Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

10 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

@Samurai Equine

Welp, okay. Here’s the song that’s been stuck in my head: 

Wolf Totem, by The Hu

tenor.gif

You know without even lookin at the lyrics I got some major Genghis Khan vibes off of this. I'm diggin it, that's going into my playlist right there. 

• Brohoof 2

On 7/9/2020 at 5:59 PM, Samurai Equine said:

Well, the lab is just the next room. One door away, and said door is open. So I don't see why he can't lean his head in.

Shadow Trail's story is about being haunted by the spirit of Nightmare Moon. It was previously exorcised in the RP, maybe. But this might be a continuation of that.

Sure, go for it. :)

oooh got yea

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad

I'm not sure I'd say Samurai is jealous, just envious. I know they are similar terms, but "jealous" is usually used in a more negative or even malicious context. Samurai admires those with flight, and wishes he had it too. I just brought it up because I don't want your character thinking any lesser of mine. :rarity:

Edited by Samurai Equine

(edited)
5 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Dynamo Pad

I'm not sure I'd say Samurai is jealous, just envious. I know they are similar terms, but "jealous" is usually used in a more negative or even malicious context. Samurai admires those with flight, and wishes he had it too. I just brought it up because I don't want your character thinking any lesser of mine. :rarity:

Oh, I'm really sorry about that. I guess when I said "jealous," I was thinking it was the same thing as envious. I guess I should have said it differently as I didn't think jealous was more of a bad sort of term. Thank you for letting me know and again I'm really sorry about that. I also wouldn't think any lesser of Samurai as I know Dynamo would always see him as an awesome friend. I would say he would see Samurai as understandable/relatable as he always wanted to fly too. :) 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

12 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, I'm really sorry about that. I guess when I said "jealous," I was thinking it was the same thing as envious. I guess I should have said it differently as I didn't think jealous was more of a bad sort of term. Thank you for letting me know and again I'm really sorry about that. I also wouldn't think any lesser of Samurai as I know Dynamo would always see him as an awesome friend. I would say he would see Samurai as understandable/relatable as he always wanted to fly too. :) 

Nothing to apologize about. Just having an open conversation with you. ^_^
I'm glad to hear that, because Dynamo is pretty awesome too. :squee: That's awesome knowing he wants to fly too. I hope they all get to live their dreams.

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad, @Astral Vision, @Pastel Heart, @ExplosionMare, @Windy Breeze 🥧, @Kronos the Revenant, @CameoShadowness. @C. Thunder Dash

Not to make anyone feel rushed or anything, but I think I'm ready to move on, so my next post will be my last before the story progresses onwards. If you're okay with that, feel free to say whatever you want in the RP before we wrap up and move on to Day 5. :)

Also, Day 5 will not be an event like the big kart race. I'm structuring the RP so that there is a normal, slice-of-life day between each major story-event day.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Dynamo Pad, @Astral Vision, @Pastel Heart, @ExplosionMare, @Windy Breeze 🥧, @Kronos the Revenant, @CameoShadowness. @C. Thunder Dash

Not to make anyone feel rushed or anything, but I think I'm ready to move on, so my next post will be my last before the story progresses onwards. If you're okay with that, feel free to say whatever you want in the RP before we wrap up and move on to Day 5. :)

Also, Day 5 will not be an event like the big kart race. I'm structuring the RP so that there is a normal, slice-of-life day between each major story-event day.

Dang it! Now I really wished I had joined earlier...I would’ve loved that kart race...

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Dang it! Now I really wished I had joined earlier...I would’ve loved that kart race...

There will always be plenty of other events in the future, some of which I have all ready planned out. :BrightMacContent: Likewise, if you have any idea for a major event or story arc, feel free to tell me! Just about everyone else has submitted something.

• Brohoof 3

On 7/12/2020 at 1:01 AM, Samurai Equine said:

@Samurai Equine

I too am ready to move on to the next event. I'm sorry if my posts aren't adding much except for dialogue, but I guess burnout happens to everyone.

• Brohoof 3

Just a heads up, everyone. There is a chance I might not be able to RP tomorrow or even a few days after. It depends on what happens tomorrow.
Can't say too much right now, but I'll keep everyone updated.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

Just a heads up, everyone. There is a chance I might not be able to RP tomorrow or even a few days after. It depends on what happens tomorrow.
Can't say too much right now, but I'll keep everyone updated.

Sure Sam. Have a nice day. 

• Brohoof 1