Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

3 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

If everyone is making pony art I can make an updated version of my character soon (I was planning on redoing my profile pic anyways). Not sure when it’ll actually get started, though.

Sure, we love to see your character :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@Samurai Equine

I could see Samurai travelling with us IF we temporarily leave Friendshire, and that actually would work out perfectly for division. To clarify, there would be two groups of four. While Astral, Dynamo, Pastel, and Samurai are part of one side of the story, Shadow Trail, Forest Gum, Fable, and Trilby Hatter could be part of the second half of the story. While the two groups might sometimes divide themselves, that would give the characters opportunities to meet the other group so the stories can overlap, it's already happened once when Astral had a brief conversation with Fable. Sounds like a pretty cool concept, don't you think?

Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone.

Like I said before, Trilby will most likely stay in the town at all times. There'd have to be some pretty extreme circumstances for him to leave, because he's not an adventurer, he's not really a fighter, etc. He's a hat maker/haberdasher/tailor. Currently, he avoids stuff like that. But Samurai is always willing. :)

As for Forest, Fable, Shadow Trail, and anyone else...
Just be sure to ask them first if they want to be part of quest, and if not, that's fine. Not every participant in this RP has to take place in the major story arcs/events. They can do other things in the background, or do their own side stories. I want everyone to have the freedom to do whatever they want. For example, one of the future events will be a fighting tournament. Not everyone has to take part in that. They could still be spectators, they could manage their businesses in the meantime, socialize with other spectators, explore a minor side story, etc. I just want there to be as many options as possible. Because options... Are good! :sneer:

4 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pastel-chan @Astral Vision @Samurai Equine

I saw the update to the RP, but I have to go back to work. I get done work at around 5:30 pm EST. I’ll try to respond by then. I’m sorry about the wait for a response.

It's fine. I'm okay with everything so far.

I do like the idea of a time-skip, but that depends on if you, @Astral Vision, and @Pastel-chan can multitask the last of Day 1 and the beginning of Day 2 at the same time. If it's too much, I can still wait. I guess it depends on when you've all got free time. I'll check in later tonight and see.

9 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

The art is inspired the by RP. 

I think its a good idea to share ref image of both of your characters. :)

All right! Well for my main OC, Samurai Equine, I posted all the high-quality vectors here:

But, for my other OC Trilby Hatter, here is a basic image of what he looks like (should probably update it, since I forgot to add in the unicorn horn):

ztlfvVU.png

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 3

17 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Like I said before, Trilby will most likely stay in the town at all times. There'd have to be some pretty extreme circumstances for him to leave, because he's not an adventurer, he's not really a fighter, etc. He's a hat maker/haberdasher/tailor. Currently, he avoids stuff like that. But Samurai is always willing. :)

Just be sure to ask them first if they want to be part of quest, and if not, that's fine. Not every participant in this RP has to take place in the major story arcs/events. They can do other things in the background, or do their own side stories. I want everyone to have the freedom to do whatever they want. For example, one of the future events will be a fighting tournament. Not everyone has to take part in that. They could still be spectators, they could manage their businesses in the meantime, socialize with other spectators, explore a minor side story, etc. I just want there to be as many options as possible. Because options... Are good! :sneer:

I do like the idea of a time-skip, but that depends on if you, @Astral Vision, and @Pastel-chan can multitask the last of Day 1 and the beginning of Day 2 at the same time. If it's too much, I can still wait. I guess it depends on when you've all got free time. I'll check in later tonight and see.

All right! Well for my main OC, Samurai Equine, I posted all the high-quality vectors here:

But, for my other OC Trilby Hatter, here is a basic image of what he looks like (should probably update it, since I forgot to add in the unicorn horn):

ztlfvVU.png

Omc, your OCs are so handsome! 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

ztlfvVU.png

That's some pretty good art of OCs. And you're right, it's always good to keep options open. Me, Dynamo, and Pastel should be moving on from day 1 soon.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine Multitask days with the same characters? That sounds kinda unnecessary... I'd rather adapt to whatever is happening personally, that's Pastels style y'know? And my dragon boi aint got nothin to do yet so *shrug* owo 

Also, I did my best to make Pastel on the pony maker. Came out better than I expected but her mane is still wrong; should be messier. Use Kisaragi(Azur Lane)'s hair as a reference if you draw her! (She has long lashes too you just can't see them well with the mane I put on her)

20200301_205332.png

• Brohoof 1

@Astral Vision, @Bastian@Dynamo Pad, @Emerald Heart, @ExplosionMare, @Pastel-chan, @Windy Breeze

Day 2 has begun, everyone! :yay: Sorry for the wait, my crowd. Again, normally I don't delay like this. And hopefully, I won't have to again in the future.
Hope everyone who had to stop temporarily remembered your place. You can always go back to the previous pages and read, if you forgot.

The first major event has begun: Music Concert!
Know any good songs? Got a YouTube Link? Here's a chance to give your OC some musical talent and share some of your favorite music jams as well. Same basic musical logic as the show, but as a concert!

