Samurai Equine

Searching [Planning, OC, OOC] The Town Friendship Forgot

5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pastel Heart @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

I’m going to wait for Pastel to respond, before I make my response. I was going to do a small combo attack with Pastel and then respond to Thundy in planning to set up a combination sort of idea. 

Oh.. You wanted to do a combo? ^-^; might have to wait until next phrase, i didnt see the mention until now nyaha..

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pastel Heart @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

I’m going to wait for Pastel to respond, before I make my response. I was going to do a small combo attack with Pastel and then respond to Thundy in planning to set up a combination sort of idea. 

Don't worry about it. I'll set up a combo-attack moment for ya, and you can all get in on it if you want. :kirin:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Don't worry about it. I'll set up a combo-attack moment for ya, and you can all get in on it if you want. :kirin:

Oh, okay and will do. I'll make sure to make my response as soon as possible. Thank you for letting me know. :) 

• Brohoof 1

Shadow got a compass? That’s kinda spooky since I was planning on Kronos’ final phase to take place in a dark labyrinth. 

21 hours ago, PawelS said:

What kind of time-based magical effects do you have in mind? Changing the past so it's like my characters were in the game from the beginning?

I'm OK with my characters having a limited role in the game, so I think I'll pick the second option.

Nothing like that. The character's name is Final Premonition. He doesn't affect the timeline of others, only himself. But I thought, since your main character Nopony is interested in magical anomalies, he'd probably consider him the biggest anomaly of all. I just thought it'd be cool if the three of them got to speak before your characters enter the game, that way they could integrated into the main story line much faster.

But even if you want to skip that, I'm fine with that too. I'll make sure to tag you next time I post a reply in the RP. :)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Nothing like that. The character's name is Final Premonition. He doesn't affect the timeline of others, only himself. But I thought, since your main character Nopony is interested in magical anomalies, he'd probably consider him the biggest anomaly of all. I just thought it'd be cool if the three of them got to speak before your characters enter the game, that way they could integrated into the main story line much faster.

But even if you want to skip that, I'm fine with that too. I'll make sure to tag you next time I post a reply in the RP. :)

In this case I don't want to skip that, it should be an interesting conversation...

Badges

I'm sorry for the late reply. I've had a lot going on today and not doing really good. I would respond, but I'm not sure how to respond. I guess I'm a bit lost and haven't had a chance to respond. I feel out of the loop. :( 

• Hug 2

16 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm sorry for the late reply. I've had a lot going on today and not doing really good. I would respond, but I'm not sure how to respond. I guess I'm a bit lost and haven't had a chance to respond. I feel out of the loop. :( 

I see no problems so far. :ooh: Reply whenever you have the time and freedom to do so. Everyone has different schedule, and everyone is free at different times.
What part are you lost on? You've set Elusive Facts free and recruited here to the team, Level 1 is completed so now it's a matter of traveling to Level 2's location, Elusive Facts is just answering quests the team has for her. I'll gladly answer anything you're confused about.