Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

11 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

@Samurai Equine

When it comes to actually “fighting” Kaiser, only Kronos’ other three spirits can actually do any form of harm to Kaiser—think Stands from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. However, this may or may not in turn also cause harm to the vessel...at least, if they try the conventional way. There are other ways to draw Kaiser out of the host, as was evident when he initially released himself from Kronos.

I'm sure the others would be willing to help in any way they can, but don't count Finn out just yet, because he might have at least one way to keep Kaiser at bay.
By the end of the day, Finn will be gone, and he can't exactly take Kaiser with him. Although, if he latches on to Finn and reads his mind, he might want to try and go with Finn. Possibly. Finn does have some interesting secrets~

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

@Samurai Equine

I made a slightly humorous introduction of Kaiser into the pony’s body. 

It's not bad, but if you don't mind, I'd like to make a retcon.

I'd rather it be like Finn is suddenly possessed by a ghost. You see, it's impossible for Kaiser to be part of Finn before hand. You'll understand when I make my reply. :BrightMacContent:

And if either of us need to make any edits to make this work, just let me know.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

It's not bad, but if you don't mind, I'd like to make a retcon.

I'd rather it be like Finn is suddenly possessed by a ghost. You see, it's impossible for Kaiser to be part of Finn before hand. You'll understand when I make my reply. :BrightMacContent:

And if either of us need to make any edits to make this work, just let me know.

There. I changed it ever so slightly to make it make more sense. 

• Brohoof 2

@Kronos the Revenant

Sorry to sort of butt in on the fun...Chelsea does have a pure heart because of her past, so...I'd like for her to shine at least once, even if it isn't recognized. We could draw it out as long as you want, but I don't want little Finn getting harmed, but I'll have Chelsea perform isolation so that way Finn won't be hurt...if you're okay with it. 

• Brohoof 1

Okay, two things real quick.

First...

@C. Thunder Dash

Finn all ready looked up to Thundy like a big brother, but now he's really gonna love Chelsea too.

And secondly...

@Kronos the Revenant

Is there a way to bring Kronos into this? Because Finn wouldn't know to do that right now. Unless he isn't necessary for this part of the story right now. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

I hope you all will forgive me if I ramble a little.  I'm writing this as I am following the news coverage of political extremists attacking the U. S.  capitol.  It saddens and frightens me that such a thing happened in my country.  It's with this in mind that, after deciding against posting here about my character's response to Finn's question,  I feel the need to say it now.

When Finn asked Bluebell why she stuttered so much, I was struck by the almost-greek-chorus -like posts all saying that it was rude for him to ask.

But he looks up at Bluebell with confusion. He walks up close to her with an inquisitive look on his face. "Why do you stutter so much?" He asks with absolutely no filter.
...Well, he is a kid. He doesn't mean anything rude by it. He's just being curious, and probably needs to be reminded of his manners.

Any sense of calm the group had was interrupted again when Finn bluntly pointed out Bluebell’s stuttering issue. As much as Pencil was curious as well, she would never directly bring attention to it like that. However, it was understandable given that Finn was quite a curious foal. Dynamo had mentioned that it could be due to shyness, but Pencil couldn’t fathom why even the shyest of ponies would stutter as constantly as Bluebell. She figured it was some sort of speech impediment, but she wouldn’t know that for sure unless Bluebell confirmed it.

“Finn, like Dynamo said, saying that isn’t very nice. Bluebell might be embarrassed by that. If she really did want to give you an answer though, then she would. It’s completely up to her,” Pencil told the colt.

This isn't an attack against anyone;  there are no villains here.    It's just an archaic taboo that dies hard.  I have an autistic spectrum disorder.  It severely effected my ability to understand and communicate as a child.  I never shrink from an honest and genuine conversation about my condition.   It was very important to me to express that through Bluebell.  Finn, indeed, enabled her to address the proverbial elephant in the room, and show that she is not solely defined by her stutter.

:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjxugyZCfuw

Edited by Ragland Tiger
Touch up editing
  • Brohoof 2

29 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

This isn't an attack against anyone;  there are no villains here.   To me, it's just an archaic taboo that dies hard.  I have an autistic spectrum disorder.  It severely affected my ability to understand and communicate as a child.  I never shrink from an honest and genuine conversation about my condition.  That's why it was very important to me to express that through Bluebell.  Finn, indeed, enabled her to address the proverbial elephant in the room, and show that she is not solely defined by her stutter.

:)

You're awesome. :Daydreaming:

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

Couldn’t help myself, I had to be a nerd in the last post :D

If it helps any to what Dynamo said earlier, I have bent pinky fingers IRL which are the cause of a rare gene, thus they are not a mutation. (I think it depends on how severe it is, though. It might be considered a mutation if the fingers are dysfunctional).

Here is a little article to clarify this a little bit: (Look under family studies)

http://udel.edu/~mcdonald/mythbentpinkie.html

I’ll try to contain my nerdniness next post if it gets annoying  :lie:

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad

Couldn’t help myself, I had to be a nerd in the last post :D

If it helps any to what Dynamo said earlier, I have bent pinky fingers IRL which are the cause of a rare gene, thus they are not a mutation. (I think it depends on how severe it is, though. It might be considered a mutation if the fingers are dysfunctional).

Here is a little article to clarify this a little bit: (Look under family studies)

http://udel.edu/~mcdonald/mythbentpinkie.html

I’ll try to contain my nerdniness next post if it gets annoying  :lie:

No need to apologize or anything like that. I think it's fine to express one's own nerdiness. I'm a nerd when it comes to anime and video games, so I can relate. :ButtercupLaugh:

I wouldn't say that Dynamo is uninterested though. It's just that he's not convinced as he's going by what he's been told from his past. He's slowly discovering a bit of his ancestry to get a better understanding of who he truly is. So, I wouldn't say he's uninterested. Maybe more along the lines of unsure as he isn't sure of/is confused by Thundy's explanation. I'm really sorry if my post had any sort of confusion. 

• Brohoof 1