sees someone among them that he doesn't recognize. "Oh. Hello. Have we met?" Samurai asks Bluebell.

Oops!  I'm a little confused here.  I thought Bluebell had already been carted off to the hospital with a broken leg.  Help me out.:)

14 hours ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Samurai Equine

Oops!  I'm a little confused here.  I thought Bluebell had already been carted off to the hospital with a broken leg.  Help me out.:)

Oh, my bad. I must have missed that part last night. I was speed-reading through all the other replies, and I must have missed that detail. I'll change my reply. :please: Major apologies.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, everyone? Can I have your attention for just a minute, please?

@Emerald Heart, @Pastel Heart, @Windy Breeze, @Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @Astral Vision, @Kronos the Revenant, @Buck Testa, @Ragland Tiger, @CameoShadowness

I just want to say something that I've been meaning to get off my chest for a while...

Thank you. :rarity:

Thank you for taking part in this roleplay and making it as fun as it is. Thank you for showing interest and signing up.

This roleplay is something I had been thinking about and developing for a long while now. I wasn't sure if anyone would actually sign up, but I was ready for anything. A small number of active roleplayers, a massive number of active roleplayers, maybe even no one at all. I may have come up with the idea, but it's all of you that made it work, and you all inspire me to keep trying to make this role play as fun as possible. So thank you for making me feel like all of this matters in some way. I appreciate you being here.

@Samurai Equine

You're welcome, my friend. Thank you for making this RP a fun experience!

Also, I'm sorry if I wasn't that active this week. I had a really stressful week. Work was becoming problematic at my job, I almost lost my dog after he ran away and I've been really busy today. I'm hoping to make my response today. I was also confused on something. Is Bluebell with us, or is she at the hospital after some ponies/creatures were calling out to her when she left the cart in the race?