Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@C. Thunder Dash

I was going to make my response to what Thundy had said, but I'm confused on something.

Oh Dynamo, I forgot to mention, gaming magic just doesn't have to be for the RPG or action games. It could be for any type of game." Thundy said as he gathered some electricity and snapped his talon. He made his Planet Coaster Master Builder uniform appear, plus his master builder staff. He twirled his staff and went into a pose. 

When Thundy had mentioned gaming magic, did that mean that he knows of gaming magic? I'm just confused because I had Dynamo coin the term since the magic is simply elemental magic. 

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@C. Thunder Dash

I was going to make my response to what Thundy had said, but I'm confused on something.

When Thundy had mentioned gaming magic, did that mean that he knows of gaming magic? I'm just confused because I had Dynamo coin the term since the magic is simply elemental magic. 

I used it more of generic term of any magic related to gaming that spawns gaming items or grants the user abilities from games. 

8 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I used it more of generic term of any magic related to gaming that spawns gaming items or grants the user abilities from games. 

I'm kind of confused by what you mean. I'm sorry about that.

13 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm kind of confused by what you mean. I'm sorry about that.

Okay, I'll put it this way. 

Gaming magic is related to anything that does the following

1. Conjures specific items from games (i.e. Oathkeeper from Kingdom Hearts)

2. Grants the user abilities that would be only found in a specific game

3. Allows a user to travel to a specific game world (i.e. Kingdom Hearts World)

@C. Thunder Dash

Hope you don't mind, but Chelsea will probably have to help heal the mayor a few times. Her powers will still improve his condition a GREAT deal, but I can't have Mayor White completely cured just yet. Not until he's a little closer to reconciling with his brother Mayor Black. So if it's all the same to you, Mayor White will be dipping between perfect health and some medical relapses. :) Doesn't mean Chelsea has to be by his side 24/7. There will be long periods before Mayor White needs some more healing. But in exchange, he will be able to leave his medical facilities more often.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Toshigami Equine said:

@C. Thunder Dash

Hope you don't mind, but Chelsea will probably have to help heal the mayor a few times. Her powers will still improve his condition a GREAT deal, but I can't have Mayor White completely cured just yet. Not until he's a little closer to reconciling with his brother Mayor Black. So if it's all the same to you, Mayor White will be dipping between perfect health and some medical relapses. :) Doesn't mean Chelsea has to be by his side 24/7. There will be long periods before Mayor White needs some more healing. But in exchange, he will be able to leave his medical facilities more often.

Alright, I wasn't sure whether this would be a one time thing. It's not like the full heal spell comes with full protection against relapses. I based the healing spell off of Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad

After Thundy makes the coaster disappear, could he perhaps have a look at the belt himself? Also, think of how you did it in the game, but call upon a more basic weapon, like a sword from a game. 

I think it would be okay if he took a look at the belt. Although, he wouldn't put it on his waist, right? I think once the belt is attached to an individual, then the belt will only work for them. I think Dynamo had the belt on when he and the others got out of the game, but still. 

I remember he wasn't himself as he was given control over the Game Code. So, I think he wouldn't have realized it when you said think of how you did it in the game. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

I think it would be okay if he took a look at the belt. Although, he wouldn't put it on his waist, right? I think once the belt is attached to an individual, then the belt will only work for them. I think Dynamo had the belt on when he and the others got out of the game, but still. 

I remember he wasn't himself as he was given control over the Game Code. So, I think he wouldn't have realized it when you said think of how you did it in the game. 

Yea, he would just look at it and then give it back, and perhaps. 

• Brohoof 1

On 12/28/2020 at 3:46 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

@ExplosionMare @Toshigami Equine @PawelS @C. Thunder Dash

I'm sorry for my late response. I'm just having trouble on how to respond in regards to using the belt. I wasn't sure how Dynamo would be able to summon up the weapon to where it would sound believable.

On 12/28/2020 at 3:49 PM, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad

[...] Also, think of how you did it in the game, but call upon a more basic weapon, like a sword from a game. 

On 12/28/2020 at 3:54 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm pretty much with Thunder Dash on this. With some concentration, mentally choosing which video game power-up or weapon he wants, Dynamo should have no problem doing it.

