Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

3 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

You could probably still have him take the time to sit down and write about him actually being in the ride at the same time. It just started so not much has happened yet.

That's true and I was thinking of having him doing that. I'll try to respond as soon as possible. Thanks for letting me know though. :)

5 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

The ride started before I could respond.  Can I still backtrack, or should I just go forward?

You can do both. We'll understand that your character did stuff before the ride starts. Especially if you specify as much. :)

Edited by Toshigami Equine
  • Brohoof 2

41 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

The ride started before I could respond.  Can I still backtrack, or should I just go forward?

Just like Samurai said that you can do both. I was waiting for Bluebell's response and entering the cart, before Dynamo took his seat next to her.

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Ragland Tiger said:

Yes!:)

Awesome and thanks for letting me know. I was going to have Dynamo offer his hoof to help her out of the cart. I can imagine the two would be staying by each other's sides after the ride. :ButtercupLaugh::D 

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Still alive.....barely. 

Need something to do, my friend?

23 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Now to just wait for @Samurai Equine and then we could all move on forth

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger 

Sorry, I was so busy yesterday, I couldn't find the time to properly log on. Now I have over 100 notifications to go through. :ButtercupLaugh: Stay tuned, everybody!

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

@Samurai Equine

That would be nice. 

I'll see what I can do.
Normally, I ask everyone to be self-sufficient on normal, slice-of-life days. To either find your own entertainment for your OC, or join in on someone else's fun. But I'll see what I can do.

I remember one of your OC's personalities escaped recently, right?

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

I'll see what I can do.
Normally, I ask everyone to be self-sufficient on normal, slice-of-life days. To either find your own entertainment for your OC, or join in on someone else's fun. But I'll see what I can do.

I remember one of your OC's personalities escaped recently, right?

Yeah. Kaiser, the Conqueror. Major source of willpower for Kronos originally, seeks ambitious vessels to give unlimited willpower to. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Yeah. Kaiser, the Conqueror. Major source of willpower for Kronos originally, seeks ambitious vessels to give unlimited willpower to. 

Well, maybe we could build off that somehow, if you want. :)

• Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Well, maybe we could build off that somehow, if you want. :)

I was kinda thinking that little colt that was talking to Kronos earlier could maybe the innocuous vessel. Otherwise, it could literally be anyone. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

I was kinda thinking that little colt that was talking to Kronos earlier could maybe the innocuous vessel. Otherwise, it could literally be anyone. 

That might be interesting. He's not the vessle right now, but I wouldn't be completely against Kaiser scouting him. Just as long as Kronos intervenes or something happens to make sure Finn is saved by the end of the day.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

When it comes to actually “fighting” Kaiser, only Kronos’ other three spirits can actually do any form of harm to Kaiser—think Stands from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. However, this may or may not in turn also cause harm to the vessel...at least, if they try the conventional way. There are other ways to draw Kaiser out of the host, as was evident when he initially released himself from Kronos.

• Brohoof 1