I decided to make this the first event as a way to slow things down and allow any new comers to the RP a chance to join. I don't know if anyone else will show up for this RP, but for now, think of this as a chance for the whole town to get to know each other better and have some fun. We'll do an even bigger story event on Day 3.

• Brohoof 1

Music competition~! This is the chance for Pastel to actually be good at something instead of being a nuiscence as usual :yay: she'll definitely grab the mic and sing when she gets the chance. I think I got the perfect song too! Though some imagination will be needed since it's a male singer, the lyrics and song itself are too perfect not to use

By the way, Pastel is now properly drawn! Huge thanks and much love to our own @Emerald Heart! ♡ https://mlpforums.com/profile/11675-emerald-heart/?status=973896&type=status

• Brohoof 1

On 3/2/2020 at 10:17 AM, Pastel-chan said:

@Samurai Equine Multitask days with the same characters? That sounds kinda unnecessary... I'd rather adapt to whatever is happening personally, that's Pastels style y'know? And my dragon boi aint got nothin to do yet so *shrug* owo 

Also, I did my best to make Pastel on the pony maker. Came out better than I expected but her mane is still wrong; should be messier. Use Kisaragi(Azur Lane)'s hair as a reference if you draw her! (She has long lashes too you just can't see them well with the mane I put on her)

20200301_205332.png

SO KAWAII!!! 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Pastel-chan said:

Music competition~! This is the chance for Pastel to actually be good at something instead of being a nuiscence as usual :yay: she'll definitely grab the mic and sing when she gets the chance. I think I got the perfect song too! Though some imagination will be needed since it's a male singer, the lyrics and song itself are too perfect not to use

By the way, Pastel is now properly drawn! Huge thanks and much love to our own @Emerald Heart! ♡ https://mlpforums.com/profile/11675-emerald-heart/?status=973896&type=status

No need to worry. If we're all RPing, then I'm sure we all have a good sense of imagination. :grin:

And that drawing is cute. Emerald Heart is a great artist! She drew a pic of my character, and it was my Desktop background for all of last month.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald Heart said:

AWW... FR?

THAT'S SO SWEET! I didn't know you liked it THAT much.

Yes, FR! Did I forget to tell you about that? I absolutely adore it when anyone draws my character. It's especially meaningful when it's from a friend. :wub: Had to be careful, though. Had some company over a few times, and they almost saw the desktop. They don't know I'm a brony yet.

1 minute ago, Pastel-chan said:

@Emerald Heart Oh, I didn't know it was unfinished! Super sorry ><

It's cool!

I'm making a digital version for u.

3 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Yes, FR! Did I forget to tell you about that? I absolutely adore it when anyone draws my character. It's especially meaningful when it's from a friend. :wub: Had to be careful, though. Had some company over a few times, and they almost saw the desktop. They don't know I'm a brony yet.

I mean I know @Splashee used a picture I drew of his OC as his desktop for a bit but I had no idea YOU did. That makes me feel so special!

10 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Hey @Samurai Equine I'm probably gonna have to remove myself from this RP for now. I'm busy with school, but I will be reading the OOC from afar. 

Sorry, y'all. 

If it's a temporary step down, that's fine. We can always pretend that your character is just choosing not to be social for now. There's probably a few social outcast NPC characters that don't leave their homes anyways. :adorkable:
But whatever you want to do is completely fine.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

If it's a temporary step down, that's fine. We can always pretend that your character is just choosing not to be social for now. There's probably a few social outcast NPC characters that don't leave their homes anyways. :adorkable:
But whatever you want to do is completely fine.

Okay, thanks so much!

17 hours ago, Pastel-chan said:

@Emerald Heart @Pastel-chan

I gotta say, that's pretty good, nice work. :P

Sorry to see you go temporarily Emerald, but feel free to drop in anytime.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Astral Vision said:

@Emerald Heart @Pastel-chan

I gotta say, that's pretty good, nice work. :P

Sorry to see you go temporarily Emerald, but feel free to drop in anytime.

Thanks!

I'll make sure to share the completed version on here.

Speaking of...

Hey @Samurai Equine? Any chance you could write "OOC" after the title of this thread? It's hard to tell which is which since both the RP and the OOC have the same title. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Hey @Samurai Equine? Any chance you could write "OOC" after the title of this thread? It's hard to tell which is which since both the RP and the OOC have the same title. 

Sure thing!

Although, if it helps, there is a slight title difference.

The sign up thread it called "The Town Friendship Forgot", and the RP thread itself is called "The Town That Friendship Forgot". Just wanted to see if I could set off anyone's OCD. :mlp_smug:

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

Sure thing!

Although, if it helps, there is a slight title difference.

The sign up thread it called "The Town Friendship Forgot", and the RP thread itself is called "The Town That Friendship Forgot". Just wanted to see if I could set off anyone's OCD. :mlp_smug:

I couldn't tell. 

Thanks, though. <3

• Brohoof 1