Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Festival of Dreams (EQG x Crossover RP)

Heart Star

OOC HERE : https://mlpforums.com/topic/189699-festival-of-dreams-eqg-x-crossover-rp-ooc/ FILL FORM IN OOC BEFORE RPING IN THIS CHAT!

Many many years ago, it is said that there was a period where fear and darkness ruled over this world. That all changed when heroes supposedly came to save this world from the threat of never-ending terror. Since then, a certain group of people have been celebrating this occasion...until now...because now all are invited to celebrate!

There was an announcement through many schools, including Canterlot High and Crystal Prep. "Attention students! We would like to announce that today we will be heading over to the Dreamland High schoolground to assist with the setup for the Festival of Dreams! Since this is the first public celebration of this festival in millennia, we need all of the help that we can get! So be ready to head there after your final of the pre-Spring Break exams." After this the announcement cut off.

• Brohoof 1

@Heart Star @Dynamo Pad

Conch Shell pulled up the straps of her backpack as she followed the other Canterlot High students onto the bus. 

Dreamland High? She thought as she looked out the window, I've never heard of that school. Is it new? Is this somehow linked to the Friendship Games?

She facepalmed herself, "Ugh. I'm thinking too deeply about this." She tied her fluffy green locks into a messy bun and then leaned back in her seat, "I hope this won't lead to anything bad."

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 2

Sherem gave a sigh, but he was informed of this activity before hand and he was part of the commission to help, as he closed his locker and took some pills from his backpack and swallowed them and walked to the bus that would take them Dreamland High.

As he sat near one of the windows of the bus he wonder what this Dreamland High was?, was it a new School? how come he never heard of it before the commission told him

Sherem: he thought "I have to admit is kinda exciting to go and do some work"

But inside his head his other self said

Sheoreth: in a sarcastic tone said "woohoo! overtime!, like the stuff we have is not enough, can you be more boring?"

Sherem: he replied "Frist, it was thrusted on me out of nowhere and second I didn't ask your opinion"

Sherem didn't realized he said that out loud, and that brought some looks of his classmates and other students, but he played it cool, but inside he was now embarrassed 

Sheoreth: inside his head said "haha Wussy!"

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Heart Star @Dynamo Pad

Conch Shell pulled up the straps of her backpack as she followed the other Canterlot High students onto the bus. 

Dreamland High? She thought as she looked out the window, I've never heard of that school. Is it new? Is this somehow linked to the Friendship Games?

She facepalmed herself, "Ugh. I'm thinking too deeply about this." She tied her fluffy green locks into a messy bun and then leaned back in her seat, "I hope this won't lead to anything bad."

After making sure he had everything from his locker, Dynamo Pad, a second year student at Canterlot High, had begun making his way towards the school front entrance. As Dynamo made his way onto the bus, he found an available seat that was across from Conch Shell. After taking a seat, he placed his book bag onto the floor and leaned back in his seat. He recalled hearing about another school, while hearing the mention of Crystal Prep from the afternoon announcements. "Dreamland High, huh? I don't think I've ever heard of that school before. Although, a festival does sound like a lot of fun." He spoke his thoughts out loud, before his ears perked at Conch Shell's remark. He turned his attention over to her, while she was tying her hair into a bun. "Is everything okay, Conch? What did you mean by anything bad?"

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Conch Shell turned towards him, "Oh, hey Dyanmo." She greeted, "Maybe it's paranoia, but I can't shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen." She admitted, "Especially after what happened at the Friendship Games... I guess I'm kind of nervous." She bit her lip, "I mean, suddenly summoned to a school none of us has ever heard about? Isn't that... strange?"

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

Conch Shell turned towards him, "Oh, hey Dyanmo." She greeted, "Maybe it's paranoia, but I can't shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen." She admitted, "Especially after what happened at the Friendship Games... I guess I'm kind of nervous."

Dynamo gave a playful smirk as she greeted him. "Maybe you have a sixth sense for when danger might happen? I sort of get that sixth sense whenever I know some episode of some show is going to be on." He chuckled slightly, before the smirk soon vanished. Replacing that expression was one of understanding as he nodded. "I guess I can see where you're coming from. After what happened at the Friendship Games, I'd be nervous too. Especially since we've seen a lot of magic at the school." He would say, looking down at his book bag as he opened up the bag. He soon pulled out a handheld as he turned on the device to play a game. "Random question, but it has me wondering something. Have you ever heard of this Dreamland High school? The only other school I've heard of is Crystal Prep, but that's because they are our rival school. I heard that things had turned around after a rumor of Principal Cinch was fired."

@Dynamo Pad

"No. Never. Which only makes this whole thing seem weirder to me." She explained, "Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna have never talked about this school before. I know it's not like me, but I really thought about skipping this." She sighed and leaned back in her seat, "I'm just curious to know what this "Dreamland High" has to do with our school."

