Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pastel Heart @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

I’m going to wait for Pastel to respond, before I make my response. I was going to do a small combo attack with Pastel and then respond to Thundy in planning to set up a combination sort of idea. 

Oh.. You wanted to do a combo? ^-^; might have to wait until next phrase, i didnt see the mention until now nyaha..

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pastel Heart @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

I’m going to wait for Pastel to respond, before I make my response. I was going to do a small combo attack with Pastel and then respond to Thundy in planning to set up a combination sort of idea. 

Don't worry about it. I'll set up a combo-attack moment for ya, and you can all get in on it if you want. :kirin:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Don't worry about it. I'll set up a combo-attack moment for ya, and you can all get in on it if you want. :kirin:

Oh, okay and will do. I'll make sure to make my response as soon as possible. Thank you for letting me know. :) 

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, PawelS said:

What kind of time-based magical effects do you have in mind? Changing the past so it's like my characters were in the game from the beginning?

I'm OK with my characters having a limited role in the game, so I think I'll pick the second option.

Nothing like that. The character's name is Final Premonition. He doesn't affect the timeline of others, only himself. But I thought, since your main character Nopony is interested in magical anomalies, he'd probably consider him the biggest anomaly of all. I just thought it'd be cool if the three of them got to speak before your characters enter the game, that way they could integrated into the main story line much faster.

But even if you want to skip that, I'm fine with that too. I'll make sure to tag you next time I post a reply in the RP. :)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Nothing like that. The character's name is Final Premonition. He doesn't affect the timeline of others, only himself. But I thought, since your main character Nopony is interested in magical anomalies, he'd probably consider him the biggest anomaly of all. I just thought it'd be cool if the three of them got to speak before your characters enter the game, that way they could integrated into the main story line much faster.

But even if you want to skip that, I'm fine with that too. I'll make sure to tag you next time I post a reply in the RP. :)

In this case I don't want to skip that, it should be an interesting conversation...

I'm sorry for the late reply. I've had a lot going on today and not doing really good. I would respond, but I'm not sure how to respond. I guess I'm a bit lost and haven't had a chance to respond. I feel out of the loop. :( 

16 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm sorry for the late reply. I've had a lot going on today and not doing really good. I would respond, but I'm not sure how to respond. I guess I'm a bit lost and haven't had a chance to respond. I feel out of the loop. :( 

I see no problems so far. :ooh: Reply whenever you have the time and freedom to do so. Everyone has different schedule, and everyone is free at different times.
What part are you lost on? You've set Elusive Facts free and recruited here to the team, Level 1 is completed so now it's a matter of traveling to Level 2's location, Elusive Facts is just answering quests the team has for her. I'll gladly answer anything you're confused about.

22 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Samurai Equine

One thing I was wondering about the upgrades. Were they brought up and/or what each player would get? I wasn't sure if it was up to us on what the upgrade would be, or something like that.

Just make something up for yourself. That's what I'm letting everyone else do. As long as it's not something super OP, it should be fine.

Edited by Samurai Equine

11 hours ago, PawelS said:

@NeighingMare @Samurai Equine

Since I haven't read the entire RP (it's a lot of pages!), please remind me how Shadow Trail looks in the game, which will determine Tree Song's reaction to her. Also it seems you have changed your forum name, so I think the participants list should be updated.

3 hours ago, NeighingMare said:

In the game, her role is an aeronaut, @Samurai Equine will fill in the description of her clothing since what I only remember is she has goggles and has a 'compass' on her left foreleg

For Shadow Trail's usual look, as well as anyone else's, you can find more info here.

As for her in-game look, on top of what @NeighingMare just said, she also is wearing an aviator jacket and a big jet pack, possibly with propellers. I can't remember all the details, but just think cool aviator times a thousand. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

Do you have any ideas how the Angelic Gatekeeper should guard the portal? Tree Song takes her role seriously, so maybe she should fight the players or ask them questions or something? (If you don't have anything in particular in mind, I can make up something myself.)

3 hours ago, PawelS said:

@Samurai Equine

Do you have any ideas how the Angelic Gatekeeper should guard the portal? Tree Song takes her role seriously, so maybe she should fight the players or ask them questions or something? (If you don't have anything in particular in mind, I can make up something myself.)

She can do whatever she wants. She can just flat out show them the way right now. Anyone trapped in the game isn't forced to act a certain way, it's more like a suggestion. So Tree Song is perfectly free to act like her natural self. Her game character would want to spread peace and harmony since, you know, angel. But again, just mental suggestion, she doesn't have to act like that all the time.

• Brohoof 1

I just had the funniest idea ever for my character. What if, and hear me out, what if my character was somewhat omnipresent by being able to communicate with the heroes and reformed villains every once in a while like Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2? I would like to try something like that out to make up for my lack of input in the story so far. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

49 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

I just had the funniest idea ever for my character. What if, and hear me out, what if my character was somewhat omnipresent by being able to communicate with the heroes and reformed villains every once in a while like Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2? I would like to try something like that out to make up for my lack of input in the story so far. 

That sounds fun! I think eventually my character is going to be “corrupted” (that still needs to be worked on, though) so you can definitely interact with my character if you want :squee:. If you need help with what to say I can give you some ideas.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

That sounds fun! I think eventually my character is going to be “corrupted” (that still needs to be worked on, though) so you can definitely interact with my character if you want :squee:. If you need help with what to say I can give you some ideas.

Thanks, I already have a few ideas anyways, but I’ll wait for Samurai’s okay on this. 

13 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Hmm... Your excitement intrigues me. Tell me more. :pout:

(I never played Borderlands 2...)