Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

Okay so I just realized after the fact that Trilby and Beryl are the only ones really focused on weather (which makes sense give how Beryl is a breezie and the weather can kick  her but and all) but I realized I set it up as if a storm could be coming.

Now to be fair given Beryl's limited time outside of Breezie home world/place/portal thing, she could be misinterpreting the wind as an upcoming storm but it could be an actual storm. How do you guys want to play it?

An unexpected storm OR Beryl just misinterpreting the wind?

Up to you guys really. If you want, I can take that out of my post in general. Sorry.

• Brohoof 1

On 6/22/2020 at 5:37 PM, Buck Testa said:

Is it the next day? 

Not yet, but soon. Don't worry, I know you want to hold your character off for the next day, so I'm honoring your request. :)

2 hours ago, CameoShadowness said:

Okay so I just realized after the fact that Trilby and Beryl are the only ones really focused on weather (which makes sense give how Beryl is a breezie and the weather can kick  her but and all) but I realized I set it up as if a storm could be coming.

Now to be fair given Beryl's limited time outside of Breezie home world/place/portal thing, she could be misinterpreting the wind as an upcoming storm but it could be an actual storm. How do you guys want to play it?

An unexpected storm OR Beryl just misinterpreting the wind?

Up to you guys really. If you want, I can take that out of my post in general. Sorry.

I vote misinterpreting the wind. The current day is getting close to being over. Once the majority of the cast head to Samurai's house, they'll have the after-party, and then the day will be over. So in terms of time, you could say the rp is currently in the mid-late afternoon hours.

Also, not sure if you caught it but "Mini Horse Beryl" is a Markiplier/Tiny Box Tim reference/joke. :ButtercupLaugh:

4 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Not yet, but soon. Don't worry, I know you want to hold your character off for the next day, so I'm honoring your request. :)

I vote misinterpreting the wind. The current day is getting close to being over. Once the majority of the cast head to Samurai's house, they'll have the after-party, and then the day will be over. So in terms of time, you could say the rp is currently in the mid-late afternoon hours.

Also, not sure if you caught it but "Mini Horse Beryl" is a Markiplier/Tiny Box Tim reference/joke. :ButtercupLaugh:

Okay! I didn't know that one. lol I don't watch much of Markiplier.

BTW not all storms hit the same day the winds start picking up (depends on the size of the storm tbh) but I will keep it as a misinterpretation.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Where is everyone? :wacko:

@Pastel Heart, @Astral Vision, @ExplosionMare@Ragland Tiger, @Kronos the Revenant

Are you still in this? I want to post a reply, but there's only been 3 after my last one, and I don't want to rush anyone.

@Samurai Equine

My apologies Samurai, but I can't really think of any way else to describe a hospital until we meet Bluebell. Rest assured, I'm going nowhere until this RP reaches its end. :)

• Brohoof 3

11 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Where is everyone? :wacko:

@Pastel Heart, @Astral Vision, @ExplosionMare@Ragland Tiger, @Kronos the Revenant

Are you still in this? I want to post a reply, but there's only been 3 after my last one, and I don't want to rush anyone.

I was waiting on everyone else to post. Also, I don't know if the nurses gave the group permission to visit Bluebell. I don't think there was a specified room number to go find, or how many visitors can go see her at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Dynamo Pad

I've posted just a few minuets ago.  Feel free to respond.:BrightMacContent:

Awesome! I mean, I definitely want to respond, but I wasn't sure if there was a room number that was specified. That, or if the nurses gave how many occupants could visit certain patients. 

@Dynamo Pad

This might help.  Bluebell has already been admitted to the hospital, so she will be in a regular hospital room.  In hospitals where I live, patients are typically allowed to have two or three visitors at a time, depending on the condition of the patient.  I wouldn't worry about it too much, though.