• Brohoof 1

Before they knew it, they were at the school. It seemed to be a rather fine-looking establishment; a yellow-bricked building with a red roof, with exception of a glass dome in the center of the roof. Right in in front of the entrance was a quite lovely looking fountain, which was white with a blue dome with a star inside. On top of this fountain was a pink and white striped rod with a star on top. There was a sign which read "DO NOT TOUCH!"

• Brohoof 1

Although it was now Principal Cadence was now in charge of Crystal Prep, the school maintained some strict rules of timing and so Crystal prep arrived earlier on the school.

as they got off the bus, Sherem looked around and was curious about the Sign that said "Do not touch"

Sherem: "what is this all about?" he said confused

Sheoreth: inside his head said "something stupid I bet"

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

"No. Never. Which only makes this whole thing seem weirder to me." She explained, "Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna have never talked about this school before. I know it's not like me, but I really thought about skipping this." She sighed and leaned back in her seat, "I'm just curious to know what this "Dreamland High" has to do with our school."

Dynamo was about to hit the power button to activate the handheld, before raising an eyebrow to Conch's reply. "Wait. Really?" He glanced around to see if anyone was planning to take a seat that was next to Conch. Seeing that other students were making their way towards the bus, Dynamo proceeded to collect his bag and take a seat next to her. He knew the two had shared a few classes with each other. They didn't talk much, but he always considered Conch a friend. "I hope you don't mind if I sit next to you, but I thought it would be better to keep the discussion going. I agree that Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna could have given everyone a better description of this "Dreamland High." Although, I guess they know something us students don't?" He shrugged his shoulders as he didn't have a concrete answer. "I would have skipped out, but it's a field trip. So, there's no use denying a chance to see what this school is all about. Plus, it helped us in getting out of math class. I'm not exactly the best when it comes to that class and I think there was going to be a quiz. So, that's a no brainer to me." He chuckled slightly, before a thought came to mind. "What you said got me thinking. Perhaps Dreamland High is sort of a group of founding schools. Maybe three schools in particular like Canterlot High, Crystal Prep and this Dreamland High were the first high school. All before other schools had been available for the public of students?"

7 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Before they knew it, they were at the school. It seemed to be a rather fine-looking establishment; a yellow-bricked building with a red roof, with exception of a glass dome in the center of the roof. Right in in front of the entrance was a quite lovely looking fountain, which was white with a blue dome with a star inside. On top of this fountain was a pink and white striped rod with a star on top. There was a sign which read "DO NOT TOUCH!"

After some time had passed, the busses soon made their way towards Dreamland High. The building in question seemed like a standard high school building. The only difference was that there was a glass done in the center of the roof. There was even a fountain near the front of the school, but there seemed to be a pink and white striped star rod on top of said fountain. There was even a sign that told the students to not touch the property. "Hmm...it looks like a standard school and all. Provided that there are some differences and all. What do you think, Conch?" He asks, taking notice of other busses had already begun to arrive or had already arrived. "It looks like some of the Crystal Prep busses got here before us. Seems like they still have their idea of being punctual.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad 

"I suppose..." She said as she followed him out, "But something just seems off to me." She looked around skeptically, "We might as well make our way over. The sooner we find out why we're here, the better."

As the students made their way off of the bus, Dynamo looked around, before looking back towards Conch. "In what way would you say something seems off? Do you think it's the glass dome over the roof, or something else?" He wondered as he couldn't make heads or tails of the school. "I guess we should. Perhaps Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna or someone else might have the answers that we're looking for. If not, then maybe at least an explanation or a description." He says, making his way over towards the giant circle of students from both schools. 

Soon Sherem left it alone, and joined the circle of students gathering, but he mostly kept his distance from even the Crystal prep students

Sherem: "something is...off..." he realized

Sheoreth: "you are an idiot but amazingly aware, wussy" said inside the head of Sheoreth

Sherem thought there should be some kind of welcoming committee or something to tell the students what they were up to do here

Suddenly, the group of students from Canterlot and Crystal Prep were joined by many other students and staff from the school they were at. These included a small, pink haired boy in a jacket, a pink skinned brown haired girl with a yellow shirt and pink skirt, and a mysterious masked figure with a deep purple suit and dark blue hair. The latter of these three had a badge on his suit which read "V.P. M. Knight".

• Brohoof 1

Sherem looked at the Cans and heard that girl that called them preppers and said

Sherem: for once we stand in the same ground of not knowing what all of this is about

Sheoreth: inside the head of Sherem he said "and the Little cans are here, wonder if there will be a chance to torture them"

8 hours ago, Heart Star said:

Suddenly, the group of students from Canterlot and Crystal Prep were joined by many other students and staff from the school they were at. These included a small, pink haired boy in a jacket, a pink skinned brown haired girl with a yellow shirt and pink skirt, and a mysterious masked figure with a deep purple suit and dark blue hair. The latter of these three had a badge on his suit which read "V.P. M. Knight".

