Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

No need to apologize or anything like that. I think it's fine to express one's own nerdiness. I'm a nerd when it comes to anime and video games, so I can relate. :ButtercupLaugh:

I wouldn't say that Dynamo is uninterested though. It's just that he's not convinced as he's going by what he's been told from his past. He's slowly discovering a bit of his ancestry to get a better understanding of who he truly is. So, I wouldn't say he's uninterested. Maybe more along the lines of unsure as he isn't sure of/is confused by Thundy's explanation. I'm really sorry if my post had any sort of confusion. 

That’s ok, perhaps I just misinterpreted the post.

5 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Yeah, still am, just not sure exactly where else i could respond to anyone. I get mentioned, but then i dont see any indication anyone is actually interacting with me. I see more umbrella coverage of interaction rather than specific interaction, if that makes sense. 

Same here.

@C. Thunder Dash

Quick question.

Thundy said gathering some electricity and making a Master Ball appear. He threw it out and Dialga appeared in front of the group. It roared loudly. Thundy was used to it. As for the others...

Is this a real Dialga, or some kind of electric projection of one? :ooh: Just want some clarity, though it would be nice if it's the latter.

9 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

@Samurai Equine

Yeah, still am, just not sure exactly where else i could respond to anyone. I get mentioned, but then i dont see any indication anyone is actually interacting with me. I see more umbrella coverage of interaction rather than specific interaction, if that makes sense. 

Final (Finn) in trying to interact with Kronos right now. He wants a piggyback ride. :squee: You are part of the group now. Don't need to wait for any direct interaction, just interact however you like.

3 hours ago, Ragland Tiger said:

Same here.

You could have a conversation with Dynamo. I think he is still interested in Bluebell. We never did get her reaction to everything that happened to Final (Finn) either. Like I told Kronos, you don't have to wait for a direct interaction, just do whatever feels natural. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

Just a little clarification here.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:36 PM, C. Thunder Dash said:

Well, Flurry Heart is the crystalling that was born not too long ago.

Flurry Heart is an alicorn princess, the crystalling is the ceremony that was held for her, to welcome her as a new citizen of the Crystal Empire. Also she is not a crystal pony, if that's what you meant.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash

At the moment, I was going to have Dynamo summon his next weapon. I remember Chelsea had said that Thundy could help Bluebell in the whole element training. Would that mean that Dynamo and Bluebell are training together, or would it still be separate training for the both of them?

Separate. Perhaps when Dynamo is drained of energy, the two could go see what Chelsea and Bluebelle are up to.  

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

@Samurai Equine

About that.......what’s there for me and Finn to do?

Was kind of hoping you might have some ideas, honestly. Final (Finn) is pretty much a fish out of water. :sealed: Kronos could always show him the places in town that he has been.

7 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Samurai Equine

You're gonna see Thundy do something really cool in the upcoming posts. 

I'll be on the look out for it.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...