The difference is, in the video game world, Dynamo was tapping into the source code and becoming a video game god. He can't do that in the real world. So it's less apocalyptic, OP abilities and more... Simplified. For example, if he wants to summon a Super Mushroom from Super Mario, he could. And upon using it, he could grow giant for a short while, a few good seconds to a solid minute. However, I also suggested that Dynamo only be able to summon a limited number of power-ups/items each day. Every time Dynamo does it, it drains him of his daily magic reserves, making him just a little more tired each time. And some things might require more energy. For example, Dynamo would have no problem summoning a standard Key Blade from Kingdom Hearts, but if he tried to summon one of the most powerful key blades from that series, it might drain him of a full day's worth of video game magic. That would be the only thing he could summon, and then he'd have to rest up to restore his magic.

But those are my suggestion. :rarityhat:If it helps, though it's not necessary, Gashats of the video games can also appear. So if Dynamo wanted a power-up or item from Super Mareio (for example), he'd get a Super Mareio Gashat first, and using the Gashat would then summon the power-up or item. You could even give the Gashats custom jingles, like...
Ju-Ju-Jump! Jumpmane! Super Mareio Brothers~!

(C. Thunder Dash, in case you're lost, the belt and the Gashats are all items from the TV show "Kamen Rider Ex-Aid". He was a video game-based super hero. The gashats were cartridge-like items that he would plug into his belt to unlock various powers and abilities.)

Edited by Toshigami Equine
  • Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Toshigami Equine said:

I'm pretty much with Thunder Dash on this. With some concentration, mentally choosing which video game power-up or weapon he wants, Dynamo should have no problem doing it.

The difference is, in the video game world, Dynamo was tapping into the source code and becoming a video game god. He can't do that in the real world. So it's less apocalyptic, OP abilities and more... Simplified. For example, if he wants to summon a Super Mushroom from Super Mario, he could. And upon using it, he could grow giant for a short while, a few good seconds to a solid minute. However, I also suggested that Dynamo only be able to summon a limited number of power-ups/items each day. Every time Dynamo does it, it drains him of his daily magic reserves, making him just a little more tired each time. And some things might require more energy. For example, Dynamo would have no problem summoning a standard Key Blade from Kingdom Hearts, but if he tried to summon one of the most powerful key blades from that series, it might drain him of a full day's worth of video game magic. That would be the only thing he could summon, and then he'd have to rest up to restore his magic.

But those are my suggestion. :rarityhat:If it helps, though it's not necessary, Gashats of the video games can also appear. So if Dynamo wanted a power-up or item from Super Mario (for example), he'd get a Super Mario Gashat first, and using the Gashat would then summon the power-up or item. You could even give the Gashats custom jingles, like...
Ju-Ju-Jump! Jumpman! Super Mario Brothers~!

(C. Thunder Dash, in case you're lost, the belt and the Gashats are all items from the TV show "Kamen Rider Ex-Aid". He was a video game-based super hero. The gashats were cartridge-like items that he would plug into his belt to unlock various powers and abilities.)

Exactly what I was thinking, like that one post I had where Thundy summoned link's sword using a fireball. I have something else Thundy will do, but it will put a bit of a strain on his body. 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Ah jeez, why do I keep forgetting Tree Song is with our group

Dynamo, Pencil, Thundy, Chelsea, Finn, Tree Song, Bluebell 

@PawelS

That's probably because I don't post much as her lately, due to lack of ideas what she should do. So you can assume she is just hanging out with them, without doing anything special.

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Sorry for not responding here til now, the OOC was hiding in my notifications. You already know my answer to your question now anyways since Pencil is already on the ride.

@Dynamo Pad

Sorry Dynamo, didn’t realize your character wasn’t on the ride yet! I just assumed everyone was ready, whoops :lie:

Edited by ExplosionMare

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

Sorry Dynamo, didn’t realize your character wasn’t on the ride yet! I just assumed everyone was ready, whoops :lie:

No need to apologize, my friend. I remember the last thing I had Dynamo do was to move out of the way for Bluebell to make her way onto the ride first, before taking his seat next to her. I guess everyone has different times on posting so I was going to wait to see what happened. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

No need to apologize, my friend. I remember the last thing I had Dynamo do was to move out of the way for Bluebell to make her way onto the ride first, before taking his seat next to her. I guess everyone has different times on posting so I was going to wait to see what happened. 

You could probably still have him take the time to sit down and write about him actually being in the ride at the same time. It just started so not much has happened yet.

• Brohoof 1