Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

5 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Technically, yes. Even though it was just one of those handheld ones, it was still pretty loud.

Okay and thanks for letting me know. :) 

@ExplosionMare @Windy Breeze @C. Thunder Dash @Toshigami Equine

I was just wondering something. If it’s okay, then can everyone wait to respond after I make my response? I’m at work and it’s been extremely busy. So, I’m unable to respond until I get home from work. Which is about 6:00 or 6:30 pm EST. 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and thanks for letting me know. :) 

@ExplosionMare @Windy Breeze @C. Thunder Dash @Toshigami Equine

I was just wondering something. If it’s okay, then can everyone wait to respond after I make my response? I’m at work and it’s been extremely busy. So, I’m unable to respond until I get home from work. Which is about 6:00 or 6:30 pm EST. 

I just got in. I'm checking my notifications right now.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Toshigami Equine

Will Thundy and Chelsea have to meet up with the mayor at the same time, or could it be just one at a time?

The mayor only asked for Chelsea, not Thundy. Of course, since she's close to Thundy, you can always have her talk to him about it. She's suppose to keep it all a secret, but I wouldn't blame her if she tells Thundy everything she knows/learns. There won't be any consequences for that.

Edited by Toshigami Equine

4 minutes ago, Toshigami Equine said:

The mayor only asked for Chelsea, not Thundy. Of course, since she's close to Thundy, you can always have her talk to him about it. She's suppose to keep it all a secret, but I wouldn't blame her if she tells Thundy everything she knows/learns. There won't be any consequences for that.

Alright, so I'll have Thundy and Chelsea together for breakfast and then they'll split. 

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Yes

I know I drew him before and everything but I kept thinking he was a Pegasus. I’ll go and edit my post real quick.

In newer ref images, it's not visible. It's kind of the funny thing about him; he'd rather hide his horn under his hat because he doesn't want to ruin his own personal hats with a hole. He'll still put holes in hats for his fellow unicorn customers. But his own hats? Tries to avoid it, if he can.

But I did find some prototype/early images of him with a visible horn. :)

Spoiler

Trilby Hatter:

• SPECIES: Unicorn

bbVkwtf.png

6QVMopL.jpg

• Brohoof 1

@Pastel Heart, @Windy Breeze, @Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @Kronos the Revenant, @Ragland Tiger, @GeneralDirection, @C. Thunder Dash, @PawelS

Probably won't be posting much the next two days because of the holiday. If I do, it'll be very little. So regardless of how much RPing we get done today and the next few days...

Merry Christmas, Happy Heartswarming, Seasons Greetings, and Happy Holidays. :rarityhat:

Edited by Toshigami Equine
  • Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Toshigami Equine said:

@Pastel Heart, @Windy Breeze, @Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @Kronos the Revenant, @Ragland Tiger, @GeneralDirection, @C. Thunder Dash, @PawelS

Probably won't be posting much the next two days because of the holiday. If I do, it'll be very little. So regardless of how much RPing we get done today and the next few days...

Merry Christmas, Happy Heartswarming, Seasons Greetings, and Happy Holidays. :rarityhat:

That's completely understandable and I might be busy here and there too. Regardless, thank you for the holiday wishes and Happy Hearth's Warming to you too! :twilighthat:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Toshigami Equine said:

That's okay. Enjoy spending out with your family and friends.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Toshigami Equine said:

Happy Hearth’s Warming!!

Sundae Delight's house is located on the outskirts of the town just near a cemetery, she is also fairly popular and has a good reputation and respect from the residents, especially the staffs who worked for her busines and a few foals who sometimes visit her ice cream parlor.

Also, keep in mind this is her appearance.

Untitled365-1.thumb.jpg.f1d385ce35ed40c2a21513b25aeab8c0.jpg

• Brohoof 1