As the mass group of students looked confused as to what was going on. Dynamo looked over to see a bunch of students and staff from the school they had visited. A few that had stuck out were a pink haired boy, a brown haired girl and a mysterious masked figure. He noticed the purple suit and blue hair. Along with a badge that said V.P. on the badge. "Hey, Conch? I think that's their Vice Principal, but I don't get why he has to wear a mask." He leaned over to whisper into her ear. He was skeptic about everything at first, but now he began to wonder what in the world was going on. 

8 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @Sherem @Heart Star

Conch Shell crossed her arms, "I wonder if the Preppers know more about this than we do." She thought aloud. 

She looked to the side and saw three new strangers joining the crowd. They seemed different from the others somehow, "I hate confrontation... but if it all comes down to it..."

His ears perked at the mention of the Crystal Prep students. Looking around to see some confused looks on their faces had confirmed his guess. "It looks like they as much into the unknown as we are. With how high class their academy is, then you'd think they would have the most information for this school." He wondered as he waited for any other announcements to be made.

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As the mass group of students looked confused as to what was going on. Dynamo looked over to see a bunch of students and staff from the school they had visited. A few that had stuck out were a pink haired boy, a brown haired girl and a mysterious masked figure. He noticed the purple suit and blue hair. Along with a badge that said V.P. on the badge. "Hey, Conch? I think that's their Vice Principal, but I don't get why he has to wear a mask." He leaned over to whisper into her ear. He was skeptic about everything at first, but now he began to wonder what in the world was going on. 

His ears perked at the mention of the Crystal Prep students. Looking around to see some confused looks on their faces had confirmed his guess. "It looks like they as much into the unknown as we are. With how high class their academy is, then you'd think they would have the most information for this school." He wondered as he waited for any other announcements to be made.

Out of the blue, a big, plump looking man wearing a red robe and hat with a yellow beard and blue hair came rushing out. "Hey, sorry I'm late. Everyone, especially those who don't know me, I am Principal Dedede, and I will be organizing the Festival of Dreams as a fun celebration to welcome in Spring Break!"

The masked man replied to this with a strange Mexican sounding accent "You know Spring Break is only a week long, right?"

"PFFF, Whatever." The principal responded. "It's still a way to enjoy the beautiful, fresh spring air instead of being cooped up in a classroom. Or at home doing Nova knows what. And we have invited all students of the district to participate in celebrating this event! And um, helping to set it up."

Sherem found the situation, pretty odd. And he stepped forward in front of everyone 

Sherem: well, we where not informed of this. Yet I must ask, do the both offices of direction approved of this? being that Principal Celestia and Vice-principal Luna for CHS? and for us Crystal Prep form Principal Cadance? 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Heart Star said:

Out of the blue, a big, plump looking man wearing a red robe and hat with a yellow beard and blue hair came rushing out. "Hey, sorry I'm late. Everyone, especially those who don't know me, I am Principal Dedede, and I will be organizing the Festival of Dreams as a fun celebration to welcome in Spring Break!"

The masked man replied to this with a strange Mexican sounding accent "You know Spring Break is only a week long, right?"

"PFFF, Whatever." The principal responded. "It's still a way to enjoy the beautiful, fresh spring air instead of being cooped up in a classroom. Or at home doing Nova knows what. And we have invited all students of the district to participate in celebrating this event! And um, helping to set it up."

2 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @Sherem @Heart Star

"A festival?" She shook her head, "I don't mind surprises, but this one is iffy." She stared at the three people talking, "Hey Dynamo, what do you think of all of this so far? Because right now I'm sort of wishing I was back home."

Out of nowhere, Dynamo glanced over to see a big, blue, plump looking man. One who was wearing a red robe, a hat and yellow beard had appeared. He took in the appearance and raised an eyebrow, before turning his attention to Conch. "Between you and me, I think this guy had too much at an all you can eat buffet." He whispered so that nobody could hear him, but Conch. "Although, if you ask me, then I would say this is a bit iffy, as well. I mean, a festival to welcome Spring Break. To a school that we haven't even heard of before and to ask other schools for help? It's a bit weird if you ask me." By the way the Principal talked, it sounded as if he wasn't sure what he was doing. That, or it seemed as if he didn't care for some reason or another. 

• Brohoof 1

The vice principal was the one to respond. "Dreamland High is far younger than Canterlot and Crystal Prep. Perhaps if you weren't so focused on the rivalry between you two, you may have noticed us around here."

The vice principal shot her a glance...but then simply went back towards the back of the crowd.

The principal then spoke "I can assure you that we have no mal-intent for anyone, if that's what you mean. Now, as we were discussing, you will all partner up and choose a role to accomplish together. Work as a team and this Festival will be up and running in no time!"

@Dynamo Pad @Heart Star

"Okay, but does our partner have to be someone from the opposite school? How does this work?" She asked, this all seems strangely vague. She thought to herself. And although this person claims that they mean no harm, I'm still skeptical. But I don't want to get into any more trouble then I already am with him.