Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

5 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I am still waiting for @Dynamo Pad and @ExplosionMare to respond to Thundy and Chelsea. 

Sorry I couldn’t respond until just now. I’ve been extremely busy with my job. When I get home, I only have about 2 to 3 hours to log onto the computer before I have to go to bed to be up extremely early the next day.

Not much happens in the RP lately, so I just want to thank @Windy Breeze for coming up with the Nightmare Moon storyline. It's what I needed for my characters, and it made me really involved in this RP. I'm looking forward to continuing it during the next day.

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, PawelS said:

Not much happens in the RP lately, so I just want to thank @Windy Breeze for coming up with the Nightmare Moon storyline. It's what I needed for my characters, and it made me really involved in this RP. I'm looking forward to continuing it during the next day.

Me too, but I have nothing else to post right now. :sunbutt:
I'm waiting for @C. Thunder Dash to finish his story line with @Dynamo Pad and @ExplosionMare. Not sure what it's building up to, but hopefully it won't take too long.
I tagged @Kronos the Revenant to do a little bit more story before the next day, but he's ignoring me for some reason. :confused:

If I had something to post, I would. I just hope no one is expecting something from me right now.

• Brohoof 2