Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@C. Thunder Dash Really? The Roc was invisible and flying around quickly.

This has been a reoccurring problem with you and I have been consistently trying to work around. The way you role play makes it so unfair. I am trying to make this as engaging as possible but you always so happen to know the EXACT thing that makes it work unless I find a way to work past that. It is so annoying.

The only reason I haven't been able to talk to you about this before was because I literally couldn't find this fourm to talk to you about it and I am just sick of this happening. Your character should mess up every now and again and not be perfect. Like the others, leave chances to mess up. Yes I am okay with giving you moments where you will be awesome but every time I do ANYTHING to REASONABLY set you back- oh no. you know the EXACT thing that sets everything perfectly fine on your end. I am just tired of it.

sorry for the rant but like I said, this has been reoccurring and I couldn't find this place earlier to talk aout it.

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, CameoShadowness said:

@C. Thunder Dash Really? The Roc was invisible and flying around quickly.

This has been a reoccurring problem with you and I have been consistently trying to work around. The way you role play makes it so unfair. I am trying to make this as engaging as possible but you always so happen to know the EXACT thing that makes it work unless I find a way to work past that. It is so annoying.

The only reason I haven't been able to talk to you about this before was because I literally couldn't find this fourm to talk to you about it and I am just sick of this happening. Your character should mess up every now and again and not be perfect. Like the others, leave chances to mess up. Yes I am okay with giving you moments where you will be awesome but every time I do ANYTHING to REASONABLY set you back- oh no. you know the EXACT thing that sets everything perfectly fine on your end. I am just tired of it.

sorry for the rant but like I said, this has been reoccurring and I couldn't find this place earlier to talk aout it.

I leave things open...it's not like I'm having him just take it over with 100%-guarantee that it would work. I mean Samurai said to get creative and go all out...you still have your chance...it's not like I took control of the roc...at least...not yet...

4 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I leave things open...it's not like I'm having him just take it over with 100%-guarantee that it would work. I mean Samurai said to get creative and go all out...you still have your chance...it's not like I took control of the roc...at least...not yet...

That doesn't explain how you managed to hit an invisible Roc and get on it all in a single swoop.

He swung the staff around and at the right moment, leaped up in the air and fired the shot that would turn the roc to their side. It seemed like he hit it for it had lost its invisibility. He landed right on the roc's back and grabbed it's head feathers, trying to break it in like a horse. 

3 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

The repeating patterns...like you said in the last post...that's what I played off of. 

I said this:

The now invisible Leader Roc still casually swoops down but this time actually piking up pastel and soaring high into the sky before dropping her. It swoops down again and tries to grab the others and do the same throwing the team out of wack.

This means it can be trying to attack ANYONE! Not just one person, let alone do the flying pattern. You don't know who it's aiming for, only that its trying to snatch people and throw them in the sky. You can't tell where it is or say that it has an actual pattern. You just know what it's aiming for, but you don't know the exact details.

Edited by CameoShadowness

4 minutes ago, CameoShadowness said:

I said this:

This means it can be trying to attack ANYONE! Not just one person, let alone do the flying pattern. You don't know who it's aiming for, only that its trying to snatch people and throw them in the sky. You can't tell where it is or say that it has an actual pattern. You just know what it's aiming for, but you don't know the exact details.

Yea...Dynamo replied so...it'll have to stick for now...I'll make sure to add more openings next time...

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@CameoShadowness @C. Thunder Dash

Should I change my response? I mean, I was just trying to react like normal. Since the Roc disappeared, I tried to have Dynamo respond to Thundy's remark. 

I don't wanna put you and @CameoShadowness through a lot of work...if you really want me to edit, then I will...if Dynamo's okay with it...he writes a lot so I don't want to put him through more work...

7 hours ago, PawelS said:

@Oni Equine Is it OK for Tree Song to enter the portal now?

Well, things have been changing between some of our participants, and I might need more active party members. So... Congrats, you've been promoted. You're no longer an NPC that is forbidden from engaging in the game. :)

• Brohoof 1

I’d like to take a moment and apologize to @Pastel Heart for my comment when she returned. I seriously did not mean to sound uncaring. It is so difficult for a person like me because I may fall into that pit of thinking that what I deem as friendly, may roll off as the complete opposite. 

I’m so glad Pastel is okay and I hope she continues to stay strong through whatever struggles she has. 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

@Oni Equine in the bonus level, can the group create some items like pickaxe?

I've got no problem with that, but since each character has an attack that does damage, there is hardly a need. Those attacks can do all the mining you need without the need for a pickaxe or anything. Unless you just really want to make one, in which case, have fun! :)

• NAME: Sier "Seer" Greymoon
  • SPECIES: Unicorn
  • OCCUPATION OR DESIRED JOB: Former Mercenary
  • ABILITIES/TALENTS: Tactics, Fighting, Diplomacy, Clairvoyance
  • PERSONALITY: Careful and Cautious, he approaches most situations with a discerning eye and if a conflict arises, he tries his best to opt for the diplomatic approach whenever possible.
  • ANY OTHER IMPORTANT/RELEVANT INFORMATION: He is pretty sensitive about his past, and any mention of his eyepatch. His right eye is what grants him his visions
  • DESCRIPTION AND/OR REF IMAGE:

Seir.thumb.png.eca2b699678582e43e3322efc9aa5557.png
  • Brohoof 4