Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

17 minutes ago, Windy Breeze 🥧 said:

(Buck it, I get tired waiting for @Buck Testa)

Excuse me. I had actually posted days ago, and I made sure to at you when I did so. While I certainly can understand missing a reply in your feed, I do not appreciate being talked bad about in the game, especially when I had replied. 

2 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Excuse me. I had actually posted days ago, and I made sure to at you when I did so. While I certainly can understand missing a reply in your feed, I do not appreciate being talked bad about in the game, especially when I had replied. 

Oh, sorry. It looks like I overwaited :awwthanks:

Once again... my life is in disarray... if I'm gone, for, say, longer than a week, then circumstances have probably forced me into a drastic change and I can no longer be here. If that happens, Dyny can continue with Pastel, and Sami with Milenko. But if that's too much on either, then you can all just decide what to do.

I love you all and the friendships I've made here on this forum and this rp, and while I hope I can continue here forever with you all, if I can't, just remember that. If something changes I'll post about it or relay through a PM to Sami or Dyny.

I love you my friends and hope to keep going with this until the end ♡ this rp is close to my heart

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

Once again... my life is in disarray... if I'm gone, for, say, longer than a week, then circumstances have probably forced me into a drastic change and I can no longer be here. If that happens, Dyny can continue with Pastel, and Sami with Milenko. But if that's too much on either, then you can all just decide what to do.

I love you all and the friendships I've made here on this forum and this rp, and while I hope I can continue here forever with you all, if I can't, just remember that. If something changes I'll post about it or relay through a PM to Sami or Dyny.

I love you my friends and hope to keep going with this until the end ♡ this rp is close to my heart

I’m so sorry about that :( Wish I could help

Well, if for some reason you do have to leave, then I hope things will get better for you soon *hugs* 

42 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad

Here's Thundy's feral fledgeling form:

Reveal hidden contents

830904939_SadfledgelingThundy.thumb.png.0b40b24d7d1ec49331ff4b7062789da5.png

Basically, Thundy reverted back to his younger self. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Oh, okay and cool. I didn't know this was his younger self. Although, is there any difference when it comes to his current hybrid form and his feral fledgeling form?

Edited by Dynamo Pad