Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

19 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’ll try my best to catch up to Day 2 by tomorrow. I definitely have a bit of a plan for it, I just need time to properly post.

Take as much time as you need. :) I tried to interact with you in the RP a few times, but I got ignored, so I just assumed you wanted to do your own thing.

10 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

I won't be unable to roleplay tomorrow cause I'm very busy.

That's fine. Take your time! There's plenty of participants and stuff to do til then. I doubt we'll get super far before you get back.

2 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Take as much time as you need. :) I tried to interact with you in the RP a few times, but I got ignored, so I just assumed you wanted to do your own thing.

That's fine. Take your time! There's plenty of participants and stuff to do til then. I doubt we'll get super far before you get back.

Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to ignore you! I probably just overlooked the interactions cause every time I post everyone else’s posts are everywhere.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to ignore you! I probably just overlooked the interactions cause every time I post everyone else’s posts are everywhere.

It's fine. Don't be afraid to backtrack through the previous pages, to see if you missed anything important. :proud:

Im thinking of joining

• NAME: Kronos (or Khorne)
  • SPECIES: Rokian stallion
  • OCCUPATION OR DESIRED JOB: Mercenary/Soldier 
  • ABILITIES/TALENTS: Combat proficiency, Endurance, Music
  • PERSONALITY: Depends. Mostly stoic and quiet, could occasionally be flirty, funny or intimidating. 
  • ANY OTHER IMPORTANT/RELEVANT INFORMATION: Schizophrenic, has multiple voices that can manifest simultaneously
  • DESCRIPTION AND/OR REF IMAGE:BDF46EBB-6726-4760-ABBF-74FC2E09A56A.jpeg.792c85966db11277cbc4bb97cc11837b.jpeg
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Im thinking of joining

• SPECIES: Rokian stallion
  • OCCUPATION OR DESIRED JOB: Mercenary/Soldier 
  • ABILITIES/TALENTS: Combat proficiency, Endurance, Music
  • PERSONALITY: Depends. Mostly stoic and quiet, could occasionally be flirty, funny or intimidating. 
  • ANY OTHER IMPORTANT/RELEVANT INFORMATION: Schizophrenic, has multiple voices that can manifest simultaneously
  • DESCRIPTION AND/OR REF IMAGE:BDF46EBB-6726-4760-ABBF-74FC2E09A56A.jpeg.792c85966db11277cbc4bb97cc11837b.jpeg

@Kronos the Revenant

That character is both scary and cool at the same time. Even though the story's gotten to day two already, I'm sure you could find a way to fit in. I'm trying to solve a town mystery right now, and I think @Windy Breeze has turned into something like Nightmare Moon. The rest are just enjoying the current music festival event. I'm sure the multiple voice joke could parallel to great effect with @Pastel-chan 's rambunctious personality. If you're gonna join, then have fun, hopefully. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Pastel-chan said:

@Dynamo Pad

If it can exist within the universe then she'll probably know about it! Since I dunno everything out there, her knowledge is limited to mine though, haha.

Oh, okay. The reason was that I noticed that Pastel had said ayy in her last response. It reminded me of the cat, Happy from Fairy Tail whenever he would say ayy. :ButtercupLaugh:It's why Dynamo called her Happy. ^_^ 

7 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Im thinking of joining

Before I welcome you to the RP, would you be able to make your character fit within the tone of this RP? We're going for a tone similar to that of the show, with some slight exceptions here and there. I've seen canons, swords, and other things; but I've never seen actual guns in the show.
I'm more than willing to welcome you aboard if you can make your character fit in the setting. I have a soldier-like character, and I have toned him down a little for RP's like this. :)

3 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@Kronos the Revenant

That character is both scary and cool at the same time. Even though the story's gotten to day two already, I'm sure you could find a way to fit in. I'm trying to solve a town mystery right now, and I think @Windy Breeze has turned into something like Nightmare Moon. The rest are just enjoying the current music festival event. I'm sure the multiple voice joke could parallel to great effect with @Pastel-chan 's rambunctious personality. If you're gonna join, then have fun, hopefully. ^_^

Just posted my introductions into town. 