15 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@Samurai Equine

My apologies Samurai, but I can't really think of any way else to describe a hospital until we meet Bluebell. Rest assured, I'm going nowhere until this RP reaches its end. :)

Just needed to make sure everyone is still in this is all. ^_^

Sorry for the wait, everyone. I meant to post last night, but I got SUPER sleepy before I had the chance. I'll post now.

The good news is, I have just one more day of work, and then I'm done with all the remodeling work! Which means, outside of my regular job, I should have more time for the forum and the RP.

• Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Just needed to make sure everyone is still in this is all. ^_^

Sorry for the wait, everyone. I meant to post last night, but I got SUPER sleepy before I had the chance. I'll post now.

The good news is, I have just one more day of work, and then I'm done with all the remodeling work! Which means, outside of my regular job, I should have more time for the forum and the RP.

I just posted. Sorry if I was late at all, I was taking a forums break.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I haven't been part of an RP here in a while, but I'd like to give it a go, if you're ok with having me. :squee:

NAME: Silver Slate

SPECIES: Kirin

OCCUPATION OR DESIRED JOB: Carpenter, currently exploring the world, desires to find something more exciting

ABILITIES/TALENTS: Aside from carpentry, Kirin have a large culture of singing, dancing, and theatre, which were a huge part of his life when he lived in Kirin Grove. All Kirin can also use telekinesis, like Unicorns.

PERSONALITY: Friendly, adventurous, creative (enjoys numerous activities from reading to painting), and a hard worker. Can come across as reserved or anti-social at times. He’s not being rude; he just doesn’t want to hurt anyone. (See other information) Combined with his sarcastic sense of humour, it can be difficult sometimes to tell when he's joking or being serious.

BACKSTORY: Silver Slate, like most other Kirin, is from Kirin Grove, which is a small village located within the Peaks of Peril. Until Fluttershy and Applejack were able to help restore their community, the Kirin were largely cut off from the outside world. Only recently have they started to become interested in exploring the rest of Equestria. Silver is one of said Kirin, who left his family, friends, and stable job as a carpenter to explore the world around him. The village supported Silver in his decision, and he writes to them often to tell them about his findings.

ANY OTHER IMPORTANT/RELEVANT INFORMATION: Silver is a very, very calm Kirin. Too calm, actually. This sets the level of anger needed to transform him into a Nirik lower than most other Kirin. Silver's way of dealing with this is to just not get excited at all. This results in most ponies who don’t know him thinking he’s cold or uninterested, but this simply is not true. Due to his calm nature, his Nirik form is less dangerous than normal. Also has an unhealthy hatred towards raisins.

DESCRIPTION AND/OR REF IMAGE:  (Sorry, no ref image, just made this guy a couple days ago, and can’t draw to save my life!) Average height and build, green eyes, two-toned name, (Maya blue with strips of steel blue) slate grey coat, light grey carapaces on muzzle and back, horn is dark red with a lighter red flame pattern that glows when using his magic.

• Brohoof 4

19 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

NAME: Silver Slate

SPECIES: Kirin

*Gasp!* That's so awesome! :pinkie: My OC has always wanted to make friends with a Kirin!

Welcome to the RP! You can start posting now, or you can wait til the next day. We've hit a bit of a delay, but we're almost done with the current day.

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

*Gasp!* That's so awesome! :pinkie: My OC has always wanted to make friends with a Kirin!

Welcome to the RP! You can start posting now, or you can wait til the next day. We've hit a bit of a delay, but we're almost done with the current day.

Thanks for having me! I doubt Silver has met a pony quite like yours either, so it should be fun for both of them! :)

Ok, sounds good, I think I'll wait till the next day, and jump in from there. 

1 hour ago, GeneralDirection said:

Thanks for having me! I doubt Silver has met a pony quite like yours either, so it should be fun for both of them! :)

Ok, sounds good, I think I'll wait till the next day, and jump in from there. 

I always found Kirins cute.

Shadow would be curious of Silver, since she hasn't seen a Kirin before. 

• Brohoof 2