Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

Just now, Pastel Heart said:

Sorry if I'm slow, I'm like, drawing a blank on dialogue largely until the party. ^-^;

Tis the great challenge of an RP. Even working on simple dialogue for basic scenarios can prove to be difficult, so don't feel bad.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

Sorry if I'm slow, I'm like, drawing a blank on dialogue largely until the party. ^-^;

Same. There’s really nothing for Kronos to do, unless he can interact somehow with some of the patients in the hospital. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

I gotta say, it seems like Astral has quite the tendency to worry those around him, and not just with his constant teleportation. :ButtercupLaugh:

This day had some really interesting plot points. Pencil got more confidence, Final Premonition appeared at long last, and Dynamo got to test his gaming magic in a hilarious way with Pastel. I for one am quite excited to see what happens next, especially with more characters joining in.

And we found out that Final Premonition has time-stop magic at his disposal. Possibly other time-related magic tricks. :fluttershy:

5 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Gah, after glancing through this RP, I'm tempted to enter my two griffon OCs...

We'd be happy to have you! :kirin:

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

OC 1

• NAME: Chelsea
  • SPECIES: Griffon/Pony Hybrid
  • OCCUPATION OR DESIRED JOB: Marine Biologist
  • ABILITIES/TALENTS: Water Wielding
  • PERSONALITY: See: 
  • ANY OTHER IMPORTANT/RELEVANT INFORMATION:
  • DESCRIPTION AND/OR REF IMAGE: See above OC link

OC 2

• NAME: Thundy 
  • SPECIES: Griffon/Pony? Hybrid
  • OCCUPATION OR DESIRED JOB: Musician
  • ABILITIES/TALENTS: Electricity Wielder
  • PERSONALITY: See: 
  • ANY OTHER IMPORTANT/RELEVANT INFORMATION: See link
  • DESCRIPTION AND/OR REF IMAGE:

Thundy and Chelsea are close friends of each other. They relate to each other because of their pasts. 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

OC 1

• NAME: Chelsea

OC 2

• NAME: Thundy 

Added! You can begin RPing now, or you can wait til the next day which is really close to happening. :) If you choose the latter, I can tag you when the next day arrives. 

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

Okay, I get that the loronde box is the object in this plot.  I would like Bluebell to stumble onto something that might  lead to it (a macguffin), but I also think this needs a clear villain, someone who has an interest in the box not being found by anyone.  An antagonist with a strong motivation would help the story move in an engaging way.  What are your thoughts?

29 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Samurai Equine

Okay, I get that the loronde box is the object in this plot.  I would like Bluebell to stumble onto something that might  lead to it (a macguffin), but I also think this needs a clear villain, someone who has an interest in the box not being found by anyone.  An antagonist with a strong motivation would help the story move in an engaging way.  What are your thoughts?

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine

That's not a bad idea per say, but Samurai already has the Laronde Box. And considering that Final Premonition has appeared in the RP, he may eventually come to take it back.

3 hours ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Samurai Equine

Not bad ideas, but it's not really the path I want to take right now. If you are looking for a villain, then think of the Laronde Box as sort of a villain. It's the most complex puzzle box ever seen, and solving it is not easy. It has layers of gears, switches, buttons, pegs, etc. The closer you get to solving it, the more town activities will be unlocked, and thus the closer you'll get to reuniting the two mayors. However, because there is almost no rhyme or reason to how the box works, it's hard to tell how close you are to solving the box.

Since the beginning of the RP, Samurai has been in possession of the box. Though he has unlocked a few town activities, having friends around has helped him unlock more. :) If you want Bluebell to help, then just spend some time around Samurai and the others occasionally, and that will be enough.

5 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Ugh...I don't know where or when to jump in...

You could wait until Samurai posts the next day or you could crash the party. Nothing much is happening at the party besides pizza eating and the ramblings of a drunk grandpa right now.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Samurai Equine

Regarding my most recent post, if you wanna do actual drawings we can. It would give me an excuse to finally draw armor for you :yay:

They could just be sketches, nothing crazy. It’s up to you though.

If you want to make an actual drawing, that's fine by me. :) I'm not much of an artist. It would take me a long while to make any kind of art.

6 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Ugh...I don't know where or when to jump in...

45 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

You could wait until Samurai posts the next day or you could crash the party. Nothing much is happening at the party besides pizza eating and the ramblings of a drunk grandpa right now.

Pretty much what ExplosionMare said. :proud:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Samurai Equine @CameoShadowness

Nightmare Moon will start her attempts to corrupt either Shadow or Trilby by jealousy, insecurity, and betrayal. She also saw Beryl as a 'opportunity' as well to form a love triangle, but if her views on Beryl changed, she will decide to use Keen to form the said love triangle instead. 

Edited by Windy Breeze 🥧

I know Dynamo is talking to Iron Shoal, but I was wondering something. Is there a way for him to multitask in talking to him, while joining the others in the lab to join in on the discussion. That, or would it be better for him to stay in one place? I just wasn't sure how to respond to the RP.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Windy Breeze 🥧 said:

@Samurai Equine @CameoShadowness

Nightmare Moon will start her attempts to corrupt either Shadow or Trilby by jealousy, insecurity, and betrayal. She also saw Beryl as a 'opportunity' as well to form a love triangle, but if her views on Beryl changed, she will decide to use Keen to form the said love triangle instead. 

fbshNWQDKLFJADIHVSTB i'M SORRY WHAT?!?!?! XD

23 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

If you want to make an actual drawing, that's fine by me. :) I'm not much of an artist. It would take me a long while to make any kind of art.

Pretty much what ExplosionMare said. :proud:

That’s okay, the drawings can be fake. It was just an idea I had. (And don’t worry, I won’t forget about the armor drawing!)

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I know Dynamo is talking to Iron Shoal, but I was wondering something. Is there a way for him to multitask in talking to him, while joining the others in the lab to join in on the discussion. That, or would it be better for him to stay in one place? I just wasn't sure how to respond to the RP.

Well, the lab is just the next room. One door away, and said door is open. So I don't see why he can't lean his head in.

3 hours ago, CameoShadowness said:

fbshNWQDKLFJADIHVSTB i'M SORRY WHAT?!?!?! XD

Shadow Trail's story is about being haunted by the spirit of Nightmare Moon. It was previously exorcised in the RP, maybe. But this might be a continuation of that.

7 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

The Wolf Totem song has been in my head for months. It’s cool, it’s catchy, it fits well with Kronos’ theme and aesthetic. I’m tempted to post it here for some reason. 

Sure, go for it. :)

(edited)

@Samurai Equine

Welp, okay. Here’s the song that’s been stuck in my head: 

Wolf Totem, by The Hu

Translation:

The lion is in a bloody battle to the death
The tiger overcomes the leopard in a match
The elephant thrashes the leopard in a contest
Man intensely struggles with a leopard to contend

We, the lions slaughter the leopards in a match
The tiger beats the leopard in a contest