Just now, Samurai Equine said:

Before I welcome you to the RP, would you be able to make your character fit within the tone of this RP? We're going for a tone similar to that of the show, with some slight exceptions here and there. I've seen canons, swords, and other things; but I've never seen actual guns in the show.
I'm more than willing to welcome you aboard if you can make your character fit in the setting. I have a soldier-like character, and I have toned him down a little for RP's like this. :)

I mean, he could have his arms morph into the likes of swords and such the manner, he is a proficient close quarters fighter after all. I can work with that limitation for now. ^w^

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Just posted my introductions into town.

As the creator of this RP, I would have preferred if you had waited til I gave my approval first before posting in the RP itself.

But other then that, if you can accept those limitations, then welcome to the RP! :BrightMacContent: If you are lost, we can give you a summary of events, but I recommend reading the previous pages while there is less than 10 of them. So far, the plot hasn't moved very far, so you're coming in at a good time.

Edited by Samurai Equine

7 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

As the creator of this RP, I would have preferred if you had waited til I gave my approval first before posting in the RP itself.

But other then that, if you can accept those limitations, then welcome to the RP! :BrightMacContent: If you are lost, we can give you a summary of events, but I recommend reading the previous pages while there is less than 10 of them. So far, the plot hasn't moved very far, so you're coming in at a good time.

Ahh, right, of course. I was sure i saw something along the lines of approval, but i think it wasnt you. :D Nevertheless, thanks for your okay. 

15 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Ahh, right, of course. I was sure i saw something along the lines of approval, but i think it wasnt you. :D Nevertheless, thanks for your okay. 

We're a very welcoming bunch. This RP is going to have a little something for everyone. :)
Since your character seems to have multiple personalities, is this something he is in control of or something he needs help with?

15 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

We're a very welcoming bunch. This RP is going to have a little something for everyone. :)
Since your character seems to have multiple personalities, is this something he is in control of or something he needs help with?

He’s mostly in control of it, until he comes near food in which case Krux, his hunger personality, temporarily takes over and horks down as much food as he can. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Kronos the Revenant @Samurai Equine

Now that I think about it, how can a pony that's not a unicorn even use a gun? The same way Spongebob can have fires underwater, I suppose.

(edited)

Heh. I love arguing with myself. Hope everyone enjoyed how I just hammed things up. There will be a bit of a funny dynamic between my two characters, Samurai and Trilby. It's kind of East VS West thing. :yay:

@Astral Vision, @Bastian, @Dynamo Pad, @Emerald Heart, @ExplosionMare, @Kronos the Revenant, @Pastel-chan, @Windy Breeze

I know not everyone is at the concert hall right now, but some are.
So for those who are participating or at least thinking about it, would you like my character (Samurai Equine) to perform first? The order really doesn't matter to me, but if everyone is waiting for someone to start things off and give an example of how it's done, I don't mind being the first one.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Heh. I love arguing with myself. Hope everyone enjoyed how I just hammed things up. There will be a bit of a funny dynamic between my two characters, Samurai and Trilby. It's kind of East VS West thing. :yay:

@Astral Vision, @Bastian, @Dynamo Pad, @Emerald Heart, @ExplosionMare, @Kronos the Revenant, @Pastel-chan, @Windy Breeze

So for those who are participating or at least thinking about it, would you like my character (Samurai Equine) to perform first? The order really doesn't matter to me, but if everyone is waiting for someone to start things off and give an example of how it's done, I don't mind being the first one.

Yeah, sure you can go first. 

26 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Okay, 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

I'm good with that! The wannabe idol wants to be dressed up anyway xD I can't wait for everyponys reactions~

3 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Go right ahead, Samurai. Hopefully I'll take part in the concert too, even when I'm trying to help solve a friendship problem. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Hey. I'm really sorry about my late response. I was in work all day and I was at a movie with friends. I hope I didn't fall behind or miss anything important. I'll make sure to respond right away. 

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey. I'm really sorry about my late response. I was in work all day and I was at a movie with friends. I hope I didn't fall behind or miss anything important. I'll make sure to respond right away. 

You've barely missed anything. You're good. :D